I don't get it

I don't get it.

How can shills be shills?

Do they really not care about the state of the world?
Do they not care that they are being played and controlled?
Do they not care about people, but only if it makes them look "good"?

Do they really not care about a single person outside of themselves?

How can a person watch their nation fall, their people fall, their society fall, while the people who caused it laugh at them?

How can one look at themselves in the mirror while telling themselves that they are doing the "good thing" while everything crumbles around them?

Sup Forums, can you please help me understand the mind of one, because I struggle to sense even a hint of humanity in these people.

They do it for the shekels in some cases, in other they are literally losers who have nothing better to do with their lives. They claim coming on /pol is sad, they literally waste their live to come into pol to shill. Typical leftist logic

>Do they really not care about the state of the world?
>Do they not care that they are being played and controlled?
>Do they not care about people, but only if it makes them look "good"?
That's the lefist mindset, you have to literally have no standards or morals to get paid to derail threads on fucking Sup Forums

They are godless animals. They've lost their humanity and hate everyone who reminds them of it.

Money

They are being paid for a job.

>I struggle to sense even a hint of humanity in these people

You've figured it out, they've gone hollow. Look at their eyes, lifeless, devoid of any kind of soul.

Shut up Ray!

some of them are actual JIDF so the current state of the world benefits them

What gets to me the most is how headstrong they are about their morals, while they completely lack any sense of them.

There are so any issues one can actually point to, raise awareness of. There are slaughters all over the world based on ethnicity, there are child abductions rampant across the globe, there are political and economic heads of power completely abusing people of their own nations and the world, yet they choose to label anyone who disagrees on their comparatively irrelevant issues as "Nazis", etc.

I see Sup Forums fighting for the good fight, but these people just attack the men who are seeking to undo the wrong and build a just world, one of merits by person, not by image of one self and their """"""morals""""".

>Implying shills exist on Sup Forums

There is two groups.

The ones receiving soros bux and the mentally ill ones.

How can one lack so much integrity to actually get controlled by money to destroy themselves, people around them and their nation?

Even if I was starving and homeless I wouldn't be able to do this.

look at a worm
and look at Napoleon for instance.
there is a lot of space inbetween.
A living being may be lower or higher then you.

the lower beings minds are trivial and simple.
X happens so the being concludes Y because of instincts or because his group allways concludes Y.
if they get money for A they do A. If they get more for B they do B.
Very very simple minds.

The same way a woman can become a whore - they stop caring about their pride and start caring only for money.

>meme flag
>denies shills are real

checks out. shills are in this thread

Bumb

Look, we have democrats right now willing to nuke the safety and security of the nation in favor of people illegally invading the country.

DAE DONUT NO DA WAE

user, these people are in it for the money. They don't care about anything else. They're all a bunch of losers looking to make a quick buck and they could care less how they make it.

most are spam bots that recycle the same old bait imo

shills are not real

>be Jews
>rule the planet
>feel threatened by an anime imageboard for neckbeards
>hire leftists to derail threads
>no evidence online of leftists bragging about getting paid to CYBER PUNCH NAZIS XD XD

Better be larping. Threads like this are even more of a reason not to take Sup Forums seriously.

the absolute state of the thought process of the shill masters ordering their underlings to piss in the ocean of piss

why does a mouse go into a mousetrap?

How do you live with yourself bro? Dont you see you fuckers are just making more racism by confirming peoples suspicions?

Youre a blight i hope you get the clarity to see how wrong you where to push false narratives.

I think most shills actually believe in what they say and that's why they come to shill here

took time out from sucking Muhammadan cock to make this post