Was Howard right that people blame jews for no reason?

Was Howard right that people blame jews for no reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=N0-tS1T7uJo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/327411826465832961?lang=en
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real issue is that Jews are incapable of understanding why what they do is wrong.

Yeah, I think most of the Jewwing done by normie Jews is actually subconscious. They're not aware of what they're doing.

>Was a Jews right when it claims people blame the Jews for no reason.

>a jew saying dindu nothing
hmm that really gets the noggin joggin

Howard used to give amazing interviews until he got (((bought out))) now that bitch Marci Turk

HOO HOO

>don't blame the jews we haven't done anything wrong
>t. rich jew who amassed a fortune by ruthlessly exploiting other people

>Howard Stern without Daniel Carver

OP what are you even doing?

Howard stern is a faggot.

Yeah, Hebrews didn't accomplish much of anything since the Pharisees fucked off.
You can blame the Pharisees though, they helped rewrite the Jewish holy book and ended up converting the Khazari merchant class to Judaism, thus starting the Ashkenazim tribe while less fortunate Hebrews were left to rot in Roman Palestina.

It's him reacting to being named as the jew

This. No other group of people could be systematically "persecuted" by every culture they come across for the past 4,000 years and STILL think that it's everyone else who has the problem.

pic related

When dozens or even hundreds of different cultures all over the globe have despised and kicked you out of their societies over millennia, you should maybe start looking inward and reflect on yourself and your behavior.

Howard Stern belongs in a gas chamber or a crematory oven. Take your pick.

Wouldn't the masturbation machine be more appropriate?

>Jew claims that Whites blame the Jews for no reason but doesn't actually allow someone who could prove him wrong onto his show.

twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/327411826465832961?lang=en

Is it any wonder people in ancient times didn't trust them
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War

>with the local indigenous community.

Jesus Christ. Jesus fucking Christ. This again just a perfect example of why kikes really do deserve to be hated. Somewhere in the middle of a Mesoamerican rainforest, some Indian who barely has any contact with the modern world or the cities, who spends his days probably managing some banana farm and hunting, is sitting in his hut, pissed off, saying to himself "Those fucking Jews..."

These people deserve nothing less than global Holocaust

howard has turned into THE biggest stereotypical oy vey zionist kike the last 10 years. he even married a gold digging blond shiksa that clearly finds him repulsive

or maybe she was put off by men because she literally looks like a dude. one of his daughters just recently got married. he was bragging about visiting her house...I think she lives in San Fran. pig bay or something?

That big nose ass-wipe is wrong about most things

Do you think that such "jewwy" behaviour could be coded into the Ashkenazi DNA? maybe shitty antisocial behaviour is the result of generations of incest among the heebs?

what was DJT saying "No" in response to?

I think Howard deleted his tweet, but I'm ASSUMING that it was because Howard Stern responded by saying "Don Jr, you're not talking about Jews, are you?"

When have acient countries ever treated outsiders well? Just a convenient scapegoat when you get tired of exploiting them.

>convenient scapegoat when you get tired of exploiting them
Stale jewish talking point

It's difficult to not suspect some degree of genetic basis. But you also have to consider the trauma and conditioning of being brought up in a world of Jewry.

Ever go to a Jewish wedding or hang around a majority Jewish section of town? It's like being the only man in a kitchen full of women at Thanksgiving. All of a sudden they just get so Jewish you feel like you're going to suffocate, but to them they're finally at home.

It was always the wackpackers that made that show funny. Howard and his staff are boring as hell.

weird dude, even my mum, who grew up in the country side of west africa, thinks jews aren't to be trusted, whenever she goes onto the subject she goes on a rant about how untrustworthy and crafty they are.

Why do the jews be how they is?

How is it a stale talking point when they were brought in for usury?

No, I think it's something about the Jewish identity. As in even just knowing you had a Jewish ancestor and being taught about the Holocaust can cause it. A lot of Jewish behaviors are probably genetic, i.e. neurotic behavior and paranoia, but I don't think "hating white people" is one of them.

Because there's no race of people with the gall to fight back. Europeans are too empathetic and Asians don't have to deal with them yet. And Africans.... are Africans.

Another stale talking point. I still remember the first time a Jew said the Christians were to blame for how greedy Jews are because we were so mean to them we forced them to have to be rich usurers.

