Proof god exists

Alright Sup Forums. It's time to prove it.

Prove it to me and the other skeptics of this board that god exists. If you can't prove it 100% then at least provide decent evidence that supports the claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/22697/is-god-subject-to-logic
youtube.com/watch?v=d4EaWPIlNYY
philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/32828/has-quantum-mechanics-destroyed-the-fundaments-of-logical-reasoning/32830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back to plebbit fag bait

You expect drumpftards to use facts to argue something that they were indoctrinated into since birth? HA

You cannot argue with these intellectually inferior morons. They cannot comprehend reasoning.

I got over fairy tale bullshit at the age of 7.

So youre going to tell me, that because of a fibonacci's sprial, which justifies how natural things appear natural, is proof that god exists?

Not saying this proves there's a god but it's really interesting.
Adding onto it.

Proof of God’s existence would also be proof that he is not worthy of worship.

I cannot prove it, but I have been persuaded that he does.

The best I could do is to suggest an indepth study of biology down at the cellular level, and then ask yourself, "Could this wonderful complexity have arisen by chance?"

Even a single cell organism is incredibly complex and requires very precise processes to occur in order within them, to continue to live. I was blown away.

Kalam Cosmological Argument? It is very simple. The universe had a beginning, therefore it had a cause. The fact that the universe has not burned out all of its energy yet means that the cause isn't unconscious, because otherwise the universe would have came into existence (and fizzled out) an eternity ago. The cause of the universe must be conscious.
That isn't meant to convince you of Christianity, just of God. I'll talk to you about Christianity if you'd like.

Its not about political orientation, or using ad hominem attacks to provide a counter-stance. Its about the principle that its people like them that want to indoctrinate our country, base the country on beliefs, rather than on actual ideologies that make sense in our physical universe.

Its time to stop having our lives be dictated by religious beliefs of books and texts of ancient times made by fallible humans, who believe that because the bible or quran or the torah says it is law, that it shall be law now.

Random correlations with numbers to prove how x relates to y doesnt mean that z is true.

Listen, there is no way to prove God exists, but patterns lead to understanding.

The fibonacci sequence is found at the smallest scales and the largest scales. It transcends the material world. Humans did not invent math, they discovered math and math is the language of the universe.

Ahh the old intelligent design argument. Can you perhaps "persuade" me to believing that a god must exist to have such a complexity

You can not be shown God.
You will only find God when you seek him yourself.

What proves your statement?

God is conceptualized as a being that is all powerful. So what’s more powerful, a god that exists who created the universe, or, a god that does not exist but STILL created the universe?

No. That's between you and him.

Can you prove that because something has a beginning that it must have a cause? Sounds like a belief rather than a fact.

Biochemist here.

Cell is a mess with obvious design flaws. That is the procaryotic cell which is the most optimized due to fast reproduction and also the simplest. It’s a bit of a miracle human cell works at all, I mean the shit has to have redundancies everywhere because bunch of proteins are always gonna be mutated to the point of uselessness.

You exist.

Reality should not exist

That is logically contradictory. Have a look at this discussion. philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/22697/is-god-subject-to-logic

But i dont believe that "he" exists, my good friend. Thats why i ask you to help me understand, by arguing evidence that your belief is true.

And are there redundancies?

I'd add that as Christians, we do believe that at this time, we're living in a fallen state. You could say that entropy is tearing us apart. But for now, are there redundancies? I know that DNA itself is sort of an error correcting data storage mechanism that can self correct when errors in copying happen. (but they do happen, Downs etc...)

That requires faith if im correct.
Can faith lead you to truth?
Can faith lead you to lies?

If yes to both, then faith is an unreliable path to truth.

How is that evidence that god exists?

If you were serious, you'd at least try.

Yet you probably accept things in science that contradict logic, such as on the atomic scale, where a particle appears to be in two places at the same time.

