Atheist who hates LGBT

I'm an atheist but I will always side with Christians over LGBT degenerates. Something about the way LGBT fairies and the way they want to root out all Christian influence in society and force people to bake their faggot cakes just pisses me off. Am I alone in this? Are there other Sup Forumsacks who think like me?

It's because western society is based on christian values. If you value western society, you tend to have something in common with Christians.

It's ludicrous to suggest LGBT people "only" want to be treated fairly. Any sensible LGBT person would steer clear of fundamentalist Christians and their bakeries if that were the case. In reality, LGBT activists are out to dominate you, they want to feel the power of dominating others through oppressive laws.

>and force people to bake their faggot cakes just pisses me off.

If you own a business you can't deny people your service based on their race, sexual orientation, etc. That's the fuckin' law.

They should just bake the fuckin' cake and shut up about it. It's a fuckin' cake. It's not like they sell guns. Who cares where the fuckin' cake ends up?

yes and no.
Im strongly against bullshit, christianity is all bullshit, transgender, and feminism are bullshit but just being gay is not bullshit.

LGBT degenerates =/= all gays and lesbiams

The "T" has completely hijacked the LGBT movement, make no mistake. Most normie gays and lesbians hate this shit, even larp as hetero simply to avoid it

Their culture is worse than the pothead one
It's celebrating the mental illness brought on by early childhood trauma and now they've crossed the line into families and want to take their children away to fracture the mind as young as possible.
This culture is beyond degenerate, it's a virus that will destroy the host if left unchecked

Wrong. Gas them all. All gays are menaces to society.

You have to understand, whether or not Christianity is a legitimate path to a supernatural force beyond us or not, it has built our civilization and is A CULTURAL force. It's also the only religion able to effectively judge the State, which is essential to a successful and tolerable government.

To attack our history, of which the religion is an intricate aspect, is to attack the basis of our civilization.

>what is the right to refuse service
The service industry isn't slavery.

Faggot detected.

>LGBT degenerates.

*yawn* who cares what you think retard fedora boy

I think that is so great that LGBTQ community has the highest number of suicides in the total population.
It's called natural selection of undesirable scum of the Earth.
Hey homo shit, here is a suggestion for you for tonight, lol

It's so much worse than you know.
LGBT is a pedophile apologist political group. The goal has always been to get men married and "raising children" or rather grooming them to "grow up" into abominations like Lactatia.

lol so edgy u mad :DDDDD

No, Sup Forums is a pro LGBT board, fuck off.

>what is the right to refuse service

Refusing service can't be based on race, sexual orientation, and other attributes about a person.

That's the law.

It's a bad law. It needs to go away.

I own the business. I should be able to tell whoever I want to fuck off for any reason I want. Fuck anyone who says otherwise

>Atheist who

stopped reading right there desu

^^^THIS^^^
I'm waiting for the day when Trump will open FEMA Camps and locks those pedo LGBTQ creeps in.
Let's clean the USA and the World from this useless human waste.

Jesus Pussy Fucking Christ
You do not have to be christian to know that all faggots have a mental disorder
Are you 15 years old posting here and repeating what the stereo type is on Twitter ?

If anything you cult like atheist who worship pseudo science should hate the faggots more than anyone in the religious community

>Glory Holes
>Random Partners
>Cruising
>Pedophilia
>Sociopaths
>Psychotic Episodes

These are all products of the homosexuals

I love what ISIS is doing with LGBTQ trash. LOL