was Kurt Cobain /our guy/ all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4AoAX-oOZg
youtu.be/1rhotCKLwcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=S69CGyf2UJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ojAXUqL--mY
hooktube.com/AlLmPOoysts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You retarded or shill trying to get us to spread fake news?

He's dead for a reason and its not because his music sucked.

He also said he’d vote for hIllary like the blue pilled male feminist he was.

Is it because he shot himself with a gun?

I'd say yeah. The quote is fake, however Kurt, and Krist Novoselic in a lot of interviews come off as libertarian centrists. I don't know what Dave Grohl is, but Kurt definitely didn't trust the media, let alone a majority of corrupt politicians(pen cap chew kinda plays into this). One thing that really surprises me is nobody mentions the one recording of a show with Mud Honey, and Tad over in the Tavistock institute. The show happened but there's almost zero evidence of it. This was a show that happened back in 1989, right around when Bleach came out. Kurt seemed like a smart guy, and apparently was getting into message boards right before he killed himself. He would actually spend hours on these online music forums to talk about new projects. Who knows maybe if he was still around he'd be shitposting on here.

This was before anyone really knew anything about the Clintons. I guarantee a large majority of the people on this board before didn't know anything about the Clintons the way we do now.

Sup Forums: WHAT THE FUCK DOES OPRAH KNOW ABOUT POLITICS

also Sup Forums: KURT COBAIN WAS RIGHT HE PREDICTED THAT WE'D BE LED BY AN ORANGE FUCKING IDIOT WITH A MICROPENIS!!!

I sure as fuck did, I read everything I could at the time. Ignorance was no excuse.

the goyest

Their mainstream albums are good, but not anything to lose your shit about. Their b-sides,rarities, and side projects before Nirvana are really crazy. I kinda wish they stayed with the same musical vibe those songs, and projects offered. If you ever change your mind into looking into them you should look into their recordings "Skidrow live", and Fecal Matter Illiteracy Will Prevail.

But he swore that he did not have a gun publicly on many occasions.

Yepper.

Yeah, he's the original "no foul play" suicide letter after stabbing self in the back 30 times and 2 shots to the back of the head.

>i am smarter and cooler than kurt cobain cos i wouldn't have voted for someone he didn't vote for in 1994

I don't know I feel like it's different now. We have a completely different culture now thanks to the internet. Ideas, and information is much more easily spread, and we're all able to do it through a humorous platform. All I'm saying is not everyone has the ability to access the same information, especially now. 3 years ago I didn't know half of what I knew now, and if it wasn't for this new ability of being able to easily access info, and events within minutes it makes me feel like inclined to be upset about it. I think it's different now, because I can at least talk to people about the fucked up shit happening in the world, and still being able to deliver it in a relevantly amusing way. I only feel pity, and disgust for those who understand whats going on, and choose to ignore it.

Grohl is a Obama worshipping faggot along with Vedder

Sure. I'll look it up on spotify for my Monday morning commute to work. Thanks for the input.

>I don't know what Dave Grohl is

an embarrassment to all males

Sorry I had a good upbringing unlike single parent libshits in the suicide capital of America.

Doesn't surprise me at all. I've never really liked Grohl. I really like Krist though. He still plays, and even worked on a new album with Flipper, and it was actually good. Foo Fighters blow.

>EU flag

no problem bud. you'll have problems finding it unless you youtube it. If you're going to spotify look up a band called The Wipers. They, and I mean mainly them, and The Pixies inspired the sound of Nirvana.

Is the idea of a bipartisan president so ridiculous?

BASED

It is if the system is set up to keep the goyim arguing over wedge issues so that they don't notice they're being lead to the slaughter.

Yes because jews fear a lack of control

We? Keep dreaming faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4AoAX-oOZg

This was from the 90s. Just because you didn't know, doesn't mean others didn't.

>doesn't get it

are you unironically unaware that Krist Novoselic became a fucking POLITICIAN after Nirvana? He supported Obama but is in fact a libertarian now.

Fake and Gay. Kurt Cobain was a junkie libshit faggot. The dude let himself become dominated by a junkie succubus and left his daughter without a father because "muh corporatism". I like In Utero, but Kurt was an insufferable piece of shit. He talked shit behind Grohls back saying he was a shit drummer. When the Chad Grohl confronted the Virgin Cobain on the matter Kurt would always deny it.

