Is society too sexulized?

when you watch any TV or any watch anything psychiatry related it was always comes down to sex, there are always adds showing women in explicit scenarios and womens fashion when you think about it is all about sex appeal, now maybe i just have a low sex drive but i find it actually quite sad instead of attractive when i see women like this, it just degrades their character to the one dimensional, that they are just their looks. when women act slutty its not even hot to me it just makes them seem like animals, can anyone relate?

i relate

haha thanks, thought this was going to be a dead thread from the get go

yes, it all comes from hollywood jews

i dont get the whole thing with the Jews , maybe its true but it dosent make sense, after WW2 there was no social stigma around them so why wouldn't they want to live in comfy 1st world white nations instead of destroying them?

Yes.

Yeah, everything has to be about sex nowadays. It is like society has become completely descensitized to everything.

You dont understand the jews. They destroy civilizations but keep the information. The inventions. The philosophies. They take notes on what destroys society and what empowers it. People ask what jews get out of destroying the west and the rest of the world. Information. Knowledge. Blueprints and inventions that they take credit for once civilizations starts to return. Thats why so many fucking jews invent shit or come up with equations. Theyre stealing everything they can. One day jews will be credited with the creation of the universe.

but to be patted on the back seems like such a small gain for collapsing civilization and living in a dark age hell until a new one emerges

Patted on the back? Theyre trying to become godlike. Theyre the antichrist.

Good thread for once.

They want people to worship them. Its written in their book. Each jew gets 2000 slaves. Theyve made their plans pretty clear.

And looking at society id say theyve gotten their 2000 slaves a piece. Theyve become the fucking untouchables.

It feels like everyone is being forced into more and more degenerate behavior over time, so that only the most degenerate are successful, yet that behaviour isn't sustainable and will lead to inevitable collapse. It's like the celebrity worship and diversity brainwashing is forcing us to inter-breed into one shit race. Bill Hicks even had a stand-up routine where he said we should just breed into one race and explore the stars. These people who know nothing about genetics think that if we breed with niggers and spics we'll ever accomplish anything.

No goyim. Society needs to be more liberated. Women in particular!

But where is their god? Theyre not supposed to get a kingdom or slaves until god comes down. But they have these things already, so where is the messiah? Their god is the devil.

>instead of destroying them
They want to rule as an upper class. Even shitty nations have dictators that live really well.

you can live even better if you have a productive and moral hardworking society

Just girls age 13 to 25.

Indoctrination went overboard and they control the direction of cultural sexuality.

And who is the devil? Who is their god? Who gave them their kingdom? Who gave them their slaves? Hitler. Hitler is their fucking god. Without the holocaust they wouldnt have israel and the world wouldnt be a slave to the guilt. Hitler. The man they say is the embodiment of evil. They said the same about jesus.

Both had one goal. To free the gentiles.

It's to keep your mind in the gutter and give you that tunnel vision that the most important freedoms are sexual freedoms and therefore vote D
Also to get you to see sex as separate from procreation

Remember who is behind this