Bros I need an advice

Bros I need an advice

Recently my flat owner rented a room in a flat I am living in to a dude from Ukraine

Guy alone is cool, I have no problems with Ukrainians, but shit he does to this flat.

I cant stand this anymore

Today he tried to boil water, so he put an electic pot on the oven.

What should I do, this shit is getting retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

gazetawroclawska.pl/edukacja/a/w-2017-r-zmiany-na-polskich-uczelniach-bedzie-mniej-studentow,11606472/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is a political problem

this, but you should honestly give him a break on this one. an electric pot is kind of unheard of in most places

In africa maybe

redpill him

How about teach him about modern technology, soon he'll be scooping his shit out of the toilet because he couldn't flush it back home.

What's next heating himself with the oven on

>I have no problems with Ukrainians
when will you learn, janusz?

Deport those draft dodgers. There's going to be a liberation of Donbass soon, those fuckers have a duty to defend the country.

Like what, from the basics? It will take weeks bro

Take all of them.
You can shoot them for desertery if you wish.

Dude, the bottom is plastic. You'd have to be retarded to put flame to plastic and not understand the consequences.

Not in the slightest.

He also forgot to pour water a week ago

Buy him a proper kettle, not some plastic cuckle.

fascinating

I didn't know Ukrainians were Arab goat herder tier.

how old is the fellow?

22 or 23

>ukraine
>country

holy fuck m8
I know how you feel I once had to explain to my uni flatmate that you can't microwave cans

literally had to point at the can in the microwave like
>you see that lightning bolt
>that means you fucked up

No dumb ass hey only have electric pots like that in Africa.

He was never brought up and taught how to do these things. Show him the way.

>uni
>doesn't know about metal and microwaves
now that's concerning

>sharing an apartment with a man
>sharing an apartment with a Jewkrainian of any gender
those are your two mistakes, next time make sure you have a say in who you get to live with

when i had a shitty roommate I just started waking up at 5am every morning and going to the gym, made lots of noise on the way out. guy moved out within a month. good luck

Are Ukrainians really that stupid or is it a meme?

What's a flat?

It is a word in British English we are taught in school

apartment

he'd been doing it for like 2 months every day before I caught him too
he was like
>ohhhhhh so that's why my beans tasted like shit

I did that shit once when I was like 10 and immediately learnt from it

i have that same kettle.. thanks for the neat pictures. I had a nice one but my mom tried to boil milk in it.

holy shit
what did he study?

His flatmate is one of those fine gentlemen that bend their knees five times a day.

sports psychology of course

although I haven't seen him since before christmas so he may have dropped out

Fucking white males took over the world!

My nanny was from Ukraine and she wasn’t this fucking stupid. Guy might have an extra chromosome.

Ukrainians are retarded bro

red pill him on the Jews. Remind him the only thing that goes into the Oven is Jews.

lol

ah there's always one cunt that wants to ruin the banter threads

I tried doing the exact same thing at my brother's apartment once but he managed to stop me in time. The thing seriously looked like a non-electric kettle though. BTW, we're Polish.

It's a well documented fact americans can't into banter.

This isn't banter.
This is gay.
OP sounds like a bitch.

Not knowing banter when you see it is a common trait of the americlap. You are all devoid of any type of bantz

Teach him the quick new way to wirelessly charge his phone.

Quick question OP... I know you have it pretty bad sometimes over there in Poland but what is the point of living in an apartment where your landlord can just randomly to rent out rooms to other people? Are you really that dirt poor?

We took over the entire fucking world and you think we left without showing cunts what a fucking kettle is? Gas him.

Ugh. Having a roommate is the best way to motivate youtself to work hard as he'll and never go back. Its torture living with another human that you can't stand.

Hahahaha just get a microwave you faggot yuropoors

Flat is his property so I don't see anything bad in the fact that he decides who lives where.
It's cheap. I guess he's a student. Students are known to live in low standards as they'd rather waste any money they earn/get to drink than better accomodation.

>modern war
>draft

It truly is a shame, I thought Banter was an Anglo trait but its apparently missing in the yanks

>an electric pot is kind of unheard of in most places

it's called a kettle, for making billy-bubbles

kek

You Brits also have some fucking weird shit like pic related and weighing shit in "stones".

I knew Poland was a shit hole but wow

What's so shitholish about that ?
Honestly even if your parents can afford a good place for you, people usually go to dorms or flats shared with friends. Studies are known to be time of freedom and fun.
Unless you go for STEM.

people only really weigh their bodyweight in stone
unless they're old as fuck

>unless you're not a brainlet

So you can't rent an apartment that is exclusively your own? You are always at the will of your landlord, they can put someone else in your apartment with you at any time?

