youtu.be/uPm_U4Bm6tM
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 1/18/18
youtu.be/erOQu5f151M
>Pres Trump/VP Pence @Bob Dole Gold Star Ceremony 1/17/18
youtu.be/Ld-7IKMDOsc

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/19/british-15-year-old-gained-access-intelligence-operations-afghanistan/
c-span.org/video/?440018-1/senate-majority-leader-mcconnell-blames-democrats-government-shutdown
youtube.com/watch?v=lbVHwoR1s6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oy vey

Why does Marco always do this. It looks like he is practicing strangely children or something.

MAGA

This just in, Political Expert Finngol doesn't know Kennedy was assasinated.

No wonder Bannon hated them

>Donald and Melania were up to that point both silently watching the news coverage of the Baltimore Riots on the couch
>She looked over at him with tears in her eyes
>Tears were more of anger and disgust rather than sadness
>"...If you run. You will win"
>Donald, a little surprised at this responding in a teasing tone "I thought you said the American people wouldn't want someone as brash as me?"
>Melania closed her eyes and shook her head slightly
>"They weren't ready for you before...."
>She turns and faced the flickering fires on the TV
>"But they are ready now..."

Strangling... FUCK I Cant Spell

>that "trump shutdown" placard

Fuck these lying dems

Does what? Use his hands? Its a Cuban thing.

kek

The absolute shitter shattered state of American Intelligence Agencies.

Outplayed by a prank calling teenager.
Where the fuck is all of that budget and manhour going into

>I didn't even notice that all the other times I watched that webm
lmao
>When do you think Europe is at a point where all right wing whites should GTFO and go to the US?
never, such cowardice will not be tolerated. No step back. This is our land. No exceptions. We lived here, we'll die here.
>Hope it never gets that bad but those muslims wont leave and they will keep breeding and subverting
this implies that government policy and inaction remains the same within all European nations. This is a grave underestimation of what Europeans are capable of when provoked.

reminder: illegals get free college, American kids pay the student loan merchant for 30 years

So this is now a poland ball thread?

Bannon was a faggot, and was mad they got credit for anything that didn't have his name on it which was very little to begin with.

He did say it though...

It's kinda gay. Side effect from his past foam parties?

You scamp

The absolute shitter shattered state of the American so called intelligence agencies:

they accidentaly delete information about GWB era data collection that court ordered to keep

but they're sorry (sincerely!)

Thanks Obama!

Because he's had lessons on how to use body language but he's retarded.

I dont mind the hand gestures. Just the ones where he looks like hes trying to do some Star Wars Jedi death grip shit.

>SHARTERED

>shabbat
Jews sure have a lot of days to get out of work.

BERNIE BABY IS A CHOKE ARTIST, JUST LIKE BERNIE! SAD!

What's wrong with his eyes? Also, that nose seems a little Jewish. Looks like someone is going to get a heart attack.

Outstretched hand is coded into the subconscious as a friendly gesture entreating the other party to join you. Also Latin descended (meaning Roman descended) nations talk with their hands a lot.

However in Robot's case his programming is just shit

Instead of body language lesson he should've just blast&cruise test so it would come naturally

I wish Gordon was our FBI director.

The funny thing is that not a single person will be punished. The agency won't be reprimanded, as they provide an 'essential service to national security'.

I am thankful of /ourturtle/ leader in the senate. He has a thankless job of trying to corral the whimpiest pussies on the planet.

The americans of the 1910s, 1920s, 1930s should have been more redpilled when it came to the jews.

It should have been very clear already then for an average american that jews stood for a very degenerate culture, which was spread very fast. The Concentration of media ownership was the same as it is today.

What held you back? Christian zionism wasn't even a thing back then.

eternal anglo strikes again

>implying they didn't want him to get that info
Obama had goons hate their own country like Brennan.

I would believe it.

Reevaluated? Do tell more. It's been years and I never looked into anything like that. I thought it was permanent and I was fucked for life. If it could get me my pre-committed rights back, then that'd be great.

the trump curse punishes all who test it

>accidentally
I like to imagine the guy who made the announcement was smirking and giggling the entire time.

The kike probably stole the babies foreskin too

Although that's nothing compared to Corey Booker's body language when he was haranguing that DHS employee. Watch the clip again, it's shocking.

I feel that is a psyop being run by spooks themselves to cover there ass. Full article here.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/19/british-15-year-old-gained-access-intelligence-operations-afghanistan/

Notice the timeline and who in the FBI and CIA were targeted. Coincidence Im sure.

Well believe it because that is apparently exactly what happened.
That was exactly when Trump decided to run.

Melania was the one that saved us.

That pen fidgeting is so lewd

WEW
Communism DO kill

His hands look really small desu

This nigger.

Yes CIA, I am da commanda, show me the de wei to de queen.

