Am I the only sane women left in my country?

Please help, I fear for the rise of Islamic influence on the Western World. My mother doesn't seem to care that one of the founders of the march is an ISIS synthesizer who called for Sharia Law. I feel like I'm living in a world of insanity and that I'm the only non brainwashed women left in this world. Seeing millions of women make complete morons out of themselves today has left me in a state of depression that I can't shake. After confronting my mom about all this she blocked me on her phone and refuses to speak to me for who knows how long. I fear I lost her too, which really saddens me as I'm very close with her. My dad pretty much agrees with whatever my mom says so I can't get any consoling from him either. So I'm turning to an anonymous imageboard to cry and vent and hear from other people. I haven't felt this much despair in a long time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI
youtu.be/HrscwJYO8G8
youtu.be/rJ0gEslsqIg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUHcp74gdNlN85Qyyqmx4bWkRppEX1sNm
cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/
youtube.com/watch?v=vhrpLprYMmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdqs89d0-qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tits, or gtfo

> t. femanon here
give attention plox 'D
> Kill yourself

Fucking please stop, I came here for a conversation not for shitty memes.

>an ISIS synthesizer

post boombox now

do you have a feminine penis

No, you aren't a sane woman. You're just smart enough to see the damage women do to society when they get rights. You fear Sharia law but I guarantee you'd be against traditional European thot patrolling which is the only way to keep women in line, which keeps them from having the ability to destroy our societies by voting.

You reap what you sow, also tits or gtfo

Don't go there, user. Admiral Ackbar warned you.

Fine, fuck you all too, if all you want to do is shitpost be my guess. I'm done.

>has left me in a state of depression that i can't shake

literally not shaking

The reason you're getting memed is that everyone is sick of all this "muh vagina" and "I'm a woman..." crap to get attention, and you're not really adding to the bantz and conversation. We know most people are normies and many of us do have based family members. What else?

"If you won't give me attention then ill just leave!"

Sharia law is not coming to the US moron. Show me one rally in the US for sharia law, otherwise shut the fuck up.

/thread

It's just banter. There are better places to get emotional support from people in a similar position than a subreddit on a mongolian basket-weaving forum if you're actually a girl and need that sort of thing. Although I find Sup Forums does that job for me.

Lol and women wonder why it's tits or gtfo. All women are emotional reactive childlike dumb cunts. They literally can take zero criticisms. They really are like children

good job goyim, hate your white women more. they are all evil and you should get a sex doll from my company.

That's not how this board works. Keep your "I'm a woman, listen to me" stuff to yourself. This place is not for crying and venting. this place is for attempting to have a serious conversation about politics and we're constantly over run with fools and shills.
That being said, assuming you're actually a woman and not some loser larping for attention this is what you're going to do. You're going to find a good man settle down and have kids. The man you want isn't lazy, can think on his feet and can fight when needed but knows when to fight and whento avoid a fight. This should choose his career wisely based off of current and future needs of his family and what he is able to do. Thats it. It really is that simple. Now go take a shower and a long nap.

Tits or GTFO roastie

Holy shit OP, I have an ISIS synthesizer too...

Am I in trouble???

You don't belong here. Lurk more and try again

Yes because she was going to give up feminism and raise 10 white children immediately if we are just nice to her on an image board. Fucking so glad my ancestors weren't German cucks

You aren't one of those women with a penis are you?

If you are a real women, never post nudes for degenerate fucks.

If you really want a shoulder to cry on, go join a Republican MeetUp group so you can hang out with real people.

see what this guy said: if you want more, post tits w/ timestamp. it's anonymous which makes it empowering.

find yourself a good man and start a family, that's the best thing you can do. Politics are controlled, stop getting your panties on a twist about it. Change what you can change

First post = best post

Look, I really empathsize with your plight but you have three things going against you:

1) You did not lurk enough (hence the tits or gtfo responses)
2) You're a bit too late. I'm guessing you have voters' remorse casting that ballot for Shillary
3) You're a woman in a man's world - thats already an uphill climb then you go and throw #1 and #2 into the mix.

Best of luck, femanon. Your best bet is to continue lurking, contribute where you can, and educate your fellow gender.

They are marching towards giving us the right to rape and beat them again. no plz stop oh no. Go find a nice whote boy and worship the ground he walks on like you are supposed to and maybe youll be safe.

Fpbp
Flip em out deary. Idk if you have to roll em back up again. Those are the rules.