No, that depends on a deal. If you rent a flat he can't do shit, if you rent a room he can rent other rooms to other students.
Not really about being brainlet, more like learning a lot of unnecessary shit.

Just in a bantering way say "bro wtf are you doing?" Lightly shaming him into stopping his retarded ways

what degrees can you do other than STEM that aren't entirely pointless though?

Law if you are intelligent and aspire to develop yourself.
Pretty much any kind of medical studies, we got very few doctors and it's extremely hard to get to med Universities. Government fails to see corelation.
If it comes to humanist shit other than Law,there's nothing much out there. You can become a teacher, but aside of that you will have it hard.
STEM is really the best choice

Uh, avenge wolyn my dude

>you see that lightening bolt?

kek

excuse me?
so you propose relaxing the requirements for med schools?
do you want your doctor to be a drooling retard?
its already really bad with stem since profs are pushing everyone they can resulting in REALLY dumb people becoming engineers but fuck i hope it wont come to med schools too

>Hispaniola and spanish Morocco under french rule
>Laos, Cambodia and Lebanon aren't
>Rwanda and Burundi under british rule instead of belgian

Who is the retard who made that map?

Pls explain the faucet thing its bare jokes

Yep,let more people in. 5 years of continous exams will validate if they are material for doctors, not retarded fucking Matura which is pretty much shitties way to check people's skills.
PiS introduced regulation of max 15 people per lab group (Number might differ) so the quality of teaching is better.In many STEM fields you need mostly expierience ,not studies themselves. Working in IT taught me that diploma doesn't mean shit. Kiddos with diploma don't know shit about programming, yet have extremely high expectations.
We don't need better quality of already shitty education, but studies which are useful in real jobs.

holy hell

it wont work because unis are paid per student

Not anymore, if they don't meet government expectations they ain't getting shit.

Does he flush his toilet paper? I have met a group of Ukrainians before and they threw used toilet paper in the trash. I had to confront them about it and instructed them to flush it while they are here. They said it was because the plumbing in their hometown was not big enough to handle it.

We have one tap that is cold. we have one tap that is hot.

Your flag explains it, keep the hot and the cold separate

what expectations, sauce?

gazetawroclawska.pl/edukacja/a/w-2017-r-zmiany-na-polskich-uczelniach-bedzie-mniej-studentow,11606472/

they do this in greece and romania too
this is how you know a country is really third world country

idk why we do this lol it's fucking dumb
in winter when it's really cold out i have to wash my hands alternating between freezing and boiling

>Billy bubbles

That explains why we call them Billiby Bubbileridoobleers around these parts

I'm 20 and I still use stone. Who wants to go over 3 digits for a measurement in lbs? Just say like 11stone 6lb instead.
Kg is good for anything else, but don't use it for weighing people man.

this is dumb, but quality is not an objectively measurable statistic when it comes to education so its understandable.
lets hope it wont simply lead to getting more dumb educators.
i think better motivator would be employers paying % of the students salary to uni, but then it would effectively promote high-paying branches and killing the others.

I can imagine you looking like some autistic water dj turning on and off both hot and cold knobs and flapping your arms inbetween the streams

you're not a real country

>it's real
I had no idea the British were such brainlets.

>Today he tried to boil water, so he put an electic pot on the oven.

they are still paid by student too, so you lied

pretty much this kek

American cannot handle complex tap management.Atleast we dont have fucking blenders in our taps.

Plenty of taps are like the other style of tap now, it was just done for good reasons.

yeah same
my grandad weighs everthing in stone and hundredweight though

sinks*

>being mean is a banter

lol this hohol is fucking retarded

doing something silly to fix a horrifying design flaw in your plumbing isn't really a good reason, just stop having hot water tanks that give people diseases

Stop getting fooled by soros

>Billiby Bubbileridoobleers

Streuth cobber that's a mouthfull

Tell him:

"neploho sigrano" whenever he does something retarded.

Jewkranians or hohols aren't even human. Your mistake was taking one in like a refugee.

>Tell him to not burn plastic. Explain the mechanics of the tea pot to him.

> Mfw Brits still using the same mass unit since stonehenge.

Are you an absolute idiot? Or just a 12 year old. Renting a room with shared kitchen and common areas, is common all over the world. Especially for students. Here you can rent a room for about $800 a month. Thats on top of tuition. Lots of people share houses. The landlord decides who gets a room, as it is his house. It's not shithole behaviour, its common for students, even rich ones.