I also offered that little quip as a joke. It’s retarded and shows how using logic can’t reveal god. Because it WOULD be more powerful to be capable of doing anything without existing.

Only those who seek the truth find it. No amount of debating on an Ethiopian mud pie auction site will change anyone’s mind, you enormous faggot.

Dr Hugh Ross points them out. Knowledge about the universe is his main points.

youtube.com/watch?v=d4EaWPIlNYY

God is the concept of the beginning.

If you belive that we are living in a fallen state can you show us when the fallen state began? Can you provide evidence that we are indeed in a fallen (or falling) state?

Why would i have faith when it can lead me to lies? I would become a fool.

I guess the real question here is who do you define as "God"? And what would you personally except as proof that would be sufficient for you?

He stop me from killing myself

Not my job. That's your job. You are supposed to figure shit out that you are interested in. Not me. Not anyone else. Besides, your posts indicate that you aren't trying to be proven anything. You're just baiting and then planning to try and tear down every post leveled at you as a response. You believe yourself to be clever and smart for doing this, but really, you're just going for low hanging fruit. Something most of us here are very familiar with.
In closure, fuck off, OP.

Only scripture, which obviously you cannot accept as evidence.

Although surely, with a good 200+ years of medical history under our belts, I think that we could prove or disprove that our genetic makeup is degrading. I've never seen such a study and we've only recently mapped the human chromosome.

Perhaps in 25, 50 or 100 years, we'll see trends in chromosomal damage? But, with CRISPR technology, science may be able to fix it as fast as it degrades. I don't know.

Friend, I'm a believe and cannot prove that God exists. I've never gotten deep into the logical arguments. Frankly, I view them more as traps than anything. But I believe. And I won't force it down your throat. I hope you have a peaceful and prosperous life. That's all I want and that's all I want for others.

And I am trying to find proof.

If god existed, he would know what proof to give to me that would prove his existence to me, without obstructing my "free will", since he is omniscient and omnipotent.

It is like saying a potato is mashed potatoes, French fries, and a baked potato all at the same time, when it is not any of them when it is a potato in the garden. The potato has the potential to be any of those forms of potato, but isn’t any of them until one takes the potato and does something with it. The same thing applies in the quantum world. A wave has the potential to be observed at slit A or slit B (since a quanta of energy must be observed at one point), but while it is still a wave, it cannot be observed at both slits at the same time because an observation would cause it to no longer be a wave, but a particle. Bottom line is that having the potential to be one thing or another does not violate the law of non-contradiction. If the particle could actually be observed as A and not A at the same time, then there would be a violation of the law of non-contradiction!

>|Faith|

If God is omniscient, then the image of the world He has in his mind must be identical, down to every single smallest indivisible component, with the real deal. This means the image of you God has in his mind is identical with you. So, there are two identical worlds, one of the real and one of the knowledge of the real thing... except it cannot, tghere is nowhere it would fit in, every dimension, not matter how metaphysical and celesian that coems to existence has identical copy in God. Seems like everything has to be God and God has to be everything. But that is pentheism, a heresy! Yet, logically it has to be true.

Checkmate, Christfag.

1: Checked
2: What makes you think that God cares enough to show you?

I can't prove it to you, you have to prove it to yourself. My apologies user, because I wager this isn't really the kind of an answer you were looking for, but that's how I see it.

Long story short: if you were supposed to know, you'll know one day. Not believe, but be absolutely certain. Don't worry about it for now and just live your life to the fullest.

Live, do your own thing, experience this world naturally at your own pace and you'll get your answers one day. They'll come from within though, not an external source.

In my case I was an atheist the majority of my life, but I've gradually opened up to the concept of God and so I've shifted to agnosticism (of the empirical kind) as I was quitting the teenage phase of my life and started slowly becoming an adult. I distinctly remember that I used to have thoughts the likes of "if you're real, why can't you just give me a sign of some sorts?" etc.