No. Courtney Love killed him.

He killed himself. Suicide ideology is pol needs to flourish again. Life is so bad!

>an SNL sketch is more in depth than all of the information online listing every atrocity the Clintons have performed
Wow sorry my dude.

>Krist Novoselic
pretty sure he is now a repub lol

Kurt was a very radical Feminist, his favorite animal was a Seahorse because it was the only male who could give birth to a child.

I'm sure if he were alive he would be hanging out with kaitlyn jenner with the new name Kelly Cobain

I hate the Foo Fighters more than his politics

>t.dave grohl
No I know he became a politician. He also supported Gay Johnson recently. He no shit had positive things to say about Trump, and didn't get the hate he was receiving, and then became a "republican" but still has Libertarian views. It honestly doesn't bother me at all that he became a politician. Krist seems like a smart guy.

grohl is a fucking overrated faggot himself

>Kurt was a very radical Feminist
He seemed more like a cynical centrist contrarian faggot, just about everyone on Sup Forums. It makes sense why he chose the "radical feminism" approach if you look into where he grew up, and see what the community looks like (which is ghetto, and rundown) it makes sense why that was ever a thing.

This guy was blue pulled as fuck and by far one of the most overrated faggots in music so nah

Trump is my dude (No homo) but this is a fake quote, look it up.

Geffen via Courtney is the word on the street

Is nirvana /our band/?

People keep saying he's blue pilled, but if you read his journal(which I'm not advocating simply stating) there are literal pages where he's writing about murdering Rothschilds. I do think he was blue pilled to a degree but he wasn't a full on libshit idiot.

Stories coming out now that he was raping 13 year olds. Read these lyrics. See anything? Connection to label?

Is this real?

dude talking about politics while being well known would suck ass. I'm so glad I'm just an anonymous nobody.

Yes nobody knows it but Kurt has many songs where he shits on Roasties(fecal matter's Buffy's Pregnant, and Bleach's Paper Cuts is about a Roastie mother who abuses her kid) A kid Kurt actually knew.

One small problem, the mighty KC never said that. Post me the source of that quote and ill give you 1 btc

You miss the point. It was being joked about on national television, with Norm even outright calling Bill Clinton a murderer in regards to Vince Foster. Back then everyone knew the Clintons were scum and were openly discussing this.

Somehow though they have successfully memoryholed a great deal of it, which has lead to the perception that these people being absolute scum of the earth is a revelation when there more recent crimes have come to light.

As much as I want this to be real. I have yet to embrace the sauce.

I am so dry, Sup Forums. So inedible. Please lather me in sauce.

>tries to make people feel bad
>Makes them laugh instead

this
kids who participated in the Battle of Seattle voted for Trump

also Sup Forums:

Also. Somewhere in the seafront interview from '93 in Seattle, Kurt says

>Well... I'm a Conservative

Whilst Dave coughs over him. No joke, its an hour long interview and I haven't ben arsed to find the section again but feel free to trawl it, its worth it.

youtu.be/1rhotCKLwcQ

Kurt Cobain made an accurate prediction; Oprah on the other hand?

youtube.com/watch?v=S69CGyf2UJU

I completely agree with where you're coming from, and think it's stupid that people didn't look when the opportunity presented itself many times, but not everyone is going to look at it, and I agree they're doing a disservice to the world by not acknowledging their atrocities, but it's so much different now. It's not like we're getting this info from comedy shows anymore. We're getting it from actual people we can somewhat communicate to, and go into depth about what's going along with getting others opinions, and input. All I'm saying is I'm thankful we're given the sources through a plethora of internet platforms with some safe havens for information.

Zoz

I've seen this interview, and really love it. This is where he kind touches on that project he did with Burroughs which was neat. It's cool though because Kurt for the first time kinda goes in depth on how he composes his music.

ITT, random ramblings and musings surrounding an overrated suicidal hipster faggot who couldn't open his mouth when he ((("""sang""")))

sage

Agree. You can really feel the tension between him and Dave, though. Dave didn't completely understand Kurt and Krists state of mind, growing up in another state with another scene in another gene pool.

Starts about 22:00, then about 26:00 it's like... one of us ONE OF US! He said Bon Jovi sucks at 26:45 lol.

