Why is this so much fun?

How come this cheap show made by TOEI's D team is so much fun to watch? The rescue was expected, lampshaded and obvious... and still worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UqZ_XznjNbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because in a time where plots try to out-convolute each other trying to be original, sometimes a simple story is best.
Also, it's nice to see it when just because the hero's redeemed himself, he isn't accepted back immediately but the people he betrayed need to empathise with him again.
And Ryuu did it for his waifu first, not to help Tiger.

Ryuu should get at least one date out of this. He deserves it.

This might come as a shock but wrestling is the greatest form of entertainment in the world.

It feels good to not take anime so blood seriously again

I don't really care for wrestling, but i enjoy this anime very much.

Beause your a fag.

Agreed. Until the last couple weeks (final arc hype), I would wait until sunday morning to watch Tiger Mask with my breakfast. Comfy as fuck.

I wanted to see more of Tiger as the suffering Pariah.

Next: Black Tiger and Big Tiger... though the new Big Tiger doesn't seem very "big"

Pic related the original tiger trio.

Also, the last time, Black Tiger got offed in the ring by a screwdriver in the eye from Tiger Mask's tag partner Mr. Fudou, I wonder what will happen this time.

Yeah... the original Tiger Mask was violent as all hell. In the last episode Tiger beat Great to death with a telephone, a table and then the ring itself. JESUS!

In the manga he got run over by a truck on the way to a match with Dory Funk Jr.

youtu.be/UqZ_XznjNbs

>Because in a time where plots try to out-convolute each other trying to be original, sometimes a simple story is best.
Same reason I'm enjoying Granblue Fantasy this season, even though it is as orthodox and by the book as a JRPG adaptation can possibly be.

Because the point is not reinventing the wheel or not, the point is doing it well, whatever it is that you're doing, whichever goal you're aiming for.

You know what's more vicious than a tiger? More tigers.

Tigers are supposed to be solitary animals. You know shit has hit the fan when Tiger's Den best pupils start to move out in packs.

Takuma better get in shape real quick so Naoto can do something about this.

Haruna resumed her training, which makes me wonder if Tiger's Den has been training female tigers, too...

>gets rekt by literally who in 4 seconds
>loses his mask and no one respects him anymore
>barely gets out of The Hole alive
>the love of his life gets hospitalized and he has to work alongside the asshole that broke him
>and if that's not enough he gets cucked

Kevin's suffering knows no bound

>Crucified thieves aren't just two, they keep multiplying
>Same thing with the - wait for it - Miracles

>Open garage door, see this

what do

we're up to 7 tigers

Help her up and ask if she's okay.

Help her get up, then ask her to punch me a few times, then put me in an inverted facelock but with my face buried in her sweaty armpits until I pass out.

I do hope we get one more Spring Tiger match

she needs to go out on a win

LMAO! 2TIGER!!1
2 TIGER!1

Tiger, Dark, Third, Spring, Black, Scar....
Who am I forgetting?

Yes, please. She looks so cute in her mask.

yell at her for being such a shitty manager

I just worry we're gonna pull some V for Vendetta shit and at the end everyone's rushing to burn down GWM wearing Tiger masks

actually that would be cool

Tiger
Dark
Spring
Third
King
Black
Scar

Seeing New Naoto dressed formally like Classic Naoto was weird.

King. And Scar is 99,999999999% Big Tiger.

The suit, and not the tiger's face, was the real mask all along.

>nyaa goes down before i can download all the original Tiger Mask episodes

there is nyaa.si now

you posted the wrong link
its nyaa.pantsu.cat

>no abs

the show doesn't have a lot of art unfortunatly we have to take what we can get

She's just not flexing in that pic.

>torrent too slow
>stream not up
I guess I'll just go to bed and watch it in the morning. You guys better not die on me.

I want to see one with Tanahashi as the main protagonist or just redo Kinnikuman with NJPW wrestlers

that is a cute spring

It's cheesy as fuck, but I like it. Feels like a cosy, rainy saturday morning drinking some hot milk. Also, classic OP and best ED of 2016.

>Think the little runt is a push over
>use your position and enter the fight so you can try and break her
>get your ass kicked because she's actually kind of badass

This is seriously still my favorite episode not just for the chick fighting but seeing Miss X brought down a whole run of pegs was hilarious

is Ryu gonna win the Haruna?

He will job it.

I was expecting Haruna to put on the Spring Tiger Mask and get down to business before having NJPW jump in to actually stop the Miracles. We need another Spring Tiger match before the series ends.

