How will our gender insanity be explained in future centuries?

Pic/trap related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Name?

>TFW trap dick is bigger than mine.

Should we commit suicide? My dick has exactly that size

Some people with mental illnesses who felt confused about their gender felt the need to transform to their percieved gender, either via clothing and makeup or chemicals and surgery or both; and we allowed it because the rich Jews in the American State used the media and leftist indoctrination centers to normalize the whole insanity.
Wow what wasn't that hard, was it, you bigot?
Sup Forums BTFO

Post-modernist pederasty without the obvious non consensual elements of ancient Hellenic pederasty. Extreme sexuality is actually a sign of extreme authoritarianism, what's truly interesting is this authoritarianism does not come from any real authority. It's instead widescale civil disobedience, present wrong think and the HR people will short list you for the next redundancy.

Ouch, mine is small but not that small
>tfw your dad might also have a small pepe

An Estrogenic Holocaust of the male gender through environmental poisoning.

probably glossed over. this shit happened in the weimar republic too and it directly lead to the book burnings, which didn't target physics and math literature like you've probably been told, but instead targeted marxist propaganda.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institut_für_Sexualwissenschaft

>The Institut für Sexualwissenschaft was an early private sexology research institute in Germany from 1919 to 1933. The name is variously translated as Institute of Sex Research, Institute of Sexology, Institute for Sexology or Institute for the Science of Sexuality. The Nazi book burnings in Berlin included the archives of the Institute.
>The Institute of Sex Research was opened in 1919 by Hirschfeld and his collaborator Arthur Kronfeld,[3] a once famous psychotherapist and later professor at the Charité. As well as being a research library and housing a large archive, the Institute also included medical, psychological, and ethnological divisions, and a marriage and sex counseling office. The Institute was visited by around 20,000 people each year, and conducted around 1,800 consultations. Poorer visitors were treated for free. In addition, the institute advocated sex education, contraception, the treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, and women's emancipation, and was a pioneer worldwide in the call for civil rights and social acceptance for homosexual and transgender people.

>Hirschfeld
>Kronfeld
>feld

Same Canabro, everyday I want to die

Sum yung gy

Does this settle the question if traps are gay or not?

Same way we look at Greeks / Spartans.

>They were pretty cool
>Why the fuck did they do this?
>They were weird.

underrated

it was never a question, traps are crossdressing androgynous girly men, therefore gay by definition

You added the word "man" so.... No?

She could cum on my face any day.

>best guess for this image: man
Yeah sure I added it fag.

I thought tigers lived in Africa
in fact I remember most of my life knowing that tigers are from Africa
but apparently in real life there have never been any tigers in africa
wtf is this mandela effect??

No, try google search on pic related.

so a dude in a wig and short shorts is no longer a dude?
don't get me wrong I would ravage his ass but it would be gay

are you comparing spartan warriors to a mentally ill kid

im gay and traps are gross to me

yes especially if you are brazillian

looks like the witcher in drag

the jews perfected propaganda and used subversion and mental illness to destroy white people. thats how it'l be taught.

i love cock, but why is it when I see one on a female body it grosses me the fuck out

There won't be anyone intelligent enough left to write about it

I am really confused now. When I drag and drop the image onto google it comes up with pic related. On the first go through I image searched off of here.

No, the catamites of the time are the relevant comparable to traps.

There's no comparable because it's so easy to get pussy these days, only weirdos fuck traps.

Or you were raped as a child like this "gay".

because you prefer to see it on a dog lmao

wasn't raped unfortunately

I would destroy xir pucci with the fury of 1000 suns.

the fucking mods are useless here, they'll ban me immediately for bcs of a nipple slip in an image but will leave this degeneracy up for an hour

only slightly better

You could just be mentally ill then.

Most of the time it's nurture.

A buck that refused to fuck a doe would be considered defective.

Its not insane and we already can explain it you just don't like the answers

Do it.

Sauce please

>How will our gender insanity be explained in future centuries?
by me telling my grandchildren about how i killed you freaks in the war

Traps r disgusting genocide now

Never change pol

FPBP

im not the one here liking dicks on chicks.