Soyboy thread

Soyboy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-W7MTjiYUs
youtube.com/watch?v=K0EwEuMHw3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have my attention

I play team fortress 2 sometimes if I hear little kids and grown men talking to eachother on the mic I feel gross and turn it off.

This is probably the biggest thing nobody talks about, I never understood why nu-males and all sorts of normie fucks are so obsessed with star wars.

because its easy to digest if you're a brainlet

the other dude's face
>kill me now

>seeing a grown ass man act like a 10 year old on christmas morning getting vidya games
Christ, that's just sad. We're in the 'weak men' stage. get ready for bad times.

Select your Soy

thread is over kids

fuck that shit. there are millions of woman out there, who needs to take that mother hen bullshit

I wanna punch his/her face so bad

It's an abusive relationship and he needs to get out.
but I'm willing to bet he's got too much soy in his blood to even consider it.

>they perfectly captured patchy facial hair, puffy girl nipples, and ribcage/belly combo

Perfection.

Who’s going to bring them to us?

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=q-W7MTjiYUs

Fock yeah

Good. I fucking hate my society and can't wait to see it burn.

Is he standing in a gas chamber?

Is that Associate Bob?

>soylent kombat

It's like $80, if he had half a nut he'd say fuck the cunt and buy it himself

More like *blocks your sun*

>those showers
Holy shit i lost so hard

kek

she got crazy eyes

can someone explain why they all have the same face ? like is it an alt right photoshop or is it real ?

I honestly can't tell if these are legit hate threads or just stealth twink threads anymore

Soyboys are cancer. Good thing Pokémon is right-wing.

*blocks your hormones*

soy hillarys dumb kuru stare is fucking hilarious

bump

I like Nintendo. I own a Switch and I enjoy it. I don’t like soy. I want to kill every jewish man, woman, and child in this planet and I not ironically.

That cat is my new hero.

If he was opening a Milwaukee tool would it be acceptable? I feel like it would.

>enjoying things is bad you guise!

Oh, pol, never change.

oh wow what the fuck?

No.
You should be completely expressionless when expressing joy.

you can tell Hillary is a possessed demon vampire ready to feast on the flesh of these unsuspecting numales

Kek that face.

ROUND 1 - Flippin Phil
youtube.com/watch?v=K0EwEuMHw3c

Faces of Death

I've got them itemised now.
The soyboy is the only child, or at most one of two siblings.
His mother and media has kept him in comfortable bubble wrap and he has no knowledge of the world and its dangers. Mother has had authority and kept her baby precious.
The demographics of this profile are real world. The decline in birth rate, feminism and single mothers on the rise.
I see real kids I know when I look at the soyboy pics. They need an almighty kick up the arse, their shock at being brought into consensual reality by my big toe could cure set them on the path to reality.

Does this help explain the face?

>paying full price for any game
You could preorder it, like a soy chump, or wait a month and pay half price

Hmm... that means gta should be 25$, but it isn't. moran.

Aftermath of based cat

>could cure *OR set them on the...

No because Milwaukee is shit you fucking faggot. Buy Dewalt like an actual man with a stable income and not a nigger looking for bottom-shelf shit.

This makes me so happy.

Checked.

BASED CAT

that is not how you smile hillary you creepy fuck

>buy yellow pieces of shit
>buy sexy red brushless wifi enabled m18 fuels
Stay cucked

I found the reddit.

That's not the same epxression by any means. They just know they terrible/too fat/too awkward if they try to pull a straight face (all soyboys have shit self-esteem), so they try to pull off a weird or crazy expression to disguise that. They feel inferior on some level, yes, but they just feel they won't be able to pull off a good mugshot.

How do I know this? I used to be a fucking soyboy except for the extreme left beliefes (was more of an ancap/lolbertarian) when I was in college. This was around 2011-2015 so I guess I really was ahead of my time.

>moran

Thank you based cat !

has a chad looking face though. just because he opened his mouth for a moment in a video or a picture while fucking about with his kid son doesn't make him a soyboy

>paying for anything console

Console gaming is the biggest money drain

>Buy console
>Buy game(s)
>Buy online subscription - Monthly
>Buy another controller
>Buy DLC
>Buy headset made for console only
>Buy wifes boy friend a controller too

I would much rather drop 800 bucks on PC parts and build something that will last me 4-5 years. People who pay more than 300 for a graphics card are retards too.

>buy new 1080 for 900 bucks
wait 4 months
>1080 price drop by 50%
>new graphics card is released for 900 bucks

based mittens

It's a spelling error, retart.

she wants to be put into a bdsm contract and hoped this would give her bf the hint but he was too soy

>buying your tools based on how aesthetic they look
Ask me how I know you're a Millennial

>leaf telling an Alpha American to stay cucked

kek

>estrogen supplements
>put your penis in chastity
holy fuck they're not even trying to hide it anymore

videogames were a mistake

Basically
>stop being a man, or else you are a literal rapist

>retart
Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Oh Shit, It's Pat!

>t. Gargoyle and Ape Man

That's a big nose.

She does have the right idea, and I don't blame her. She is PARENTING a literal manchild. This sort of thing speaks volumes on today's masculinity or lack thereof, and the dating relationship paradigm.

Here's some OC

When I saw "you must reply" I was expecting something else.

Christ. She literally looks like an ape.
Who fucks that thing?

Fuck, teeth and claws. Cats probably crazy from weed smoke. Every cat I've known that has been crazy is one which has been locked in a house with stoners and weed smoke. Makes them go bat shit crazy and act like that. Fucking soy boy stoner cunt.

>Childless NEET making fun of guy who's more obviously been investing himself as a man in society.

Idk, man

Holy shit, the chin on that bitch