#MarchForLife
#LoveSavesLives
#WhyWeMarch

twitter.com/March_for_Life
instagram.com/marchforlife/

marchforlife.org/about-us/
marchforlife.org/education/
marchforlife.org/take-action/

>President Trump became the first sitting president to address the March for Life from the White House live via satellite.

>Full Text:
lifesitenews.com/news/full-text-president-trumps-historic-speech-to-march-for-life

>Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=v77snL8J1i8

>Operation Rescue recently named Trump its 2017 “pro-life person of the year.”

Since taking office, President Trump has:

>Reinstated the Mexico City Policy, which prevents U.S. foreign aid from going to organizations that commit or promote abortion abroad.
>Signed a law allowing states to defund Planned Parenthood
>Ended Obama's HHS contraception and abortion pill mandate requiring employers to violate their consciences
>Appointed conservative Justice Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court
>Appointed a number of strong pro-Life advocates to key Administration positions
>Stood up for the right to Life at the United Nations
>Pulled the U.S. out of a pro-abortion, pro-LGBT United Nations agency, UNESCO.
>Declared November 2017 National Adoption Month, saying, “no child in America – born or unborn – is unwanted or unloved.”
>Slammed forced abortion and infanticide in North Korea
>Supported defunding abortion business Planned Parenthood

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-president-trump-to-address-march-for-life-via-live-stream

>Full March Coverage:
youtube.com/watch?v=wTeagFReT2I

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RefuseFascismCH/status/952652112042844161
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/cdc-statistics-indicate-abortion-rate-continues-to-be-higher-among-minoriti&ved=2ahUKEwil4IrdvejYAhVMZawKHX9cC-8QFjAAegQIEhAB&usg=AOvVaw2Gkc_qKx7upWq5AGHCl_M8&cf=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Protection From Conception To Natural Death
>Unique Human DNA At The Moment Of Conception Is Humanity

I used to be fiercely Pro-Life.
Now I ask, "what race it is?"
Alas, for the zeal of righteous youth.

>direct abortion is inherently evil

Pro-life? White Genocide.

This

Trump = race traitor

twitter.com/RefuseFascismCH/status/952652112042844161

they blocked me over this

She a cute :3

have you seen his senpai, senpai?

Women look so much cuter and happier than the women march

How is begin pro-life a race treason? Do you say it because it keeps the nigger/mixed race population low?

marching is for retards and subhumans

dead ass, i don't care what political side you're on. if you believe BLM or all lives matter, you should be pro life. murder is murder

wtf i love women now

Good bless you OP

Most abortions are obtained by niggers. Why the fuck would I protest that? Fewer niggers will only make the #BLAXIT process easier.

might as well claim "march for nigger babies".
Perhaps "nig babies matter".
fucking retards. I'd rather see "March for Purge".

This is what it's all about. God bless you, user.

A large march of white women who like babies! Fucking A!!

Pro life is pro baby. I am pro life because I love babies. The baby is the most important part of a family.

Bumping. Glad to see this pick up steam and get more attention. Trudeau defunding pro-life groups is fucking horrible. Something has to change.

Which is a shit position to have. Denying rights based on race.

Sheeeet ... I am pro-life. what a 180 from my college days

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/cdc-statistics-indicate-abortion-rate-continues-to-be-higher-among-minoriti&ved=2ahUKEwil4IrdvejYAhVMZawKHX9cC-8QFjAAegQIEhAB&usg=AOvVaw2Gkc_qKx7upWq5AGHCl_M8&cf=1

Yep, let the niggers kill themselves.

Cute

This march was overshadowed by the women's march

Almost no coverage on this all the cameras were pointed at empowered women protesting the patriarchy

This protest is actually really heartfelt. Why do leftists claim these people are evil.

Nonwhites don't have souls, though. Morally speaking, killing a nonwhite is roughly on par with killing a gerbil. I don't want to kill gerbils, and I don't mind having a gerbil or two in my home. But if the gerbils start outbreeding me and my family and then inviting all of their gerbil friends to come live with us, well...I'm gonna start bashing some gerbil skulls in

That said, Southeast Asians have semi-souls, so taking one of their lives is roughly on par with killing a dog. There's no need to kill man's best friend—that's just fucked up.

I came here from a women's march thread. Everyone here look decent and attractive, and they're actually fighting for real change instead of moaning for no reasons
MSM sucks dicks

Tjis thread is so sad

LITERALY NO ONE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT IT LOL

I have argued with pro-choicers a lot. It's usually these claims:

>you are taking away a woman's right to control their body

This is insofar as they cannot expel things from their body as they wish. The issue that isn't brought up to them usually is the woman's body caused this life to be fostered and the rejection that the unborn in the womb has rights. This gets pictured as "hating women" and "taking womens' rights away".