Fuck spotify and their twitter DACA propaganda...

To be fair, a lot of the "conspiracy" types were a wide variety of people who would now fall in different groups under the redpill/bluepill model. Some conspiracies jumped the red/blue divide very recently (such as the Russian bs). Cobain always struck me as a contrarian, too, so he may have gone the Billy Corgan route had he lived.

Me too. Fame kills.

Grohl is a leftist faggot. Youtube "grohl band on the run live" he performs infront of Obama and Paul McCartney with Paul's band and is so fucking gay talking before the performance. The sang is great and grohl doesnt completely ruin it.but he is cuck bitch

Even their daughter thinks so

WHEW LAD! 38:40 for anudda shoah

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=ojAXUqL--mY

idk guy, he was clearly being satirical when he said he was a republican.

but the part at 26 definitely sounds like a typical 4channer

bump in honor of based Kurt C.

Taking a bass to the head really did a number on the guy

"His generation" voted for her. The Boomers elected Trump.

He sure as shit doesn't act like a party line guy or talk like one. I just found the spot where they started blabbing about politics.

Cobain thought Bon Jovi blamed him for giving Courtney Love a bad name.

>come as you are
>as you were
>as i want you to be
> as a friend as a friend
>I have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arrest.
>he choice is yours, don't be late
>Take a rest as a friend, as an old memory, yeah

it was in our faces all along

Does anyone else remember that new years eve live TV cut where she was throwing shit at Madonna out of her purse from off stage?

top kek

Yes.
hooktube.com/AlLmPOoysts

How did we not catch this?

Wait, it might be in the extended version but there is definitely 100% a part where Kurt unironically unsarcastically says "I'm a conservative" (not republican) whilst Dave coughs over him to try and drown it out.

Its there. I swear to fucking god it was there unless der Juden got their hands on it and spliced it out of the video.

Side-eye Grohl.

During the interview, yes.

when will you idiots stop pushing fake quotes

Music is a cause of white degeneracy. Stop listening to that trash.

Bitch

Music tards always get upset when someone tells them music causes degeneracy. Wonder why?

Is music designed to divide us?
Is music designed to give us pleasure?
Is music designed to keep us in a perpetual state of hedonism?

>an embarrassment to all males
Truth.

Did you know that for all the insufferable political horseshit that is in punk rock, it is the ultimate nigger-away at top volume? If they are loitering and you just start blasting Rancid or some such shit they scatter immediately it's incredible. Music is whatever you want it to be for whoever the fuck you are unless you're some kind of overtly sensitive could be Obamas son type.

BECAUSE HE'S INSANE LMAO TRUMP SUPPORTERS ETERNALLY BTFO

fpbp

thirty seconds on google. That's all it took me to find out there's zero evidence Cobain ever said this.

What does that have to do with music keeping you in a perpetual state of delusion?

Too much ocular stimulation isn’t healthy for the mind and neither is most of the propaganda pushed as music.

Most musicians are retards that can barely form a coherent sentence.

I could care less what genre of music you listen to, to me it’s all the same, noise pollution - unless we’re talking about classical which is something that you may indulge in infrequently without forming any opinions about it.

You’re literally wasting Brian space and energy arguing which type of music is better than the other.

Ever think why groups differentiate braces solely on their preference for music at younger ages?

>can't be bought

lmao

dave grohl lives in Cobain's shadow, he has never accomplished anything close to what nirvana has songwriting-wise and never will. He may be a good drummer but not as good as Dale Crover

Quit your generalizations phone fag. I have a mechanical appreciation for technical work as a band (not solo weedly-deedlies). I don't get that far into it, but I can pick out some stuff that sounds practically impossible to do outside the studio and I start wondering can these clowns really do that shit.
Imagine how much LESS SHIT niggers would be if they still did blues music like howlin' wolf? They'd still be shit, because they are shit, but less shitty.

He's alive, he signed our deal and is in eastern Brazil unencumbered by screaming fans, nowadays we don't fake deaths in these situations (due to internet mass exposure) because we can simply choose someone else extremely similar in appearance to replace the subject, everyone keeps making money win/win.

Hey kid, we think you are an extremely good Justin Bieber impersonator. How would you like to actually become Justin Bieber?