OFFICIAL PDFs HERE
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2342909
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928
twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/954904261976117248
reddit.com/r/TheNewRight/comments/7nyes9/mybordersmychoice_posters_go_up_jan_21_at_night/ds5x9ax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumpski

Have a bump.

bump

bump

bump

Bump.

I'm a little late to the party. Can I get a quick rundown on the plan?

yes

Bump bumpity bump bump.

Sad seeing a meme fail so hard.

It’s Satirizing the old my body my choice ad campaign.
Posters go up tomorrow, there is one for nearly every white country.

bump for cocaine

Are we supposed to put them up at night or anything?

Yes, dumb fuck OP didn't use the copypasta with the instructions

Find your flag & print some of these fuckers:

Game Plan:
1. Posters go up Sunday Jan 21 at night on campuses & public spaces around the world!
2. Bonus points for putting them in feminism & SJW related areas: social science & psychology departments, women's & gender studies departments, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
3. Please do not commit vandalism or do anything illegal
4. Translations are available for over 25 countries
5. Only use the official versions of the poster:

Antifa is shitting themselves over this:
itsgoingdown.org/neo-nazis-Sup Forums-ready-new-poster-campaign-target-womens-studies-departments-campus-january-21st/

So is the SPLC:
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920

but Ben Garrison has given MBMC the green light:
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/954393573222268928

along with The Golden One, Peter Sweden, Jack Posobiec, Tara McCarthy, Millennial Woes, LA Werewolf & many more

Ignore shills, stick to the plan & only use the official versions from the main website:

Godspeed anons

They are explicitly meant to be normie friendly. Be a white man and use some agency to figure out what is best.

Bump

bump

Bump!!!!!

bump

Use the one with the non-shaded hand

Because our digital hashtags are being censored, we have to take the fight to the streets and go old-timey IRL style and blanket the cities with these posters, especially sanctuary cities

>i-i'm just here for the memes heh you guys need to meme better
Fuck off faggot nigger leftwing cock sucker.

Bump

Bingo

Bump

Here's a guide. The hashtag translation size and lightness are the only points still contested. The outline around facial features is very useful for some posters but not needed so much, or at all in some layouts.

BUMP

bump

bump!

Is the URL shown?

This is truly what it's all about.

Bump...the fire rises user don't let your voice be silenced, speak up like a man

>OFFICIAL PDFs HERE
These are great! I pray it is a huge success tomorrow! Come on, Sup Forums, this thread should be filled with comments. Get this going and get this information out there.

#mybordersmychoice

bump

This.

Nupol is completely cancer.

Bump

I'm debating whether to put them up tonight
(currently almost 6pm) or tomorrow. Being almost 24 hours ahead of the US makes things a little tricky. What does everyone think?

wouldn't some one who believes in open borders believe that since they are a part of democracy they get to choose to have open borders.

>Trump's support of Israel makes contrarian libs against Israel
17D CHESS

Bump because this is a great campaign

Whatever the night of the 21st is for you

This is a shill version, put up by Antifa and other assorted faggots hoping to derail our message.

this is no where near as good as IOTBW, make sure you retards aren't getting subverted.

>when did this become 'a thing'?
>do archives of this exist?
>how and where was this pushed the most?
>what do the initial threads look like?
ask these questions.

>this is no where near as good as IOTBW, make sure you retards aren't getting subverted.
how does this 'subvert' pol? zero explanation given by you faggot

>when did this become 'a thing'?

early December on Sup Forums

>do archives of this exist?

>how and where was this pushed the most?

on Sup Forums with /mbmc/ generals, unfortunately heavily buried under slide threads often

>what do the initial threads look like?
take a look

your questions have been answered: if you don't like the op, don't participate, stand in the way and you will be rightfully called out as a shill and told to fuck off

bump

new tweet from Millennial Woes! it's spreading fast

twitter.com/MillennialWoes/status/954904261976117248

remind them that they don't personally own the country, and the people do NOT want more immigration

USA: Trump, BUT MUH POPULAR VOTE, not a direct democracy: not ancient Athens

UK: Brexit

Poland: 0 refugees, told Merkel to go fuck herself

Hungary: Orban built a razor wire wall around the country, the people love it

Norway: far-right party in power in coalition with centre-right, record deportations

Denmark: same as Norway

Austria: elected Sebastian Kurz, fiercely anti-immigration

etc etc etc

more arguments discussed here:

reddit.com/r/TheNewRight/comments/7nyes9/mybordersmychoice_posters_go_up_jan_21_at_night/ds5x9ax/

Bumping for great justice.

I see my pol-bros are bumping the hashtag #mybordersmychoice on gab ai

bump

Do it on the night you feel you won't get caught.

bump back to page 1

bump

Got to admit that is well made poster..

very good
gab might be smaller than twitter, but I bet the average gab user is 100x more likely to put up posters from seeing a reminder than the average twitter user

thanks many have said it's shit lol
even if it's shit, it's still spreading virally, sending antifa & the SPLC into a panic and being printed out by the hundreds of thousands with a clear message... it's /ourshit/

Have a Bump

Bump

Can't wait to wear my swastika armband again, I'm so excited!

the new website has surpassed 3000 visits, which is only a tiny tiny fraction of the total summation from both previous websites, all the posts that got to the front page of T_D, all the twitter views (people could download the pics directly from twitter), all the /mbmc/ generals here and on 8ch, all the promotions on voat, etc

low estimate is probably ~1000 people participating tomorrow with at least 100 thousand posters printed, could be many more

Uni is out for summer at the moment so there's hardly anyone around. Unfortunately that means security will probably out and it'll be harder to blend in. It'll be a crap shoot either way.

It's more about getting media attention than having people actually see the posters desu. Making it international was an amazing idea because it's going to make it look like this massive movement.

Bump because shareblue can eat a dick.

Sven checking in