If Israel is funding Americans to control the narrative

Through youtube, moderation. shills, Q larp, etc. Does that mean that those Americans are effectively committing treason?

>Does that mean that those Americans are effectively committing treason?

Absolutely, and they'll get the rope when the time comes.

Yes, and such quislings will be dealt with when the day comes as stated

Praise Kek, for he has spoken.

nice Hitler digits

Checked and keked

The size and the consequences of the Israel lobby were hidden from the common american, he was unaware of his treason.

At least 10% of the shills on here are just Sup Forumsacks baiting each other

What if the Israeli funds spent come from America? Still treason?

WHAT IS

< [lazarus]robot>

?????????????????

tell me more

They're disinfo shills trying to pass off a truthers. Their job is to neutralize people by sucking them in and rendering them useless. With Q for instance, they said that the "patriots" are winning and that there's no need to worry about anything. They pretend to try and analyze new "Q posts" because they're paid to do it. There might be some truth to what Q is saying but that's because the info is coming from the Deep State aka kikes. So there's like 1/20th real info and 19/20 disinfo.

All israeli posters should post this in all threads lol

bump

just tried to open a Qluminati post and it was immediately deleted wtf

I'm so sick of these fucking shills

Ooh I love Purveying the Illusion.

Maintaining the illusion.

This. I like this. It makes me happy
telesales was the lowest form of degrading work I could manage but political puppet for child abductors and rapists? Come on, no, I don't care what they need the money for their life isn't worth it.

bump

MODS, DELETE THIS THREAD NOW OR WE'RE PULLING OUR FUNDING

bump

bump

Funding comes from dumb burgers to Israel through taxes and illegitimate Rothschild banking system. Burgers then accept their own money back to commit treason.

Jews master race confirmed.

I hope Richard Spencer is executed by firing squad on live TV.

Israel funds the person who supports Iran and led anti-intervention marches supporting the Syrian government?

Spencer is prozionist and you fucking know it.

bump