Sup Forums i fucked up so bad. I called this guy i know the n word. He's gonna beat my asss. fuckkk...

Sup Forums i fucked up so bad. I called this guy i know the n word. He's gonna beat my asss. fuckkk. How do i escape this? Im a manlet to the boot. im a 5'2" asain. I also said some other shit. fuckk u guys

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ca03UKilSdM&index=13&list=PLJ5NIXWaQhYsi-dbhzynXpge8MKgZuZoq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get a gun

You'll learn a lesson from your beating if nothing else.
Post after pics.

Don't run your mouth if you don't have the strength to back it up, simple.

most niggers can't fight, wait for the sloppy/telegraphed swing then counter.

>asain
Just use your kung-fu on him

Swing first. Do not let your guard down. Niggers are violent animals and will sucker punch at the first opportunity

Hadooooouken

This motherfucka is huge. he's fucking 6'1". I might have to call my white friends to protect me

bring some brass knuckles.

Calm down. You know what to do. It's in your blood.

He's making threats to me on fb. :((
I give up.

Get a gun gun gun

This but put it in your mouth and pull the trigger

>157448585
>memeflag
>underage
gb2r then kys

Fight dirty. Immediately Kick him in his dick and then punch his throat. If he looks like he's dying from crushing his windpipe, punch it back and to the left. There are videos on YouTube for this. Or just let him die, one less nigger

Niggers will torture you to death if you're small enough. You better get gud.

pfft.
He's not even a foot taller than you.
Wear platform shoes, dodge punches, verbally assault him until he gets too pissed to aim his punches

I got your back bro where you @?

Escape, WTF?! Cowboy up, dude! Watch some Bas Rutten videos on YouTube and prepare yourself. You have to beat that nigger! WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

Report him to police then
Send screenshots

Stab him in the chest works

Tell him you know Ninjitsu and you're going to tie his neck in a knot.
Blacks have an irrational fear of asians because they like to watch kungfu movies and play street fighter.

Well I'm not fapping tonight

Today you will learn manlet

its your own fault pussy

>tfw my countries avg is 6'1

Story?

Shoot his ass, it's just another nigger

>he doesn't fight back
>he knows he will die and he accepts it
this is the worst part

Police and his son abducted and killed

show that nigger your waifu pillow. Niggers love waifus and you just might make a new friend :^)

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Brass knuckles nitwit or any other equalizer with the element of surprise.

mexican cartel beheads police officer in front of son then proceeds to open son's chest cavity and remove heart.

Christ, I've seen some bad gore but that's the worst one yet

Yeah right you stoopid fucking nigger >:()

Suck his dick or at least offer

>tfw your ashamed that theyll post you being butchered and there will be tons more fat they'll have to remove first before they get to your heart

Yah I didn't see much yellow on the guy.

Mestizos

this. talk shit, get hit.

Use a gun dumb ass gook

What if he actually breaks a bone?? I can't even fucking avoid him. I live so close to him

OPAnon - Calm the fuck down . Get some pepper spray . Hose him the fuck down and then unleah on him when he cant see . Kicks and knees to the balls ect .

Jesus Christ ur from a warrior people probably fight him u stupid gook, nothing wrong with getting punched upside the head

He literally can't.
Extremities held down, can't kick or flail.

probably larp

Be like Cho

Challenge him to a duel with pistols in front of his squad.
Then shoot him before he can reply and make a cool offhand remark that references pop culture.
The first nigger that pipes up you should be able to subdue with a pistol whip to the face.
They are now your slaves.
Bonus points for making them eat the corpse.

This thread is bait. You are a nigger.

take your ass beating and hope he doesn't kill you. stand up for what you believe in slope

What country do you live in.

1) be sure to record all facebook threats.
2)carry a knife or a gun
3) pull when he gets close

Recording his threats are key. IF you do end up shooting him or get in trouble for pulling a knife or a gun.

have your white friends help you, idiot.
>i don't have any
your fault then

How do they not pass out from the pain?

Just call up jackie chan.

kek
didn't see that coming

bro? wtf at the same time ur in my head?

Just say you were sorry and in a heated moment you lost your cool. If that's not good enough be prepared to beat him up. Remember there is no such thing as a fair fight. Fight to win by any means or don't fight at all.

Hit him with a freaking hammer in the head when he exit his lair, hit him as hard as you can.
Dont get caught you fucking pussy.

>"you're a n word"
i literally said this to his face and ran away. Im never going to say the n word ever again :(

Saying nigger isn't a crime, get a gun and learn to use it. Fuck niggers and their intimidating tactics, niggers are literal personification of crime statistics.

get a conceal carry licence

Sounds like a larp. If it isnt then you shouldve been smart enough to not talk to a nigger. Do some Asian shit and make a taser or something.

spooky

Why is this even a big deal? Fucking kids these days...

Left fake, kickballs, grab head jump and pull down knee face, run behind, kick balls again, kick back of knees and push over, head stomp.

If you need a makeshift weapon get a knife or duct tape a knife to a stick as a makeshift spear

This. If you live in a state with Stand Your Ground then just shoot him when he tries to attack you. Niggers need to learn that you can't respond to words with violence.

Go on JewTube and start studying MCMAP or Krav Maga

Punch him in the throat. Make him croak like a frog.

If you miss the first time, try again.

Normally I'd tell you to take the beating, but it's a nigger.

I have no idea why i went to post it besides the fact that all i can think of is gooks fighting

Id go in 50,000 dollars debt to watch every body at the DMZ fist fight to move the border five yards

Imagine this 911 call,
>Hello 911 what is your emergency
>I called someone a nigger
>Dispatching all available Zimmer patrols to trayvon and quell the nigger riots.
>Nigger team wins football (nigger crash) match and riot happens anyway.

Asian? Great tranny material. Become my girlfriend and I'll beat that nigger till he looks he got burned filming a Pepsi commercial.

>be nigger
>dominate in athletics
>higher testosterone than whyte bois
>faster reflexes
>most violent people in the world.
>whyte boi says we can't fight.
>OP admits he's 5'2 manlet
Jus admit, u outklassed whyte boi.

That's an old school reference.

OP is asian...

u is outklassed*
fixed

OPAnon - This is a video of William E. Fairbairn . Google him . 12 minute video - Can be learned in 1 night . It was taught , by Fairbairn , to the OSS (CIA) among other groups . Do not hit the niggers neck as shown in the video or you will go to jail . youtube.com/watch?v=Ca03UKilSdM&index=13&list=PLJ5NIXWaQhYsi-dbhzynXpge8MKgZuZoq

>say nigger IRL
>say 'the n word' on 4chins
The stereotype of 'smart asian' is such bullshit. There's like a handful of smart ones and 2 billion retarded rice niggers. I'm fairly confident being asian endows one with the biological predisposition to legit autism: it explains why asian nations are such shitholes