Shingeki no Kyojin

Manlet sees this every night before sleeping.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Endgame right here, brothers.

Nice hanges.

Her beaten up face? Is he a domestic abuser?

nice pun

guys, i have a question about this can of tuna or herrings or whatever the fuck it was written.
Reiner just pretended not to understand this language, right? Since he is from Marley too

Soldier mode Reiner is going to be fun.

>I posted this again
I don't even get this

Most likely.

ymir looks at eren like "what a fag"

Zeke is so handsome.

How new are you?

you know what fuck it.
LH FOR LIFE

Good user. Good.

a monkey being handsome.
What are you? A nigger?

Those delusional fags again

This is an LH thread now

LH is anything but delusions. You must accept it, because it's happening.

What happened to Zeke?

Mentalfag and his other personalities spamming the thread is the new godposting.

But CT is god.

He fucks off for a while
probably to rendezvous with pieck

Does Zeke fuck Pieck in his human or titan form?

She is on all fours and he is a real beast, so...

A perfect daddy in both senses of the word

Yes, he beats up his kids Eren and Historia

now you're getting it

CT =/= Bert.

Do you have any ideas that torture device Zackley had invented for Annie?

Too bad he's dead

I started coming to shingeki no kyojin threads a week before the new season started when I gave up and started reading the manga

I want Mikasa to fuck Eren on screen for a full 10 minutes and never let go.

How do you think everything started? It´s obvious that one day manlet visited Hanji and he got angry with her because she is always happy despite losing their comrades. Then the manlet said "fuck you Hanji you are always so happy and I´m so pissed off, I´m going to hatefuck you right here, right now"

Then he dropped all the books and papers that were in the desk, he caught Hanji by the hair and threw her on the desk and started to fuck her like crazy.

After that Hanji said "hehe that was fun! let´s repeat that again" and manlet was like "godammit you shit four-eyes". Sincé then they have been doing this everynight.

Reiner is so handsome.

But Reiner is more handsome.

I don't picture it like that but that's good material for a doujin I think.

Fuck off, Mikasa

He's not dead if he's alive in my heart.

>Eren
>being able to hold for 10 minutes

He doesn't need to.
Mikasa has enough stamina for the both of them.

Then what was the getting hard training for?

SOON

The main problem is not to GET hard, but to STAY hard.

>E-Eren, you look like Ymir but with a dick

Is Manlet small because of malnutrition or because of genetics?

Ironic.

>E-Eren, you look like Ymir but with a smaller dick
fftgj

The shit posting has been going steadily for months.

malnutrition

Kenny was a big guy

Or perhaps Levi´s father was a manlet, like Hisu´s father.

What would happen if an Ackerman and a Reiss fuck? would their baby be the ultimate human?

It needs to be tried
LH, like you've never seen it before

>Levi and Hisu
Ultimate manlet more likely

For you.

Amy next chapter predictions lads

Today I will remind them.

Queen Hisu is pregnant looking at the windows. Then she says "Eren..."

Eren storms in Liberio and brutally rapes Reiner in front of Gaby.

Galliard then finds out and joins them.

Well, at least his titan powers will be able to grow him a new asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=cPembXZMKv0

yeah this what has monkey man been up to he went inside wall rose

>H-Historia you look like Armin but with a vagina

what a gay

so hange is a girl

Wow these posts are terrible yet somehow funny.

This was an entirely useless episode if I've ever seen one. Damn.

Yeah, fuck character building amiright?

Why was the 145th King such a piece of useless shit?

>waaah I don't wanna go to war to fight for my people
>waaah let's all just move to this island off the coast so we can keep getting fucked up the ass by Titan shipments from Marley
>waaah we're all sinners we deserve this I'm not gonna make the Titans stop killing us even though I easily could and there would be no detriment to us

What a cunt.

>i haven't read the mango

Are all secondaries this retarded?

