>ugly
>stinks of sweat
>micropenis
>his mom's a turbowhore and his dad a giant beta
>his bullying victim will end up more successful than him
not an exhaustive list

I kekked, have a (you)

Saved

Personally, I can't wait for people who ship him with ururaka to get btfo'd when he beats the shit out of her next episode

Anger that the anime is moving at a snail's pace. The inspirational ninja turtle will probably happen sometime in 2020 at the rate this is going.

Watched the anime for the first time. He is like Sasuke v 2.0 turbo angst edition.

No, he's just an entitled teenager who's been knocked down a peg by a kid he used to bully.

He can't jerk off because he sweats nitroglycerin.

Edgelord at least had the excuse of getting literally mindraped at the age of six and his whole family getting killed. Bakugou is just an awful person.

How is she top of the class?

She can study for a test but at this point has no practical experience.

She's top in the non-practical tests

I WASN'T READY YET

Thats the official translation and not this one, right?

>stinks of sweat
>micropenis
Is Kirishima into that sort of thing?

Where's the shadow for her tits?

He wants to be NUMBA ONE GA

Confirmed biggest jobber in BHA. Tokoyami is the greatest gentleman in BHA

>the embarrassment
>Tokoyami didn't even move
>A FUCKING PIPE

Sero went out like a fucking champ compared to this.

What does having a bird head have to do with his power?

What does being pink and having tentacle hair have to do with creating acid?
How about why does it matter?

What does being a rock have to do with talking with animals?

Natural stuff I guess.

His testosterone levels are too high from lack of masturbation making him really aggressive and irritable.

Tokoyami is the greatest. No bullshitting around; he just goes on the offensive as soon as possible. Then when the fight's wrapped up, he calmly bows and walks off while Momo starts to tear up. Dude crushed her confidence and her chance at getting recruited in less than two minutes, and just walked away like it was just another Tuesday. Bakugou, the real bully of this series, WISHES he could destroy a person like that.

what's your fucking problem faggot?
there's explosions, you can't whine about anything

Dont bully Momo.

Tokoyami was actually the most ruthless so far.

Momo got embarrassed and Tokoyami wasn't even going close to all out. This is EXACTLY what Ochako didn't want Bakugou to do.

THIS. When you think about it, this happened RIGHT after Eraserhead mentioned that she was accepted into the school through recommendation... Then she gets tapped out of the ring in the blink of an eye. Imagine what people in the crowd must have thought.
Even if it's not in the literal sense of the word, Tokoyami just fucked Momo harder than Mineta ever will. Ouch.

his mom is a bird and his father has a shadow power

>Remembers what the other recommended student did

The crowd had to have been like "what the fuck is this?"

And the third recommended student didn't even get into the tournament.

I LOVE this thread so far.

He's a bitch, that's what. At least Sasuke had the excuse of all his family being murdered in front of him to be a fucking edgelord, not just the nerd he used to pick on turned out not to be as big a fuck up as him.

Best girl, need more doujins

maybe for the sweat, but he likes manly things so he probably prefers big dicks

which means he'll eventually break up with bakugo

Some people just have to be fucking mad and competitive all the time. It's just how it is. It's how they cope.

His dad is Dark Souls guy and his mom is Dark Souls trade birb.

Favorite things
>Manly things
>Meat
Oh, he definitely prefers big dicks

I can relate. I'm a slow and methodical thinker as well, which translate well to physical stuff, even though that's my field (for now). Even in vidya I stick to support classes, because I'll screw up mechanics, trying to collect my thoughts in the heat of the moment, as a DPS, whereas I have better time to plan and move accordingly when accommodating someone else. She may not be a good duelist, but she'll make a godly support unit.

Constant sexual frustration from having incredibly hot mom.

>which translate well to physical stuff

Which "doesn't" translate well.

Nigga she had fuckton of time to think that matchup through before it even started. She was probably the only retard there to have zero preparations.

Not even Deku knows everything that Tokoyami is capable of. Though, I suppose he knows more now, despite how brief it was. Besides, thinking a matchup through can only take you so far, as there are a ton of factors that can go against your plans. As Mike Tyson said, "everyone has a plan until they get hit."

Like honestly, she should've expected Tokoyami trying to ring her out and just have rooted herself to a place and making a protective ward, behind of which she could've created like an air cannon to shoot him out of the ring.

And then when Aoyama speaks the truth during the exam.

Are you cosplaying her retardation with that post? Dumb bitch was confused that she weren't given enough time to think in between announcement and actual start of the match. Author either screwed this fight or she is a canon idiot.

>Dumb bitch was confused that she weren't given enough time to think

"Wasn't" given enough time. I'm starting to see explaining anything to you is a waste of time.

>canon idiot
Well, that's most everyone in the series to be honest, even the smarter ones.

>the idiot didn't even prepare
>preparation is not everything
>are you fucking retarded?
>hurrr

He's right though.

The one manga panel makes it sound like she had some plan but it just got fucked and she had no time to adjust.