Tell me, which ancient country has treated outsiders well?

Obviously the European ones, since they allegedly forced the Jews to be rich.

Actually, North Korea might be the only Asian country I know who is anti-Israel. They literally funded the other side during the Yom Kippur War.

And they know they'll all have to go through Jewish blood sacrifice rituals if they ever reunite with Worst Korea.

>And Africans.... are Africans.
Africa's a big place, there's probably a country that aren't good goys.

What? They only invited them in to exploit them by having them lend money because it was against anyone else's religion to do so. Name a single instance that outsiders were treated well in ancient countries.

HA HA HA HA OH WOW

Also gj always changing the topic to appear to have always been right all along. Jews ALWAYS argue this way. ALWAYS.

>but I don't think "hating white people" is one of them.
I don't think their hate is restricted to one race, you just happen to be more familiar with that side of their hate.

>successful jew says people blame jews for no reason
being jewish is basically just:
1. having a cut cock
2. worshipping money
3. worshipping yourself
(2-3: i.e. satanism)
fpbp is right
same for every other luciferian

What makes me laugh about Howard Stern is on more than one occasion he has stated on his show that his best attribute is his hair. He says no one can touch me on my hair. I definitely have great hair. Dude, that's a wig. That's not your hair. That someone else's. Kek

Dude, I'm just asking for one instance. Jews or otherwise. Quit sperging out.

FPBP. They legitimately do not understand.

>call themselves white only when it can be used to slander whites
>reveal themselves to be Jewish otherwise
>wonder why some whites hate Jews

It's an irrelevant question that only goes to show that you have no defense for the consistent pests that Jews have been other than to blame it on everybody else. It's great.

It's relevant to my point that it's unfair to say Jews were always at fault, especially because you're failing to mention a SINGLE instance of when outsiders were treated well in ancient countries. It's not hard to see the correlation here.

Sure it is. The Jews were at fault every single time. Just because different people *shock* tend not to like each other doesn't change that Jews are notoriously insufferable for reasons that are pretty obvious somehow to the rest of us.

Well, he has a rather vested interest in the question doesn't he?

>Was Howard right that people blame jews for no reason?
>(((Stern)))

It's an Italian name. C'mon.

I’ve spent a lot of time as a preteen watching late night reruns of howard stern with my dick in my hand. one legged midget hookers give me chubbies as a result. fuck you howard stern

So, you can't name a single instance? Faggot. Also, sounds quite one-sided to hear only the side of the dominant side.

That's not how you establish yourself to be correct, Chaim. Use your high IQ.

So, you're going off of people that did witch hunts as being rational people for persecution? People that were hunting literal witches. Also, people that were Christian and were religiously conflicted with Jews. It's pretty obvious there's bias.

I know white and grey matter being different makes people compulsive liars, leaving them are good at lying but being unable to tell when lying actually benefits them. Do compulsive jews have different brain compositions?

Keep it coming. It's always endearing when a Jew decloaks.

To be fair, a lot of crazy people blame Jews the way other crazy people blame Whites for everything.
The Jewish question is a real thing, don't get me wrong, but when people blame Jews for absolutely everything, it starts to become annoying.

Am I a witch or a Jew?

What's the difference?

A witch goes on a stake, a jew goes down a well.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

What a pussy

I don't know. Both are superior to you, though. They don't avoid questions and have to act right afterwards because they're not retarded.

Anything else you'd like to accuse me of to justify what you've done?

>staff are boring as hell
No way, who doesn't love Sal and Richard touch each other on the air...

...every hour of every show every year.

>for no reason

This. They completely lack the self-awareness to know why their behavior is so despised by others.

What have you done other than avoid questions?

Are you going to avoid this question as well?

Howard is just a dumb cunt who cares

>it's unfair to say Jews were always at fault
What do you admit you were ever at fault for?

I'm just doing what you're doing.

I haven't looked at each scenario of when Jews have been kicked out of countries. But considering how these were the same people doing witch hunts and hating Jews because they were Christians, I think it's safe to say that not ever instance were Jews' fault.

>I'm just doing what you're doing.
Exactly. As I said before, that's one of the Jew's go-to methods of avoiding admitting he's done anything wrong. I got you to make a demonstration of it is all.