>rejecting that the unborn child has rights
This is mainly the argument that humans don't have human rights innately but only humans that have sentience have rights. Many will try to make other arbitrary limits to when humans get human rights or go so far as to claim that it isn't human in its early forms of life after conception.

The pro-life cause is to reform human rights so humans as a whole get human rights rather than picking and choosing what humans get rights. The right they are most interested in is a right to life (fundamentally a right to not be killed), to which the group is named from.

Crazy that such a cause is called hateful with the zeal the left has today, right? Granted most don't know the pro-life cause and just are taught the "taking away rights" narrative.

Should put these on

>don't have souls

In no major conception of the soul in western history is this true or even make sense. You're confusing "having empathy" or a conscience with a soul, at best.

Not only women here are generally prettier than on the photos from parallel feminist march, it feels like their facial expressions are more human-like and not distorted by jew-induced and self-induced neuroticism.

>say you're against government
>except when big government is enforcing the religious belief that life begins at conception
>forgetting the 1st Amendment
>>"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof "

I believe in a pro-life stance, but I do not believe the government has a right to force it upon people.

Making it illegal just makes it worse. Drives it underground (Just like banning hate speech.)

If these people really had faith in God and faith in their cause, they wouldn't need government jackboots to enforce their point of view. They would believe in their ability

Of course, these are mostly the same people who don't believe in mandatory affordable healthcare. I guess the right to life only goes up until birth. So much for "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".

>except when big government is enforcing the religious belief that life begins at conception

That's literally not a religious belief. It does not come from any scripture or theology. It is a biological fact.

>I believe in a pro-life stance, but I do not believe the government has a right to force it upon people.

The pro-life stance is that the unborn and humans at any stage have human rights, including a right to life. Do you not believe the government has the right to protect the rights of its citizens?

>Making it illegal just makes it worse. Drives it underground (Just like banning hate speech.)

No, making it illegal makes it happen W A Y less. Same with other forms of killing other humans.

>Of course, these are mostly the same people who don't believe in mandatory affordable healthcare. I guess the right to life only goes up until birth. So much for "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness".

To think, I was trolled by this user. I have embarrassed myself to not realize it until now.

>ded

Freakings lefties

Bump

Two things:

>One: all the people in this march look much happier, healthier, and well adjusted than the people in the women's march

>Two: Would y'all support a federal policy that banned abortions after 21 weeks (according to jewgle that's at what gestation the earliest surviving premie was born at, would be adjusted as medical technology improves and that number goes down; though there'd probably be caveats for birth defects) but allowed the "mother" to induce pre-term labor -- she would have to give up all parental rights to be "rid" of her baby early? Should the baby survive they'd become a ward of the state and be put up for adoption once medically stable. Perhaps an adjustment to existing adoption and safe haven laws (y'know the laws that let people leave babies at hospitals, churches, police stations/fire houses, etc).

>all the women are good looking, healthy and happy looking

We have the best roasties

The left is disgusting

>aborting white babies results in death penalty
>aborting niggers is mandatory

How do we get congress to pass this

>1st point
Some in their movement are obviously using biblical quotes to justify themselves. Granted not all, and some probably don't have religious reasons for pro-life stances, yet, go back 50 years and you'd find people openly using biblical justifications for it and nothing else. ik this is vague but i want to separate this out from your second point.

>2nd point
Just out of curiosity, what do you consider 'life'? Do you consider it to be some cluster of cells with unique DNA, do you consider it to be a semi-developed fetus, do you consider it when it obtains contousness (sometime around the 3rd trimester, as shown with twins caressing their other's hair in the womb), etc.
These are legitimate questions as they show the humanity of the fetuses and at what time they gain them (thus making it the time when abortion would be cut off, making it murder).

>3rd point
I agree, but just like with banning/restricting 'hate speech' you will get a massive amount of backlash from at least 1/2 the country. This is why i'd prefer if you guys distanced yourself from the religious crap to focus on more realistic factors (see paragraph above), and draw more normies in by making the movement look much more logical and less religiously fanatic.

bump for baby justice

This is a picture of a natal operation which saved the baby' life, it's not an abortion. a lot of pro-lifers mis-identify this pic.

>inb4 poster never said it wan an abortion.

I admit, he never said that. I'm talking about others that have used this pic.

Sources?
It's not that I don't trust you but pro-abortionist will want sources to those stats.

Being pro life is retarded. Tradcucks want downies to not be aborted. They also want the black population to explode.
Take your jewish cult and stick it up your ass you good goys.

>157493017
Always ignore lelgion posters, do not take the bait.