Join the military, Sup Forums said

It won't be boring, Sup Forums said..

you get balloons bro thats pretty good
ty for your service you fucking glorified welfare queen

t. limpwristed poorfag in debt

Thank you for your service

Never go peacetime infantry. If you do, have fun mopping grass in the rain and sweeping sunlight off the sidewalk.

Sure does suck down there!

Don't forget to take your trans LGBT acceptance course

what exactly is happening in that photo?
I thought maybe a baddie dies but then there are balloons but then again they're black

Thank you for your service

T-thank you for your service

I hope some muzzie cuts your fucking head off, zogbot

After your 3th deployment and the PTSD kicks in you'll have lots to think about.

Had to take it a week before the president's executive order. So everyone was immediately told to disregard. That was 2 hours no one will ever have back.

Blackhawk Down

Aww did your balls get shot off?
How is your chastity cage going to stay on, you fucking cuck?
Also, thank you for your service

What's the best way to accept them? Just open your mouth? Or do they instruct to drop trow and spread cheeks? What's the military-grade acceptance like?

t. gets paid off taxpayer dollars for going on booze cruises in quatar and then comes home and pretends to have PTSD for female sympathy and then proceeds to chain-smoke at every job

t. limpwristed welfarefag droning on for the interests of his owners
best goy!

Why are you replying with that to post?

You do realise that i indeed blackhawk down and all fake right? You can even see Tom Hardy 4th from right.

I remember a thread where a veteran did have his dick & balls shot off. They gave him a prostatic as well as testosterone shots.

He talked about waking up and staring at himself in the mirror and calling himself a pussy because his hormones were all fucked up.

It was pretty sad. He shot himself.
Oh well, globalist merc work has it's downsides.

>It was pretty sad. He shot himself.

That's actually a happy ending.

The only time I support the troops is when they turn the guns around on themselves.

>implying having traits of discipline and patience forced into you is a bad thing

no fucking shit, you goddamn moron. do you think anyone on this board thinks that's a real picture? fucking kill yourself

It happened to lots of guys because of the IEDs apparently.

All for a kike war that destablised the area and sent muslims into Europe.

where are you located?

FILL SANDBAG
EMPTY SANDBAG
REPEAT

HOW COULD THIS EVER BE BORING?

The saddest thing i ever heard,

>no. We walk in front of the tank because we cost about 400k each. The tank costs millions.

I'm all for the New Chinese Republic of Australia. It has a nice ring to it.

Are you a civic 'support da troops' boomer fuckwit?

Forgotten literally 3 days after basic. I guarantee 80% of thr military cant remember the general orders

Can confirm

imagine having kike dick this far down your throat

Better than becoming part of the New Aztec Empire.

I will join when we invade North Korea.

Honestly safer for everyone if one guy gets blown up instead of losing your armor at the beginning of an ambush.

It's a fucking boomer. They wander in here and get pissy whenever people point out that 'da troophfs' are kike pawns who sign up to be kike pawns.

Why. Who gives a shit if the slant eyed races kill each other?

Huh? You mean like my country?

It’s a waiting room. Dentist or doctor or something.

I know. My buddy was just a fucking cook. Actually had his humvee blown up later. Went off too early, wrecked the hood, everyone was fine. In the pictures, everyone else looks like they just saw a ghost. And he's there smiling and posing in front of the wreck.

>i dunno Wtf their problem is. We didn't die!

He's pretty special.

wrong. the military made me way less patient and hate stupid people way more than I used to. I already had discipline and the people who didn't lost it immediately after boot camp when they weren't forced to have it

Everyone I've seen who retired from the military is fat as fuck.

Don't blame Sup Forums for your shitty life choices OP.
NOW DROP AND GIVE ME HEAD FAGGOT!

Where's the part where I get to eat the crayons???

Should of joined the 101st airborne division

>it wont' be boring
>military
>Won't be boring

Who the fuck told you that.

WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU THAT

Now show the edgy hipster one. Oh that's right. No actual child or non-faggot would ever want to play with one or aspire to be a snarky numale barista.

>made me way less patient and hate stupid people

Being in the military got me all trained up for work at an adult day care for the mental challenged!!

Why would you join this organization? Join blackwater if you're going to join something. Blackwater's actually run by patriots who war for money. If shit hits the fan, they'll be on the frontlines in the USA, not these camo cucks

it is a good option for many; but it has to be done on principal, not for the bennies. and it will be a straight up mf dealing with snowflakes, niggers, and weirdos; not to mention fighting the battle to stay single and focused until 1/2 way through the 22+ year hitch. Go Zero! Go Zero! Go Zero!
>JEEBUZZ we need a NatSoc meritocracy just to unfuck this mess

Life is boring. The fuck did you expect?