And then one day, right before my thirtieth birthday, I got a sign that was extremely strong and personal, but proved the existence of God to me without a shadow of a doubt. That sign led me to the others that were happening all around me for years, I just didn't know where to look for them nor could I understand them at an earlier stage of my life.

If it does happen to you and I hope that it does one day, you'll know. You'll feel both extreme happiness and sadness at the same time, you will start remembering things you've long forgotten and you'll be ashamed of ever forgetting them. And it'll humble you.

And if you won't be able to find him, don't panic, you'll get another go at this. Worst case scenario, he'll find you if you'll take too long.

We won't be ever able to gather the all of truth from this universe without R&M style portal gun's mass production (and lets face it, such portal creation is physically impossible). We have already observed how galaxies have disappeared by fading away from our observable because they are so far going fast than the light itself.

and since everything existing in our universe can't be researched, we can't ever know the whole truth and info of everything's existence proving concept of God wrong. Event the most basic question that how have the tiniest possible particles in graviton level have come to existence can't be sealed completely that would exclude hocus-pocus trick of appearance into existing space that is known as universe.

TAOISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS

Ever heard of panentheism? So while God remains all in all, you still have your own separate identity.

>Islam
>Metaphysics
>Fifth element called "Noor"

Please don't make me explain this, my fellow muslims will virtually behead me for claiming i'm a sufi, which i'm not.

By the way, the zionists know about this too, they try to tease us claiming we're worshipping thousands of light rays, which makes no sense at all. LOL

When that which is below reflects what is above....

If you want proof of god look for him because you ain’t going find him on Sup Forums

Thats not my point here, good sir. Im here to make the point that, for us to advance as a society, we cannot have our laws and rules dictated by religion. Why do you think the middle-east is in shambles? Im tired and sick of us (specifically, the US) being held back by christian values that stop us from advancing.

The indoctrination needs to stop, and i'll be damned if I will let it continue without saying something about it. Im okay with people believing in god. Im not okay with people believing that god should be law.

ok sun worship is real. sun is real. sun does not come up in the morning everything dies. sun is god. praise the sun.

... so far going faster than light itself.*

According to your belief he does.

If he doesn't care about showing him, it follows logically he shouldn't care about him having a threesome with two girls who shove crucifix-shaped dildos up each other's asses

No I mean this you enormous faggot, not Schrödingers observation effect, you collossal faggot.

What shit are you smoking because i need like an ounce of it right now.

“I’m so important that the FUCKING ARCHITECT OF MY REALITY AND THE NATURAL LAWS OF PHYSICS surly ONLY cares about my single existence, disregarding the balance of life that exists around me”

What if the evidence has been given to you, but you have hardened your heart (closed your mind) to it?

You live in a causal universe, this causal universe can not be uncaused. Since a natural creator would likewise need a cause, the creator must be supernatural
QED, this has been known for centuries.

Good sir, please examine this post and then your own OP and compare them. This point you are mentioning is completely absent from the contents in the OP and as a result, it appears that you are moving the goalposts.

>I know math therefore I am math and/or math is me
>I know knowledge therefore I am knowledge and/or knowledge is me
Boys, you can't make this shit up. Fedoras actually believe this. They literally cannot understand abstract omniscience; it's too hard for them.

Pantheism is incompatible with and considered heretical by mainstream christianity (also mainstrem Islam and Judaism and pretty much every other religion of significance)

God proves himself when you ask him to, honestly. If you aren’t sincere it doesn’t matter who or what he puts in front of you.

>It's time to prove it
Read the bible. Play your part in your quest for the truth
>James 4:8
>Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you.
If you're honest about your search, you'll need to do better than asking Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect.

And use your logic when reading the scriptures. Your reasoning will help you understand why God's existence isn't as unnecessary as you'd think. Here's a good one
>Hebrews 3:4
>Of course, every house is constructed by someone, but the one who constructed all things is God.

Plenty of things worth typing, but this thread is probably bait/shitposting and I've learned my lesson from spending too much time in other threads to no avail.