What the fuck do you care about it? You are just gonna be "raped" not killed. Follow the example of your fellow women.

You can't /thread your own post moron.

And there is no reason to think Sharia law isn't the end game of all Muslims.

fuck off roastie.

The only thing you can do is try waking up other women. Please.

HAHAHAHAHA
stupid roastie got BTFO

I bet it was Lauren Kikern.

You did it for me thanks.

you definitely need to learn to care less about Sup Forumstards before posting here. it's not a board that cares about feelings. if you don't want to be constantly challenged, don't come here.

I'm a woman as well. Me and my best friend have been joking about hitler for years. Get some real friends and fuck the idiots. They will learn eventually. Unfortunately it might be too late.

Sup Forums is the worst place to look for support. Just keep trying to educate your friends and family about the Islamic menace.

You’re fine, stop being so emotional and realize the red pills are hard to swallow. I know it’s hard sometimes to not talk about some of this stuff but you have to realize most normies are conditioned to have knee jerk reactions to a lot of these stimuli, your family included.

You’re also not alone, I’m in bongland for work and was talking to my gf in San Francisco earlier today and she felt the exact same way about the idiocy of the march. Just laugh at it and stop allowing circumstances so wildly out of your control to affect you so negatively.

Also if it’s not obvious yet, saying you’re a girl is the fastest way to shut down any conversation on Sup Forums so don’t if you actually care for dialogue.

Don't claim to be a womyn here.
You are an user here or you'll be reminded that you should be an user.

This guy is right user. A good man will put your mind at ease. You can't do much about the big picture, but starting a decent family is a way of fighting back.

It's okay user you'll find a fashy bf it will just take a while and ignore half the replies to this thread it will just mostly be incels

Women belong back into the kitchen.
If Islam is the only mean to it, then so be it!

This board is militarized. The people replying to you are not who they appear to be. We still have a lot of gruesome work to do before they'll leave us alone. Take heart child. Better days will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZSII3qADI

What are you families counter points in favor of islam?

This won't make you feel better, but this you know Camille Paglia says Western Civilization is going to collapse and society will be like Mad Max? youtu.be/HrscwJYO8G8
She says you are going to need to find a strong man to go out and courage for food for you because you won't be able to go out.

Further more, did you know men are four times stronger than women? If society does fall, you will need a man to defend you and your family because any mean will be able to beat your ass

youtu.be/rJ0gEslsqIg

"The Human Sexes" by Desmond Morris (Full Series): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUHcp74gdNlN85Qyyqmx4bWkRppEX1sNm

Off to the MeetUp group you go and got luck. I do think society is going to collapse and we can't save it. It's too far gone.

the shit youre complaining about is a meme that never existed on Sup Forums

What did you honestly expect? People are fucking stupid and follow whatever party line is popular. Why don't you compile a list of all the terrorist attacks towards women in Europe to show your mother

YO IMMA PLAY THIS SONG ON MAH ISIS SYNTHESIZER

***YOU GOTTO SHOCK THE MONKEY***

***SHOCK THE MONKEY TONITE !***

US is basically lost at this point unfortunately. The average American is just 56% White. If you are White you should move back to Europe. The US is beyond rescuing. If you are not White, well, choke on zyklone B

lel

Show bob and bitch lasagne

This.
>If all you want to do is shitpost
Where exactly do you think you are? Roasties GTFO

post instagram I'll DM you

Faggot

We all know that's complete bullshit.
America itself is 56% white.
Whether each individual in America is white is up to their own family lineage. Statistics about race =/= the actual race of the people within that country.

Tits pls

I am with you OP. Redpilled woman here as well. I believe in the first wave of feminism but the new wave is so awful. I hate it and it scares me. I am hoping that it's a fad and everyone is embarrassed that they ever participated like with leg warmers and lip liner. You know? We can't be alone!

sure thing, just wait a second i'll google disgusting tits and post it here. can't forget the togtfo rule.

Fucking kek, i'm dying over here.

what the fuck is a synthesizer? You all made your bed now you will lie in it. You all called us stormfags, told us to go to /x/ when you told about the Jews, told us to go to /x/ when we told you about the Illuminati. Thought it was cute to punch a Nazi, now you can all fuck yourselves while it all burns to the ground you have no one to blame but yourselves. I have my popcorn ready to watch the rapings and executions nice and comfy, you should have sucked our Fuhrers dick when you had the chance

>Where exactly do you think you are?
Half a world away from decent Thai pussy?

