This is why you carry

This is why you carry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercacher_Kosher_Supermarket_siege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try not carrying a purse first

The soy boy in the video is a good example on what not to do around niggers.

1. being a soyboy.
2. being around niggers.

ah the old yawn-to-pretend-i'm-comfortable-and-relaxed-and-definitely-not-racist move

Inside his mind:
>I'd better act relaxed, they are recording me and I will look racist if I'm rational!

>purse carrying, soy eating hipster

He deserved that.

Also he was knocked out with one punch, what would a gun have done in that situation?

>hands in pockets, not out ready to go
>avoids eye contact, doesn't want any trouble
>doesn't cross street or turn around when he sees a troupe of vibrant youths blocking his path
Yeah, that'll happen.

Well, if he were smart enough to carry a gun he would anyways be smart enough not to do that.

AR-15 + SWAT Team + Apartheid = Winrar

>If you fight back, you'll be charged with a hate crime and given a life sentence

this thread sort of implies that op is actually a """soyboy""" himself. the guy in that gif got hit not because he may or may not consume soy in his diet (for all you know, he exclusively drinks cow milk) but how he carried himself, his presence. by associating the two things, unverified soy consumption and a certain kind of person, you are making a mistake, but of course it's all just to push that meme phrase.

Pay a good lawyer and if that doesn't works pay a good jury.

so if op needs to "carry" it means he's afraid of being similarly treated, due to his weak presence. there are men who those kids would not attack, do they need to carry?

Looks like lefty pol got knocked the fuck out

>2 faggots btfo
>balding soyboy strokes his face
Wtf white people

Fucking niggers. We should kill them all.

You'd be safer if you fell into an actual gorilla enclosure compared to that nigger enclosure.

Ha, that's funny. That cracker got laid out.

Too bad he didn't look right-wing. Right-wing racist conservative faggots deserve to be punched in the face.

>blaming the victim
Get out, nigger

Monkeys don't care either way if you are a fucking beef or a soy stick, the difference is that one stands a chance. And not even, they never 1v1, if you fight back 10 more will come to fuck you over.

Watermelon chomper defected.

Carrying does you no good if you're blindsided.

>Implying I'm a leftist retard who would ever vote Cristina.
>Implying I'm so dumb to believe the Falklands are argentinians.
>Implying I care about football.
>Implying Argentina is as black as the US.

Can someone explain the Argentina isn't white meme?
Every famous person I can think of from Argentina is white.

Stop hiding behind a meme flag you taco nigger

>defending soyboy faggots
This experience hopefully showed him that niggers aren’t human

Niggers gonna nig, but whities gotta nig you first

Trips on her own and then starts beating the shit out of the closet white girl she can find. Typical nigger behavior.

You're correct.
I was mugged by blacks.
Not whites.
Not spics.
Single stack and situational awareness from now on.

That's not begin blindsided, that's trying not to look racist believing that white people have a bias against black people to think that they are dangerous. Boy he was wrong.

That's why it's a meme but 56%ers fall for it to feel good about themselves.

Why they dont afraid of police? I heard you can go to jail for punching in murrica

These videos are great. This is what white deserve for being such pussies now

Nah, I'm actually not black.

Play some GIFs/WebMs of police officers getting beat up or killed by blacks.

I laugh when I see those racist pieces of shit get harmed in a video. Fuck the police.

Bloody hell, the thing I hate the most about niggers attacking you is how noone will reach and help you out, not even the whites.

what level of chimpout is this?

>Play some GIFs/WebMs of police officers getting beat up or killed by blacks.
How do you call a british cop next to a nigger?
Bestgore.com

>that hair correcting
youtube.com/watch?v=pJOm2mRHDE0

>hrr drr conceal carry
>cant stop a blindside attack
now the nogs have a gun, nice job FAGGET

this
then those niglets would have a firearm for their next free gib
his mistake was relaxing

see

i got you covered famalam

And then they wonder why police shoot these beasts at will.

Why do black women always do that shit where they grab a girl's hair and start slapping her head?

When I was younger I had walked through the hood in a similar situation to this before I got more woke

Difference is, I had my hands out of my pocket, I walked confidently and kept my head up, ready to scrap if you will

the looks were heavy, body language was aggressive "whassa whyt boy" "ayy canahava dolla", replied in a loud voice "Hey man I'm good how about you?" walked past them keeping my eye on them

They looked like they were gonna follow me for a second but I guess they felt like the chance of getting Z I M M E R M A N N ' D wasn't worth the risk of jumping me

the couldn't have known whether or not I was carrying (wasn't) but showing confidence and not a smidge of worry was probably what made them second guess

are yuo the biggest faggot that has ever came from reddit?

It's astonishing to see the amount of violence by proxy the Jew has unleashed on their white goyim..there does not seem to be an answer for it as yet

I live two squares away from a nigger (they are 36%ers, don't actually count as niggers but it's the blackest we have) shithole and sometimes they go out from their huts and doing this is a really good tactic too. Even when they look at me I keep eye contact until they are lost. Never been mugged a single time in my life.

Like 10 niggers and he just walks right into it. Bet he's a campus commie.

>robbing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypercacher_Kosher_Supermarket_siege

Any time I get near unknown negroids I go into "fight" mode. Hyper awareness of surroundings, a slight widening of your posture, and a tensing of muscles. These sorts of things are very noticeable and 9 times out of 10 will avoid trouble. Remember negroes are also lazy and will not want to expend effort for little tangible reward. If they think they will actually have to fight you and there is no real immediate needs gratification for them initiating a fight, they won't.

They are simple animals in that respect. Alot like Sharks. If you are fat, happy and uninteresting they will attack even if they are not really in the mood for it. If you present yourself as none of these things they will by and large leave you alone. There are always exceptions, with nogs as with sharks. But in general the rules for both are equally applicable.

he deserved it for walking in to a pack of wild niggers

soyboys with purses deserve it

I saw this when it was on the news.

The robber was some white guy, dummy.

that will be the last time they go to an african-american party

>carrying purse
>hands in pockets
>primate fear grimace
>not immediately crossing the street when you see niggers

He deserved it imo

reminder that if you hit a woman you deserve to be shot

Gorilla Mindset

close enough.

fixed the filename.

He did, but shows you how niggers will fuck you over at the minimal chance. Even if you are a though guy, give them your back and you're fucked.

holy fuck, when will americans ever learn

>>not immediately crossing the street when you see niggers
The uninitiated may see this as being racist. If you don't cross the street in fear of them they'll see it as disrespect and what happened will happen, but to you.

>Rook & Doc taking out the trash.webm

...the faggot in the white shirt.

he definitely wasn't one of us

You cross the street with security and you'll be aight.

The girl got rekt, but honestly my respects for trying.

Honestly.

Sad thing that it's true.

The things that gets me mad is interracial violence.

This is the fault of feminism desu, women trying to square up against niggers kek

can we get some webms where the niggers get fucked up instead for a change?

Carrying a pistol wouldn't have helped him one bit. 0% situational awareness.

Except soyboy is the perfect image if an effeminate pussy faggot. It doesn't matter if tofu is innocent.

sauce? curious if the guy said something to him to cause the chimp out

act like a man, get treated like a man. fucking females are so retarded.

dirty fucking halb-neger

We need traditional men nowadays, not the soylent kids. Good times make weak men, weak men make hard times, hard times make strong men and strong men make good times.

This. I got stomped so many times in school for going to the defense of whites in these situations. I went 1488 pretty fucking quick growing up in the hood.

>carelessly walking into a pack of 7+ sketchy looking niggers with hands in pockets

He kinda deserved it to be honest