No but im here to help those understand how their beliefs won't lead them to truth; how they won't lead them to progress our species further.

>God must act on my terms
Tough luck, pal.

You don't care if an ant or a fly thinks you exist, but you will kill it if it annoys you.

This attitude is what is preventing you from seeing.
I realize it is challenging. It is.

God = set of everything that exists or will ever exist + all rules & laws of the universe + all decision trees of any system + past, present & future + the judge that chooses the result of any random function

But I did ask, and I never got an answer.

Quantum Mechanics shows we're more likely live in a simulated reality

So you're saying your god is a raging asshole and only acts when he's arbitrarily pissed off
Great

Sure you did. Sure you did.

Pic related. It’s you.

Panentheism is a different thing. God is forever united to His creation!

Fukin magnets, how do they work. Boom, got ya.

>blind leading the blind
arrogance becomes you

More discussion: philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/32828/has-quantum-mechanics-destroyed-the-fundaments-of-logical-reasoning/32830

He is no different from what you are when an ant bites you. You are an ant to him.

Sounds like Aquinas.

>They literally cannot understand abstract omniscience; it's too hard for them.

So insetad of admiting that God cannot be omniscient or becoming pantheists, Christfags made up "abstract omniscience" to get around the problem.

Cute.

Youre almost there yet. Yes god is indeed everything and everything is god. See this argument like this: 2D understands 1D, but 1D does not understand 2D, &D underdtands 2D, but 2D does not understand 3D. So 3D csn't understand how possibly 2455256 D would look like. That's why you do look for mathematical evidence, but why you also will get the most proof when not looking for the evidence with your eyes

Read the bible, cover to cover. Solidified my stance as to why I don't believe in a god. I could start with genesis even and say why would he create adam and eve and then the tree of knowledge, knowing that they will eat of it, but banning it anyways? Why can't he just not make it?

In exodus why does got harden the pharaohs heart? Why does he make sure that he will not change his stance? Why force him? If the god of the bible exists, then he's a complete and utter douchebag.

That shit doesn't make any sense and you're an idiot. I guess I'm not the first one to tell you so

Eh, this is roughly equivalent to saying that a line has a beginning, which isn't necessarily true mathematically, much less theologically. A line can be defined entirely by, for example a linear polynomial of some variable y with respect to x, much like we can describe physics as some physical function denoting the state of the universe U at a particular time T. This "transition" function as it were says nothing about the beginning or the end of the universe, only the laws by which it changes.

Thus, you can't use an apparent "causality" in physics to extrapolate what caused the physics in the first place, since a description concerning the beginning or end in no way uniquely describes physics.

Do you think this universe came from nowhere? Do you think that Earth and all life on Earth is just a giant coincidence? I honestly don’t know how much more obvious the truth can be.

Old testament is a decoy bible. Read a real religious text.

You have not proven anything wrong. The question is not whether God is good, the question is whether He is real. If Loki the trickster or Zeus the rapist were god, I would serve him just to save my own skin.

could you refute my point then?
Also God has (at least in Christianity) manifested as varios aspects (= holy trinity) which implies God being transubstantial element of existence. Only quantifiable element that comes even close is our concept of energy that hasn't been been able to be quantified either other than numbers on the wall.
Based on this, why should you believe to concept of energy?

I understand that I did move the goalpost yes you are indeed correct. But its me trying to have people question their faith that I attempt to try.

I already adressed that

except it cannot, tghere is nowhere it would fit in, every dimension, not matter how metaphysical and celesian that coems to existence has identical copy in God.

Geez Germs sure are retarded.

here's your proof, found in everything because it's all from the same source

>posts a pic of a fictional character

Hes omni-potent so he has the ability to care
Hes omni-benevolent so he does care about me.

Im not saying im a special snowflake, im saying that your god believes we are all special snowflakes, unless he chooses favorites, which counters the 2nd point.

He doesn't exist, deal with it instead of making up poorly thought metaphors