He must have seen something in the paths, there is no way someone can be that retarded out of nowhere
Uri talked about the end of the world and that humans deserve to live like they live in the walls so who knows, maybe he truly was trying to save humanity

>>waaah let's all just move to this island off the coast
It would be one thing if he did take everyone with him, but it's even worse. He left a bunch of people behind to get fucked too.

So on one side he's fucking a bunch of his people over, and on the other side, he abandoned a bunch of his people to get fucked over.

So why exactly did Zeke betray his parents? He felt they fucked him up by forcing him to become a warrior for their own goals?

It's not quite that he left them; those people chose to stay for some reason

>mikasa
>sexual intercourse
>eren
choose two

brainwash

Unless Titans (or shifters) somehow cause the end of the world I can't see any justification for up and abandoning your people to be treated like dogs and then for the people you took with you you doom them to a life of living in fear like cattle waiting to be slaughtered. It's like he was presented with two shit options and decided to choose both with the upsides of neither. Either stay and fight or take everyone and leave, to do such a half-assed job just doomed everyone to a life of hell.

>Hongo has tits
Tranny memers and tumblrfats BTFO

Some of them did, sure, like Dinah's branch of the family, but she says they stayed to fight and protect the people he left behind, right? I mean yeah, she could be wrong, but I feel like it wasn't an open invitation.

Also, with the coordinate powers he could have basically mind whammied all Eldians into leaving with him if he really wanted to.

And he's clearly not above that, since he mind whammied all the Eldians who went with him.

Galliard hasn't properly experienced the wall PTSD like Reiner has, or even Zeke

Reiner and Berthold together soon.

Well from looking Frieda freak the fuck out like she did maybe it really is fucked up what he saw in the Paths

He'll discover Marcel's homolust for Reiner.

Was it ever explained how Krueger became the Attack Titan? I feel like I missed it.

She'll snap and rape him soon

No, it will be explained when we get info on the 9th titan and the different clans that formed eldia

How did you get this image? Episode 9 isn't even out until next week, senpai.

>tfw I still haven't gotten over Bert and Ymir's death and I don't think I ever will
Why do I care so much about fictional things.

>what is a prologue

zeke is such a dumb name. "Oh yeah, here we have Reiner, Levi, Jean, Annie, and fucking zeke the monkey"

Poor Reiner. It is character assassination showing the Marco scene so soon

It's a real and perfectly normal name you retard, what the fuck are you talking about.

>prologue
you mean preview

It's a tough life being a BRAYHfag, but at least this season is amazing.

He became the attack titan by attacking my pussy

Sasha hugged Armin violently during the ep, user.

CONNIE KEKED

SOON

The kid never looked happy even before they sprung the warrior thing on him, but he was way too young to be launching complex keikakus. I think it was just simple neglect meeting propaganda.

They were obsessed with raising a GLORIOUS ELDIAN SAVIOR and spent all their time bombarding him with shit he couldn't understand instead of just raising a son. Then he gets dumped alone into a program with professionals that will be trained and experienced in dealing with exactly these sorts of situations. Its unlikely he talked entirely on his own initiative. They would've talked to the kids about Ymir cults, and he was responsive because the perks and punishments presented by them were more persuasive than his parents' propaganda. Don't forget, Kruger implies he actually did blab about his royal blood at the time, it just wasn't taken seriously because of his age. It wouldn't be the first time some bullshit cult had a fake royal.

>Mikasa finally rapes Eren
>hours of forced mating
>Mikasa finally convinced she has secured his seed
>as is customary for Ackerman mating rituals she pinches onto his penis with her incredibly strong vagina and tears it off
>she the proceeds to dig her teath into his skull until she has completely consumed his head
>Eren being a titan shifter simply regenerates
>Mikasa caresses a freshly mindbroken Eren and tells him how wonderful he was

So what's gonna happen on the next chapter?
I bet it's gonna be something in the train, like Eren smashing it. It wouldn't make sense, but it seems to be heading that way.

>tfw same