The episode makes her look a bit dumber

No excuses for a shit performance, buy she should be able to create shit for matches. It's the same as support bringing shit in and still beingn able to use a quirk

How would matches help if she doesn't know his quirks weakness? Shit if she knew his weakness she could have made flashbangs we've seen her do it.

I think the episode did it fine.
She is just not good at dealing with things at this stage that are unplanned or sudden. She's a stereotypical overthinker,

i think it properly sets up for the finals arc. She's doesn't have confidence in her plans at all so she fails when it comes down to the heat of the moment. The fact that they actually give it a bit more screen time in the show is actually (imo) a smart move. When i reached the finals arc i felt the drama in her matchup was pretty shoehorned, so this + what i'm assuming will be further expo in the internship arc will set it up nicely.

japan seems to have a better time in adaptations.

Read his comment again you braindead mofo. "Matches" as in "fights".

He's arrogant, selfish, overconfident, and foolhardy.

He's like Eren Jaeger but significantly less useful to the people around him.

So lets be real here, Mineta took advantage of this opportunity and consoled her and gained some pussy points, right

he's the best character in a shit mango

Eren is much more ragetarded but at least he learns something on his way and is constantly trying to improve. They are not very similar at all IMO.

He's basically Sasuke without the family feud bullshit, and he doesn't pretend to be Deku's friend or anything like the former either.

I like him.

eren also loves his friends. killer exploder machine death god hates every one and honestly acts like a fuckin sperg. don't know why people don't bully -him-.

No, she doesn't get proper healing until the exam.

>hates everyone
Do you read the manga?

It's hard to bully someone who can easily kill half the students in the academy without breaking a sweat.

I think she and Nighteye would get along famously. They're both very plan-oriented thinker types that are patient. Too bad she's not one of the ones involved in the hideout raid.

I thought it was pretty neat how Kohei almost tricked you into believing Bakugou was going to get used by the LoV but they end up saving his ass without much hassle.

yeah dropped into it at a few episodes ago so I missed the first like... 30 volumes... which i need to reread for more froppy and whatever i missed.

except elemental hero: freezerburn could wipe the floor with him, and im sure there is a bad matchup for exploder death head somewhere else in the class. plus bullying isn't ever about who is strongest pushing around the weak. it's normies against weirdos, and baku is a complete freakout aspie about everything, as far as I have seen.

I'd like him to develop more, and we have seen hints of that after his fight with uravity. I think if he stopped being a little bitch he could really fall into one of the greats in the "I must be the strongest" trope.

>tfw you can finally self insert as the bully but not for being one

Look it doesn't really matter how strong you are or how many villains you've beaten.

If some kid decides to blow up the entire building then the only way you're making it out of there alive is if you're somehow super resistant to thermal and kinetic energy.

Well, actually, bakugou really gets developed a lot if you continue the manga. I' put Kirishima in there because he's one of the few people Bakugou actually shows that he cares about now[/spoilers] and recently Bakugou has gotten some really nice development about his attitude and views on how to be a hero. So I think you should continue the manga, if you want of course, Hori I would say knows what he's doing with him

afther this patetic deafeat dou you think momo will be the first to die afther graduating?

the way she got her confidense back was so bad in comparation
>momo i have always belive you have amazing tits

Actually I think mutant quirks that the parents have affect their children. Which might explain rock's case.

>a fucking pipe

how mutch time did hse need? a week?

momo will drop out of UA

>i felt the drama in her matchup was pretty shoehorned
you are just a speed reader hori make clear she lose her confidense because of the patetic way she lose

She may have a bigger inferiority complex with Todoroki than Deku with Bakugou

>Momo gets beaten super bad by Tokoyami
>Still gets a request for work place experience
>Mina wins her fight easily
>Doesn't get any nominations

Life's not fair when you're pink.

Though to be fair Momo was only picked so she could be 15 year old sex appeal in a hair care commercial.

You assume Mineta is capable of even faking compassion.

momo got used as a pin up girl doe

My problem is deku's the opposite for as much as he says he hates him he still thinks of him as a friend which is fucking stupid.

true true. I imagine bird man, hard body bros, uraraka if she acts fast, and a few others would be able to survive. I suppose other than icyhot no one else has that explosive of a power.

Sweet! I'm absolutely going to. I found with attack on titan and this that I can indeed enjoy both the manga and the anime simultaneously. I look forward to how the anime will handle fights, and boku seems to do well with adding in a little more fleshed out scenes in the anime, like this fight with falco and stuffmakerchan.

that makes sense. stayed up till five am this morning cuz i got sucked in the hole.

Either you're an animeonly or a speedreader, Deku doesn't hate Bakugo to any measure. It is shown very clearly at several occasions. He is merely afraid of him in the beginning.

He keeps saying he hates his guts while simultaneously saying they're friends. It's in both translations.

>he hates his guts
If anything he talk about how much he looks up to Baku

what is this expression supposed to convey

Speed reader actually read the fucking chapters he talks about it several times I forget where most are but I do remember it in the all might versus both fight

>simultaneously saying they're friends
Well, they are childhood friends. Like an inseparable relationship type deal.