No, The Third will.

The series surprises me every time we see Haruna training still. I would have originally guessed that to be a one and done but now it seems like they're setting it up so her Uncle comes to see her as a fighter too

That would be pretty hot.

Tiger Spring spin off next, screencap this

Why isn't this show more popular?
Think of all the doujins!

She needs to train at Mt. Fuji so she can help fight off Monopoly asssassins. Better yet, she needs to spar with NJPW. Spring Tiger versus Dragon Young when?

>Tanahashi's chest is 5x the size of his head in width

kek

>Nagata Yuji isn't afflicted with crippling Dad-bod

DOUBLE KEK

So, this is his thing now. Okay.

well, Mike, Kevin and Takuma were the rookies at the begin of the series, and now they are getting more PR.

Same thing happening with Wakamatsu at NJPW

No merch
No fanart
No KeviTaku doujinshi

Those taiga gudz look pretty cute. Would buy.

So, Haruna is gonna get with Naoto right?, I have zero problems with Takumi getting that harlot nurse because she's boring as fuck (even though it is pretty shitty on Takumi's part), but Haruna is way too good for that turbo jober Wakamatsu.

Why do you say that she's a harlot?

>I have zero problems with Takumi getting that harlot nurse
But what about Kevin?

The nurse is ending with naoto cuz Takuma will be a loner with kevin, Haruna is going to end with the jober

I'd rather see her end alone, Wakamatsu sucks.

>Why do you say that she's a harlot?
She immediately jumped on DT's dick the minute Naoto took his eyes off her, that's why. Also Takumi's apologize to Naoto implied they're together now.

>But what about Kevin?
I thought Kevin was a bro man, this actually cheapens his character.

*Takumi's dad apologize to Naoto

Agreed, the only pairing that works for Haruna is HarunaxCareer

But user, part of her career is managing her Husbando's , so it works out fine. Wakamatsu is a dead end no matter how you slice it.

Kevin is a crazy person and bad news

Either of them are shit compared to old Nyaa because there are no seeds, fuck this life.

Nyaa wasn't a tracker, the lack of seeds isn't tied to the Nyaa shut-down.

Then I just have bad luck with the old series I want to watch.

He's just in love.

pretty much. IIRC the Italian rips have the Japanese audio, too, and should have more seeds

Yeah he's just in love and next thing you know Tak is explain how his injuries where just "sparring accidents"

They're gonna need to resolve this in the next few episodes because if Kevin's antics in the past are any indication, Ruri is literally going to get murdered.

It's on AB.

Fuck yeah, Mike.

This show is great. I maratooned it in a few days and now I am dying to see Tiger Mask vs Great Tiger The 3rd. I kinda wanted King Tiger to be more important as he was the strongest of all in the original.

i can see hers and his abs, you fucking Stevie Wonder, look closely

What is she thinking about?

>Takumi's apologize to Naoto implied they're together now.
That's not what that implies at all. How did you even get that? He apologized cause he knew Naoto had a crush on her and wouldn't be seeing her anymore cause she quit her job.

This was so satisfying.
When Wakamatsu elbowed some of the miracles in the head I cheered on my seat.

I'm also happy that Fukuwara Mask grew to be not just a gimmick wrestler of the week.

The right is Ciabatta, right?

what are they doing?

They're looking in on Takuma's physical therapy.

Nothing good ever happens when people walk in on their PT session.

It was also pretty implicit that Naoto was given up on her because she's with Tak

poor coach. after the hype, he feels such a letdown.

He gave up on her cause she was disappointed he went traitor.

one of the advantages of being animated is getting away with camera angles that's hard to do IRL.

just how close would the cameraman has to pull this shot off?

How can you even consider streaming?
There are actual alternatives to torrents.

Because pro-wrestling.
It really isn't.
Give her lots of bear meat.
I sure hope so. Ryu had a hard career.
>mfw there will never be a Tiger the Dark camel clutch hate fucking Miss X doujins
It hurts.
>she sees your dick

isn't she sick of bear meat?

Korean BBQ then.

Ryu was a fool for not trying to get it on with all three girls.

He's already broke, it's not like he can get even broker.

That's how wrestlers start at the beginning. Broke. Give it time and he'll be in some drug crazed foursomes in the later future.

I really do like Miracle 1

h-haiyai

there will (probably) never be a doujin of Ryu successfully asking the three to do a foursome.

and we're going to have a PPV called 'great balls of fire'!

where's the (blue) justice?

>mfw no Great Balls of Fire
Feels good.