We need hispanic immigrat

>We need hispanic immigrat...

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe
youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo
youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw
youtu.be/_wKIZfMFSP8
youtu.be/FkhUn7nh33Q
youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE
youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s
youtu.be/Tqu5ItgaqfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...ion so they can design the new robots because burgers are too stupid to do it

Does it trim trees and bushes, water and fertilize plants, and pick fruits as well?

There's so much retarded with this post it hurts

We still don’t have a fruit-picking robot, better let in 1,000,000 a year and amnesty for all that are here...

Soon

t. Mexican intellectual

>inb4 this thing slaughters cats, hedgehogs and other small animals, because nobody is watching it

>implying any of those animals wouldn't stay the fuck away from it

Kraut autism everyone.

Uh oh. Do I hear the sounds of angst because of being replaced? #tookourjobs when?

>immigrants
>design robots

And that's why they've risked so much to get to the US, those brave mexican't robot designers.

Hammacher Schlemmer still exists? Wow.

>yfw automation, robots & AI will save the west from mass immigration
>literally robots will save humanity from (((humanity)))

keep building your robots so you can eat more cheeseburgers and watch more nfl while niggers are impregnating your wife.

>>inb4 this thing slaughters cats,

Yeah, I was hoping the Roomba was going to do this for me, but it's not happening.

Soon.

those poor poor intellectuals.
they only want to come here to help us.
they are all better nice people and work cheap.
watch here as they do the job you don't want to.

Mexican restaurants are the center of cultural life in tiny Trump-voting towns. You all know it's true

sex robots too.
won't need to sex traffic women in the US for happy endings

They took are jobs!

How did you know my wife was German?

>cultural life

Is that Spanish for drug trafficking?

Im telling you guys in the future a technocratic society will come and enslave us all through technology its already happening in Europe

ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/blog/future-robotics-and-artificial-intelligence-europe

Technocratic future of the world, the Elite's plans full documentary

youtu.be/gfRzUI8hkwo [Open] [Open]

Technology and one world currency

youtu.be/D0GJheORjWw [Open] [Open]

Blockchain technocratic matrix

youtu.be/_wKIZfMFSP8 [Open] [Open]

The bitcoin psyop

youtu.be/FkhUn7nh33Q [Open] [Open]

The Elite's plan for the future of humanity

youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM [Open] [Open]

What technology will lead to in the future

youtu.be/Nr3rIo9ZHRE [Open] [Open]

youtu.be/EVrw7svZp-s [Open] [Open]

youtu.be/Tqu5ItgaqfA

In the future that wont matter. Trust me you wont be worried about mexicans in the future

>battery powered

Trash. Why are nu-inventors so afraid of gasoline? It literally has 30 times the energy density as even the best batteries. Drones should all be gasoline too.

>nu-inventors

They know batteries well cause their wives keep requesting them.

Landscaping company's often give large kickbacks to HOA board members.
Don't expect to get to use this in the burbs.

I actually have one of these.
Its awesome, had it 2 years now.

>Does it trim trees and bushes, water and fertilize plants, and pick fruits as well?
You can pay teenagers to do these tasks, as used to be the case before illegal immigration became a staple in the US.
As for trimming trees and bushes, and fertilising plants, the former takes very little time and is relaxing, and the latter only needs to be done once a week if you're not a complete idiot, and depending on the season and the plant. Ideally, you want to use composts and coffee grounds, because they're essentially 'extended release', so if you want, you can do it once a month and you'll be fine, but if you know what you're doing, you'll prepare the soil BEFORE the fruits are in season.

>>battery powered
>Trash. Why are nu-inventors so afraid of gasoline? It literally has 30 times the energy density as even the best batteries. Drones should all be gasoline too.
It literally docks into a charging station automatically. This means less work for you, which is the fucking point, and the energy is cleaner.

>all suburbs are HOA controlled

Now tell the robot to paint your house, you piece of shit.

>not painting your own house
I'm not a boomer, apeman.

I replaced the battery on my portable radio with a gas engine and alternator. It made the radio pretty heavy and people were reporting I had a lot of buzzing noise when I talked. Figured it was alternator whine but it didn't filter with a capacitor, so I had to go back to the cuckbattery. :(

I suck at designing radios, I guess.

Weird. Was actually thinking about buying one of these recently.

das right

I bet no robot could make sopa de macaco either

That robot won't be running drugs in your area either. We need immigrants.

>the energy is cleaner
It's actually the same. Crude oil products are ignited to make steam to make electricity. In the end, the battery will use up multiple times more crude oil per watt hour than the engine.

1. Cali- They need more illegal grape pickers,
if you are illegal alien living in America
and you want a good grape pick'in job,
Go to Cali!
2. Florida-
Everywhere there's a lot of white bitches in swim suits all year long to bang!
You could possibly live near a Old retired Jew
he needs he lawn cut,
mucho dinero!
3. Canada-
The water is very clean with hardly any people anywhere and the Government will basically let you fuck them in the ass!
Google Roxham rd unofficial crossing open 24 hours a day

Why do you say hispanic instead of mexican?

why should non mestizos be blamed for their shit

>we need african slaves to do the jobs southerns won't do.

Boy, aren't you a racist.

I can see it now. made out of duct tape, an 18 pack of bud light, store different tape, and tio's old belt.

>Inviting teenagers to your house and giving them money.
What could go wrong?