>can’t fight off a 100lb 16 year old without shooting him in the stomach
Why are pigs so pathetic?

His family was also being violent.
Cop 1
Nogs 0

How do those boots taste

I can smell the weed from here cunt chill out lmao

>implying I smoke weed
I’m not a degenerate faggot. I personally know cops however that smoke weed they confiscate from kids that they arrest. More proof police are uneducated double digit iq retards.

That double digit is still most likely higher than yours though.
>Why did deputy shoot rabid not during chimpout in courtroom
>Implying you wouldn't shoot a rabid nog attacking you given the chance

The kid's was white faggot

He lives in Ohio, he's automatically not white.

Bottom line. Act like an asshole = get shot and die.
The kids family and lawyer should have defused the situation not inflamed it .
For record , I've been the defendant plenty of times , court is supposed to be civilised , even murder trial are controlled.
The kid & family asked for punishment and received it.

Whiter than you

Yeah dude fuck nuance any case of a hyperactive CHILD misbehaving deserves to be treated with deadly force. R-right??

wHiTeR tHaN yOu
I have not once seen a hyperactive TEEN go out of the way to attack people like a nigger.
>16
>Child
Okay baby Tray Tray

Shut up faggot
Point is the pussy cop should’ve diffused the situation without killing the kid. Also never should have had his hands on the kids mom

Nice argument kid
Next time you should try leftypol for your angsty anti-authoritarian shit because that's all this is.
>I have no argument other than calling him names
>I know, I'll call him a faggot
pic related

>Act like an asshole = get shot and die.
no the fuck its not. Its never like that, i should be able to act like a complete cunt to an officer and not die, completely different story if i try to fight him but this is a matter of the cop's patience and clearly the cop has none

I'm so glad she diffused it without killing him
That poor baby!

Cops are fucking pussies. If soldiers in Iraq can handle a situation with hostile desert “people” without killing them, how come fat retarded cops can’t do a simple arrest without resorting to murder? Oh right, it’s because cops are just military rejects.

What’s your argument? That an unarmed 100lb kid was a threat to an armed grown mans life? Even if he was too weak to fight off the little boy, surely he could’ve used his taser... but that wouldn’t be as cool right

Cops are life rejects. Too stupid for a real job, too far and I athletic for the military. It’s hilarious that there are people out there that unironically respect this nigger tier profession.

Fat and unathletic*

I like how you keep calling a 16 year old a kid, much less "forgetting" that his family attacked the deputy as well.
The deputy or anyone for that matter would be well within their rights to put that man down.
>Just use your taser
You're right, he could have shot him in the leg

Seriously. In Afghanistan we had to defuse situations with aggressive opium fueled soviet weapon wielding orcs who hated our very existence, and we didn’t just shoot them. We actually defused the situation. Yet these cops couldn’t even defuse a normal domestic dispute without murder.

>self defense
>murder

dont need escalation of force when they attack first you literal cockroach

Yea right, if so you'd know what escalation of force means. If at any point they don't stop and follow your directions, you shoot them in the face. Doesn't matter if they're 5 or 50.

>be American “hero”
>can’t fight off 100lb twig and his obese mother
Fuggg:DD gib donut

>2 tubo dyke overgrown children moms
>HIP HOP LEGENDS shirt
>nigger jeans
Was something of value lost?

>leaf

Why fight them off when you're within your rights to shoot the little nigger?
Nothing of value was lost and the deputy never was outside his rights.

>American

Nothing lost here.
He was a delinquent.
Multiple criminal charges with a deadly weapon and he was only 16.
That's what happens when you don't raise your kids right.

why dont you go do something about it?

From what witnesses say he had his hands up when the cops murdered him

I would go peacefully protest but I’m afraid his pig friends would shoot me in the heart for making eye contact

But he wear de niger pants so he deserfed it :DDD

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes

Hansd up ready to attack, i bet

>deputy gets knocked to the ground
>kid with previous weapon charges goes for his sidearm
>gets shot
>hurr muh tray tray

you are what is wrong with people these days

Thats a boy? Jesus the soy industry is stepping shit up.

That is why you lose every war. Should have shot the rabid dogs and actualy improve the country.

Can't really sympathize with anyone that fights a cop and gets shot, even if they're a "kid". It's not the first time being stupid has gotten someone killed, and it won't be the last.

Where is the video?

>>can’t fight off a 100lb 16 year old without shooting him in the stomach
Play nigger games, win nigger prizes

until I see video footage I assume they ship him off to a monarch school and brain drain him with mkultra