Trump is a genius

Republicans - 45 yes votes
Democrats - 44 “no” votes

Democrats will burn for this, Trump is choking them out prior to dumping the memo, absolute genius.

>12D chess

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/859393829505552385
youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo
guides.library.jhu.edu/c.php?g=202581&p=1334872
lawfareblog.com/addressing-russian-influence-what-can-we-learn-us-cold-war-counter-propaganda-efforts
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39419560
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/lessons-from-europes-fight-against-russian-disinformation
warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/
unesco.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-03-30-dezinformatsiya-the-past-present-and-future-of-fake-news-by-c-dornan-ccunesco.pdf
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/russia-putin-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html
iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember that time you were right too. Man, can you believe it's been a whole year and you haven't been right since? What are the odds.

Let's hope so.

are you being serious or just shitposting?

When has Sup Forums EVER been right? Give me at least three examples if you want to be taken seriously.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

*takes deep breath and becomes a polyglot*

гы-гы ы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

trump wanted a shutdown that's why the whole world calls this the #trumpshutdown

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/859393829505552385

No, I'm asking you if you really think the Republican will take the blame for this.

Republicans are the party of zero personal responsibility. They don't take blame for anything

Unironically this.

Why couldn't they do their jobs?

Ok. Think this through. Trump is holding all the aces right now.

All this is about DACA, right? Everything before the decision on DACA is just drama. Govt shutdown? Big deal. Everyone still gets paid, it's just symbolic. None of this really matters.

You know what matters? Whether DACA recepiants become permanent or not.

Suppose Dems fail to reach a deal to keep them here. Who are the Hispanic and other minorities gonna blame? Republicans? No. They will hate the Dems for not protecting "their own".

Now, if you are Republicans, and you know that the DNC is desperate to keep DACA people here, what are you going to do?

Simple. To milk them for all it's worth.

>Suppose Dems fail to reach a deal to keep them here. Who are the Hispanic and other minorities gonna blame? Republicans? No. They will hate the Dems for not protecting "their own".
You really think someone would hate a failed defender more than any kind of attacker? At least the dems tried, the republicans gave nothing but hatred and will never receive anything but the like in return.

>H-HATRED
>wanting the republicans to let million(s) of non-whites

Are you a Shill or just an autist who's taking the beaner point of view?

Nope. You have it wrong. The Dems are supposedly the protectors of the minorities. If they fail in DACA, they have lost.

Let me put it another way. Republicans lose DACA, big deal. They're here already.

If Democrats lose DACA? Big Fucking Deal. They lose a lot of support.

The dems have a lot more to lose than Reps. Hence, Trump is in a very good position.

None of that makes sense. They fail at DACA, they'll keep trying. Address my point: why the fuck would minorities EVER side with those that hate them?

Hard to keep trying to keep daca once it's expired and all the dacaers are deported as they should be

>not wanting the country their white ancestors built to be disposessed from you

>hate

Can you stop this autism already?

Lol you really think 700,000 people are going to be uprooted and sent to countries that can't accept them?

>disposessed from you
Work on your english sopa drinker

Thank god i made that mistake, right?

Now you can completely ignore what my posts said and keep throwing shit like the good lefty shill that you are.

What the fuck were you trying to say? That, because white people are trying to protect their land, all of a sudden the hatred they emit will be acceptable?

They keep trying? You realize DACA runs out in March? All Trump has to do is say "send them".

It's not a fight that the Dems can win. Why? Because the whole thing was illegal to begin with. The President can't just say "Hey, give these people amnesty" like Obama did.

If Trump doesn't get what he wants, he simply says "DACA ran out. I'm sending them home" That's it.

If the Dems don't prevent him from doing that, they will get every kind of hate from the immigrants.

Will Trump do that? No. It's like this. If you hold a 100 pounds of a very valuable alloy, but no one cares except one person who is dying to buy it, what would you do? Easy. Milk every last cent from them.

Is there still a state of the union address during a shutdown?

shillcunt malfuction.

>If Trump doesn't get what he wants, he simply says "DACA ran out. I'm sending them home" That's it.
Lol because he always gets what he wants like a spoiled child, right? Not this time.

Thanks man.

I just wanted you to be honest enough to make clear your shill bullshit.

You found the leader of the blacks that speaks for all minorities? Wow!

No counter so you fold. Pathetic.

Good thing the president isn't the leader of Congress then jungle nigger

This is brilliant.

You're very retarded, aren't you? If you can't see this from 100% politics view, you shouldn't be here.

It's got nothing to do with what Trump wants or if he drinks 1000 diet cokes a day. This is all about the hole that the Democrats have dug themselves over the past 9 years thinking that Obama and his legacy will always control the White House.

DACA has an expiration date. Do you understand? DACA is not a constitutional right. It ends this year.

In other words, if Republicans do nothing (nothing at all), ALL OF THEM GETS DEPORTED BY DEFAULT. Do you understand?

The only way they can stay here is if the Dems cut a deal.

Why is this so hard to understand? Dems NEED to cut a deal. Republican don't. Do you get it?

How the hell do you get from any of that to "now minorities love the republicans that were raping them in the first place"? I honestly don't understand. Stop deflecting.

Stop. Just stop. You're fucking retarded. I never said the minorities would "love" republicans. I said it is the dems who will take the brunt of the fallout.

Democrats have now framed themselves as the Illegal Alien party, representing exactly zero American citizens. It will cost them black voters, and some Hispanics as well.
This will be their Waterloo.

The guy your arguing with argues like that bitch from the JP interview.

After the first 100,000-200,000, they'll catch the hint and pre-emptively GTFO. Better to have some kind of plan and leave, then to have a 1 in 7 chance of ICE showing up to your door, and boot you spontaneously without liquefied assets.

Yesssssss

this faggot is a shill, user
you'll never get a straight honest answer, just wasted time
ignore the faggot

No, crooked Dems and RINOS didn't want the memo to come out. As soon as wind came out about Da Kang being named in it, Dems went in suicide mode and blew their wad with the DACA angle as a way to buy a few weeks max. DACA was fine for a few months. The DACA being the reason for the shutdown is the most of obvious BS I've seen in 2018.

Cant fucking wait for it to come out. Hopefully the shills get to hang also.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXYu7E8HHxo

For everyone saying that democrats have framed themselves as the "illegal immigrant party" God I hope that's true. Most people are fucking morons though and believe what CNN tells them.

Forget about framing them as "rich white people" party or "minority protecting" party. People see them as the "good" and "evil" party, but don't seem to remember that after 8 years of Obama literally nothing good happened nor did anything improve at all.

It only doesn't make sense because you are retarded.

And it doesn't matter if the minorities side with Republicans. As long as they no longer vote for Democrats, it is a fucking win. Lost votes means the Republicans have less to go against.

Sleeper Cell Trump!
Everybody keeps falling for the distractions!
This administration is one big Western disruption campaign. Wake Up!
guides.library.jhu.edu/c.php?g=202581&p=1334872
lawfareblog.com/addressing-russian-influence-what-can-we-learn-us-cold-war-counter-propaganda-efforts
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39419560
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/lessons-from-europes-fight-against-russian-disinformation
warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/
unesco.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-03-30-dezinformatsiya-the-past-present-and-future-of-fake-news-by-c-dornan-ccunesco.pdf
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/russia-putin-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html
iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf

Waterloo, you stupid shill. Ya dun fucked up. Should have gotten Hillary elected. Brock fail, shill fail. Shill harder. Oops, too late.