Getting NTR'd by your best friend

>Getting NTR'd by your best friend

Fuck you anons who recommended this. No one deserves this suffering.

This is your own damn fault for projecting on characters in a story, you loser.

One day I will get a series where the MC actually wingmans for his best bro.

Best girl won and that's all that matters.

FUND IT

Why does the the idiot MC always gets all the girls but the best bro is always shot down and left alone. its just wrong.

That's what you get for asking for rec on Sup Forums.

It wasn't really a recommendation exactly. Just someone who said that if I liked WA2 I'll probably like this too.

No, this injustice towards wingmen should be fixed.

How much of a bro do you have to be to stay best friend with the guy that your girlfriend tried to NTR you with.

How much of a cuck do you have to be to stay with that bitch.

I'm confused

True Tears is only 6 episodes long so where did come from

So why was Hiromi so butthurt when Noe and Shinichiro started connecting and making eachother happy?

Denial is bad for you user.

Let the pain and suffering flow through you.

One day the best bro will win the MCbowl

At least I hope so, now that would be awesome

Gundam did it. The girl dies and both bros give their everything to each other.

Kind of like Pride and Prejudice with male POV?

Man I miss pre-2010 anime
2010 and 2011 were good years for anime as well but pre-2010 anime were pretty enjoyable

It wasn't that bad. At least Noe ended up with the guy she loved. All in all it was a pretty good 7 episode anime.

Dropping True Tears on episode 8 was the smartest thing I've ever done in my entire life.

What the point of picking up a series if you're not gonna finish?

What's the point of finishing a series if it'll just lower my enjoyment of said series?

>its your fault for caring about characters in a story
wtf are you talking about

Whats the point of picking it up in the first place if you're not gonna enjoy it fully?

I couldn't have known before it started what horrors awaited.

what anime?

Come on, it was obvious fairly early on that there will be drama.

Its in the goddamn title of the webm, and posted several times on the thread. goddamn it user how lazy can you be?

Hiromi a shit

Sure, but we couldn't have known just how shit the girl who ended up winning was, or that she'd even win at all.

but they're all bad. Noel was retarded, Ai was a dirty whore, Hiromi was just shitty in general.

Noe was cute, not retarded!

there is an ongoing manga with that plot.

retards can still be cute.

the fucking title of the webms its called ''hearthbreake''. Are you just shitposting?

>he doesn't know how to look up webm titles
its even underlined.

Look at other webm titles you fucking moron. I was looking for the title too and I found it in 10 seconds

You don't watch an Okada show to enjoy it. You watch an Okada show to feel anger.

>You watch an Okada show to feel anger.
Anger is the last thing I feel when watching Kodo no Jikan.

And I really enjoyed Nagi no Asukara, didnt feel any anger.

I should have specified Okada originals.
Hanasaku Iroha is actually one of my favorite anime, but there definitely some aspects that made me mad, such as how Ohana's mom practically abused Ohana and the show treated it pretty lightheartedly.
>And I really enjoyed Nagi no Asukara, didnt feel any anger.
You didn't feel anger over the timeskip? Tsumugu and Chisaki didn't irritate you?
It's one thing for a show to be garbage outright, but to make it really good at first and throw away everything that made it interesting within a single episode is particularly infuriating.

>You didn't feel anger over the timeskip?
not really no.
>Tsumugu and Chisaki didn't irritate you?
its been so long I dont even remember who they are.

Read this, it expose how pathetic ntrfags are

>osananajimi won
What more could you ask?

for her to not be shit.