>blackwater is run by patriots

Whats blackwater?

A secret organization of Ukrainian freedom fighters.

thank u 4 ur cervix

He wasn't talking to you fuckwit nigger faggots.

Blackwater doesn't even exist anymore.
And they typically hire military veterans with experience anyways.

I dont think thats what it is

you should do something about it

thanks for your service user

The org seasoned vets go to for consistent warfare and contracts to pay their bills

not run around "representing the US military" at home and give balloons to sick kids at hospitals like a group of princesses

>It won't be boring, Sup Forums said..
Who in the hell said that?

t. goes on missions and soyboys out in the middle of the woods with his nintendo switch while getting payed by my tax dollars
end yourself you useless fucking human being
order following, unthinking, unloved, and unwanted - TRASH

Well, whoever told you the military isn't boring lied to you. Military life is 99% boring ass routine in a kafkaesque bureaucracy, and 1% pants-shitting terror as you try not to die, with the only warning that it's gone from one to the other being your co-worker's head suddenly exploding for no immediately apparent reason.

>wanted to join the army since kid
>been red pilled on how boring and shit the army really is
>still want to join just to do my service
>can't get into combat roles because they Australian army is recruiting women over men even in those roles
>mfw they would rather a take woman than a 23 year old rugby player who comes from a military family where every male in family has served

99 percent of the military is boredom and astoundingly slow planning
>hey you gotta be here at 5am
>sure thing *shows up*
>just me and one other until 630

muh discipline

waking up at 5 is discipline

nvm that literally everyone does this but then actually goes to work not some pretend camp

the world needs a war these days

this guy sounds like the guy who goes to Golden Corral in his uniform

Why? The war will be over before you get to your first duty station.

Waking up at 5 isn't discipline, it's genetics. A and B person.

>Hurry up and wait
Fucking appointments that never start on time. I swear to God, they tell you to come in bright and early, only for you to wait for an hour.

The MRE's they give troops make em bulk up.. after their service they don't get as much excersice... sometimes it varies man to man

i can vouch for that. i never stopped eating like a soldier, despite me not sweeping the barracks for 6 hours a day anymore

>an hour
What kind of speedy ass place were you at?

You cunts are lucky I can’t join my military because I’m a man

>making life choices on what pol says

Ya, talk tough shit about the military.

Why not actually join the army, user?
The drill instructor will fucking teach you what a pushover you really are, you degenerate, i fucking promise you.

worked for my stepdad, he got his foot blown off in basra and now my sister, my stepbrother, and I don't have to pay a penny for college lol

>step dad
>foot blown off
>step

in the air force our SJW women with rank made sure they spoke up extra aggressively during our tranny acceptance training toward anyone that carried a hint of dissent in their tone

Is that ft Lee?

I remember my three drills.

>black guy in his 40s that was getting out after our cycle, gave the least amount of fucks about anything. offered to help me carry my bag on the march to the bus last day, thought it was a trick. called me a stupid cracker and helped me out

>black woman who was too fat to particpate in running PT, regularly got yelled at by the commander for smoking inside CQ

>white man in his early 30s who said about 5 words a day. genuinely gave a fuck and for some reason that was never revealed to me, even the 1SG deferred to him

This is why I will never join the military. Female drill instructors and shit.

>you will never join the military to serve your ZOG overlords in their never ending quest to overthrow governments and kill innocent people

why live?

This thread makes me angry.

You all didn't do service in a western army. Like we have nothing better to do than gaining YOUR fucking approval.

None of you was in service, so fuck you. Go say all that funny shit into soldiers faces, you cunts. FUCK YOU!

You got bossed around by lil' girls and had to take it.

what kind of ammo do your brooms use, Hans?

>1 hour
I think you mean 5 hours user

Lol you should have browsed /k/ once you learn how boring the army is ya dummy

i don’t even think women should be in the workplace. how do you think i feel?

Why are you responding to communists

If you're gonna be a cry baby at least try to help your brothers through the tears.

Navy Marine Corps Relief Society
Army Emergency Relief
Air Force Aid Society
Coast Guard Mutual Assistance

>These groups will help service members if the shutdown lasts longer than their paycheck.

Carry on

>hate stupid people
>joined the military

Yeah, right.

We will see who it is you gonna call for when the masses of nogs and muzzies will finally enrich you all and flood into your progressive white neighbourhoods.

We will see...

How bad is it in the marines compared to the airforce when it comes to women in command and sjw faggotry? I'd probably join the marines if I were to join the military.

Some broke dick faggot is at the TMC. Awww. Want me to kiss it and make it feel better? Slut.

warmest regards, Doc

Fucking WOKE

You know, I heard from people it was boring, but until you sign up you don’t know the definition of waiting, and waiting, and waiting...