Both Howard and Andy have always been disgusting kikes.

But you did it first, you absolute retard.

You're doing a great job of defending the stellar reputation of the Jews by arguing like a 5 year old on the playground.

WN blame them because it creates a foreign enemy. This completely disregards the role white elites have in the rapidly changing demographics. They are an easy target because they value success more than other ethnic groups, except maybe East Asians and Brahmins.

Nah, you're the one acting like a 5 year old:

I listened to him when he attacked Lorde for not playing in Israel. This guy is the biggest zionist Jew faggot hypocrite.

>oy all I care about is women's rights and most of all, gay rights and abortions!

Close your mouth cuntface

D E G E N E R A T E
K I K E

>Was Howard right that people blame jews for no reason?
Saying it's "THE JEWS" that are responsible for things is disingenuous and just makes anyone that really wants to oppose the shadowy powers look like raving bigoted lunatics. In reality, those looking to oppose should probably just take the action and skip the organization bit.

>I haven't looked at each scenario of when Jews have been kicked out of countries
Convenient
>these were the same people doing witch hunts and hating Jews because they were Christians
Fallacy aside, citation needed
>I think it's safe to say that not ever instance were Jews' fault
Kek narrasim aside, do you not see how utterly ludicrous that sounds. That due to human nature and mathematical inevitability, literally every group of people on this planet have blood on their hands? But not the jews though. Nope they're that one group of dindu nuffins who have always been accused of blatant falsehoods for thousands of years despite being accused of the same exact things from different people all over the world. You're not doing yourselves any favors long term by saying stupid shit like this.

From George Lincoln Rockwell’s book White Power;
Observe the pattern of Jewish activity wherever they go.
Jews are welcomed to one country after the other. Then they proceed to use any and all methods, from swindling to violence, to rob and impoverish their non-Jewish hosts. They use their wealth to gain control of press, education, etc., to brainwash their hosts into giving them positions as behind-the-scenes overlords of national leaders; but at the same time, they prepare revolutions to create anarchy and upheaval, during which they use force and violence to seize ALL power and wealth. And the end results of their revolutions are always that they set up crazy, non-productive, Marxist states which cannot survive without enormous transfusions of money and goods from non-Communist (productive) states and peoples. (As witness Israel, which exists largely on German "reparations" and American largesse and Soviet Russia, which is always rescued by U. S. wheat, money and "AID".)
This has been going on for at least three thousand years that we know of. The Jews have done this (as an historical fact) in Greece, Persia, Rome, Spain, England, Portugal, and a dozen other kingdoms, and were then expelled or murdered for their parasitic operations against their hosts, for living without producing.
And there lies the first part of the answer to why Jews act the way they do.
A huge proportion of Jews just plain doesn't like to do hard WORK.
>From time immemorial, they have sought ways to avoid producing what they need to exist.
With every other people in the history of the world, LAND - actual territory - has been the fundamental on which the people's existence has depended. You cannot imagine a France, an England, an Egypt, a United States, a China, a Japan, an Italy, a Sweden or any other nation without land from which the nation earns its living and which, in a spiritual sense IS the nation.

HOWARD STERNS PENIS
>cspan

I'm rubber and you're glue; whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

>Convenient
And I'm sure you're well versed about them. Quickly describe a few specific instances of them if you're so knowledgeable about them.

>Fallacy aside, citation needed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch-hunt

And I explicitly didn't say Jews were innocent every time. Faggot. Can you name a single time an ancient country treated outsiders well, by the way? I'd genuinely like to know. Especially outsiders with a different religion.

Yep, that's basically how you're acting.

Yet there is one nation, which has lived for almost two thousand years WITHOUT a foot of soil on which to earn a living - the Jewish nation. How low did they do it?
The answer is that the Jews have always used other PEOPLE as other people used LAND.

And then they finally seize Palestine (perhaps from the real Jews?) and that's still not enough for them to go fuck off and be assholes in their own damn holy land already.

Jews are the original dindu's

it's actually amazing how incapable they are at looking at themselves honestly

basically culture of critique

Hi JIDF! How's the weather in Tel Aviv?
>yes, that's correct. you've been booted out of everywhere, because it's everyone else' fault