You sound like a Muslim

Your gender was irrelevant to the OP.

Allow me to edit:

>Please help, I fear for the rise of Islamic influence on the Western World. My mother doesn't seem to care that one of the founders of the march is an ISIS synthesizer who called for Sharia Law. I feel like I'm living in a world of insanity and that almost every woman in the world is brainwashed. Seeing millions of women make complete morons out of themselves today has left me in a state of depression that I can't shake. After confronting my mom about all this she blocked me on her phone and refuses to speak to me for who knows how long. I fear I lost her too, which really saddens me as I'm very close with her. My dad pretty much agrees with whatever my mom says so I can't get any consoling from him either. So I'm turning to an anonymous imageboard to cry and vent and hear from other people. I haven't felt this much despair in a long time.

See? Though you'd gave got maybe two yous before thread died.
The options, as ever, remain:

a) Welcome to our world
b) Tits
c) GTFO

The playbook is to divide all groups into quarlsome factions. Le 56%, boomers, kikes, nogs, roasties. See your post is a problem for them. They worked for decades to subjugate women. And once they turned you into cattle they worked on the man. It's in hindsight we see the devastation they have wrought. And in it's wake, peopl like you and me who emerge from our slumper, full of anger.

My advice to you. Get cunning. Here is something to consol you. Your new understanding of this world WILL bring like minded people into your life. Be the change you desire in the world.

If this isn't a troll I am genuinely sorry, you should be able to depend on white men. What else is bothering you?

Buy a gun, knife, and pepper spray.

Put up flyers.

There is a womens private military in the middle east that fights against islam. take it as inspiration.

Don't worry about it, just focus on becoming the best version of yourself

men should learn from women how to be more self-centered. maybe then we would have a real life again instead of shit-posting until we get old.

When the Bolsheviks took over Russia they killed women too
cvltnation.com/brutal-drawings-from-the-gulag/

This.

Never mind. I just found a pic of your pissflaps, your meat curtain, if you will. Wasn’t expecting that much cheese, but hey.

It's odd how modern feminist fight so hard against male "toxicity", have no problem pointing fingers at catholics / christianity, but muslins are welcome and you can't say a negative word about islam. It's all so surreal.

We could have given you this

youtube.com/watch?v=vhrpLprYMmQ

She literally GTFO. kek.

nigger lol

this

kys roastie blogposter
I didnt read that shit

>synthesizer

Wut.jpg

/thread

all gay people that i know are scared of islam. but gays in daily life don't have tv shows or newspapers.

you will be out-competed and your kin will be reduced to fear and servitude.

embrace the struggle

don't worry shariah will fix all that
You'll vehemently deny it but this is the direct result of letting your whorish sisters vote, the result of pretending that women can accept responsibility for anything at all. And because you cunts are such a huge share of the electorate, and because so many cucks out there trip over themselves for a chance to lay stuck up women like that(like your dad, apparently), a political solution is out of the question. Sit back and enjoy the Fall of Rome II.

it's because all the moral grandstanding is bullshit left over from them learning about the true struggle for womens rights in the past from school and having no purpose or place to play the heroin in todays world. In reality they are terrified pathetic first worlders who bend for violence and power out of fear.

They want to play hero and are not prepared to make sacrifices.

They are not worthy of respect.

Your mother won’t have to live with the consequences of her stupidity.

stfu nigger

nice get, yes as our fuhrer the eternal struggle, just prepare yourself. Be thankful to the gods you have opportunity to prove your worthy tot he ancestors
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdqs89d0-qU

get ready for what is coming, put your war paint on and prepare to die it will be glorious

This board is full of faggots. I'm pretty sure this was a real girl too as I saw her post in another thread, prior to making this one. You had a woman on your side and you just kicked her to the curb. God damn you guys are dumb.

I suggest you strongly consider you're life, actions, values etc, and especially consider the info on this website.

vaticancatholic.com

Next time just stay anonymous and people will take you seriously. It's the appeal to an identity as the basis of authority on a subject that we hate.

Show bobs and vagene pls.

I'd drown her in a bathtub if I could. Good riddance.

>
Go be a beta faggot somewhere else.

Good

doesn't matter anymore, politics is over war is coming best to go ahead and accept it and prepare or you can keep ignoring us like you have for years and wait until they kick your door in up to you :0

>hurr why do white women like black men wtfffff

fpbp

Get off my board cock gobbler.