>access granted

>dress your babby up like he's some kind of toy
>pass him around to a bunch of degenerates
>he dies due to "sids"

oy fucking vey.

The empress

Probably. Most hispanics are either gay as fuck (but hide it maybe) or straight as fuck.

The NSA building looks like a rectangle version of Mecca

What are you watching? I'm watching the people of our Congress talk.

c-span.org/video/?440018-1/senate-majority-leader-mcconnell-blames-democrats-government-shutdown

>bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah bwah

He prob does death grip fap

>sids
>RHYMES WITH GRIDS

Spit on da fake commanda

I unironically agree

He's a dummy. He's always sweating because he's hopelessly addicted to amphetamines.

>dance my bruddas

/greghead/ roll call
dont forget to muster at 10:00 pm

Me on the left

she gets very lewd

He looks like he came straight from out of a bong ship and applied for citizenship and won the presidency. Fuck him, and fuck any "historian" who defends his shitty regime.

>we dont deserve our FLOTUS

He lost his goddamn mind. That LE 56% mongrel is a disgrace to the country.

What's /ptg/'s favourite way of brewing coffee and why is it the french press?

He said, “Well, I wanted to be president.” He said, “I really did, but my wife told me I was too brash and too bright, that America wouldn’t put up with me.” He said, “You know what, I listened to her.” And then she was watching the burning down of Baltimore, she was watching the riots on television and she got a word—sometimes God speaks to you and you don’t have to be a Christian for God to talk to you; God spoke to Pilate’s wife and said, “Be careful what you do with this man”—and she said, “Donald, if you run now, you’ll become president.”

And he was eating dinner and he said, “What? Wait a second.” He put the thing on mute. He said, “What did you just say?” She said, “Now.” Because he was debating on signing on for “The Apprentice” for another season. And she said, “If you run now, you will be president.” He said, “Why? What’s changed? You said I’m too brash.” She said, “No, no, no. They’ve changed. America’s changed. They’re ready for you now. They’ll push past the packaging. They’ll get your heart. They’ll hear you.” That was the moment he said to call Michael Cohen. He said, “Cancel ‘The Apprentice,’ I’m filing for presidency.” And he decided to run. It was his wife—his wife that pushed him over the edge.

lol Blumenthal with his poster board

who runs their marketing departments? i'd feel embarrassed putting that up.

kek

You mean Nielsen. The literal secretary of DHS

I got a Nespresso machine because I’m a lazy faggot.

googling "da wei dancing" wasnt what i would expect

>that press conference about the opiod epidemic last year where Trump talks about Fred being a better man than him and a very handsome man and how he was taken away from the world by alcohol
>Trump seemed to imply he'd rather he'd died than his brother

Source on full story?

He overextended; been in the news a lot, avoided the #metoo purges, could've had half a chance in their primaries. He Howard Dean'd himself by getting a big head and wanting to create a campaign clip to use

youtube.com/watch?v=lbVHwoR1s6w

>Wilson was born to a Scots-Irish American family in Staunton, Virginia, on December 28, 1856, at 18–24 North Coalter Street (now the Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library).[4] He was the third of four children of Joseph Ruggles Wilson and Jessie Janet Woodrow.[5] Wilson's paternal grandparents immigrated to the United States from Strabane, County Tyrone, Ireland (present-day Northern Ireland), in 1807. His mother was born in Carlisle, England, the daughter of Rev. Dr. Thomas Woodrow from Paisley, Scotland, and Marion Williamson from Glasgow.[6]
He was of English descent. His mom's Bong genes were too strong.

>DOCTOR PAVEL, I AM CIA actually works to get actual CIA access.

Wew lads, seems like Trump is going to be Bane for real in this case then.

I usually fill the entire filter with coffee and throw in 1 liter of water and drink it first thing in the morning.

Wonderful morning shit storm 5 minutes later that really cleanses the shit pipe

He just got done saying DACA is "literally" necessary for the illegal immigrants under it to survive. What bullshit.

>BOATED.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR LYNCH

What was Hillary Clinton's reason for staying with Bill after he admitted to cheating on her with Lewinsky?

That's an odd way to spell DCC-1200; though a french press is fine for traveling with

>Senator Blumenthal being sly saying that Schumer gave Trump wall funding but Trump turned it down.

Bullshit, he proposed $1.6 Billion for the wall which is far short of what is really needed ($20 Billion).

Mother fuckers.

why is shilling so harsh today? Are they truly that concerned that the American people will recognize that the shuttdown stems from Democrats' obstructionism and blame the left, instead of screeching autistically about >MUH MEAN EBIL ORAYNGE DRUMPFFFFIEEE REEEEEE?

Well deserved as Bernie decided to abandon children for FORTY FIVE illegals in his state.

Running for Senate.

pbs "newshour" tonight is doing a special about the nevertrumpers

Money and power over the American people.