Patriot

Nice job user by infiltrating the women's march and triggering the lefties. People are losing their mind, and so proud of 'catching' you.
Friendly reminder, it's okay to be white.

littlevillagemag.com/man-puts-up-pro-white-stickers-on-the-ped-mall-during-the-womens-march-then-tries-to-hide-in-merge/

Way to make IOTBW look fucking retarded. Good job false flag cucks.

Ah, a point I hadn't thought of.
You're right, our not-so-best soldier didn't act in our best interests.

Less than 5 minutes after posting and OP folds to a shill lol

Why can't this silly females understand that we are their betters?

*hangs head*
I got caught up in the joviality after seeing the meltdown on kikebook. Living in this town and dealing with the cuck soyboy leftist drivel all the time.
I'm overjoyed to see someone fighting back. But yea, I didn't consider it might not be the smartest representation.

holy shit bro grow a pair and stop apologizing and making excuses

It would be good if the following were not part of the story

>fat kid
>Pepe shirt
>ran away from a girl
>called gf for help
>covered face
>threatened to call law enforcement with no basis in actual law

Just kind of embarrassing otherwise.

holy fuck, the cringe.

Probably a false flag, looks like a caricature of how the left would paint us negatively. People who do this kind of stuff really need to start dressing well and standing up straight with good posture. You can't make fun of that.

That said, if this isn't a false flag then hats off to this guy. Takes some balls.

This is embarrassing to Sup Forums, i'm just gonna call it a false flag and pretend hes a sjw cuck.

OP *IS* the fucking shill. shill make valid point, shill change IP and counterpoint, shill then change IP back and agree with it.

propaganda 100, control both sides of the argument so you can decide who wins.

What a legend.

Varg?

That dude needs to quit eating those high carb red pills and take the fucking iron pill.

I live so close, i wish i saw this in person

I don't know whats worse, the guy with pepe on his jacket or the boomer hipster with a fucking beanie taking a picture with his phone while he has a camera strapped across his shoulder.

FUCKING LIBERALS.

>*hangs head*
You seem new.

Why would you wear a pepe shirt while doing this? It's almost like he wanted to get caught.

He's a big guy. Hard to not see him no mattwr what he was wearing. Or msybe he just is really autistic.

bump in honor on user.

Tries to blend in with a Pepe hoodie

You are all calling this cringy and attacking our own guys but the real cringe here is that the left literally called the police

>actually defending this behavior

No just no.