The president of the united states is literally obese

>the president of the united states is literally obese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9iCd6UHR-3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be first black president
>go to jail

>Fat shaming someone
So much for being a tolerant and accepting liberal.

>Implying he won't be the last black president.

So?

NUH UH

HES A POUND BELOW OBESE AND HE HAPPENED TO GROW A COUPLE INCHES IN HEIGHT BEFORE THE CHECKUP.

SO CHECKMATE LIBERALS

>race war soon

youtu.be/9iCd6UHR-3I

>nobody has made a burgermutt meme of him

so was taft
so was hoover
>shitposts abt an overachiever's obesity
overachiever overachieves more, w/ sour cream

They have though

>he’s SUCH a fucking loser and so autistically afraid of confrontations that he hides his flag
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sauce, or you are fake news

>the president of the united states is literally obese
and half the US is getting their taint kicked in by the fat kid...that would have been embarrassing in high school...it must be devastating for you now.

>too much of a pussy to use his real flag on a mongolian imageboard

fpbp

implying there will be actually be a "black" president.

obama was half-white dude.

>obama was half-white dude.
from the waist down.

>go to jail
When?

Hes an old fucking man. Get off his case you nut sucker.

Faggot, you can be anti-liberal and still acknowledge that a morbidly obese clown is in charge.

I hope someone torments liberals on their death bed. Pinch your fucking oxygen tube. Give you extacy instead of yourheart medication. Strap you to the bed and force you to fall asleep and die.

>is in charge.
100% in charge. Does it bother you that a morbidly obese clown outsmarted all of your idols? Gawd that shit it so funny and cringey for you, huh?

At least he's not got a vagina.

>300+ replies

>literally obese
but he's literally not obese, his BMR is exactly 0.1 away from obese, that is LITERALLY not obese

>all these people getting butthurt

holy shit, i was just fucking around you guys i don't give a shit about your president being obese

jesus fuck you guys are pathetic

i..i was only joking guys.

You're american. you're all fat pricks.

>It was only a prank bro

Toriko, nice anime, go back to Sup Forums weeaboo faggot

Never, Drumpfniggers are delusional Redditors.

The anime was shit.

GET SOME OF THAT FAT LEAKING ASS AS YOUR SHILL REWARD

His height and weight are lies. He’s a fat ass and I’ve seen thinner people who are technically morbidly obese.

Don’t have any idols. Is that an anime thing?
You’re so tender about tub o’ lard manwhale’s weight. Just imagine how tiny his squished old dick looks buried under that gnarly fupa.

Atleast his not a nigger

who cares, he still is the president and has more money than you'll ever make in your life, plus lives in a house of gold, has a hot wife and secured awesome legacy for all of his kids!

I’d rather be happy. Look at him. The man experiences very little happiness.

he has more fun in a week than you probably will in most of your life, lets put your life on display and see how you fare against him

No need to.
The man looks miserable. He’s in clearly loveless marriage. He rants about shit he sees on TV and eats fast food constantly. You don’t need a billion dollars to do that.

Of course he is. President should represent his people.

And #OPisAfaggot @ the real Donald Trump

Never met a hippie that judges people.

>this thread and OP are literally gay

you say that as if this hasn't happened before

>Hillary isn't obese.

she's always been an ugly loser cunt and now she's doubling her parkinson's medication while she signs autgraph books at costco for 12.99 between the toilet paper and adult diaper section's while she sits on a plastic chair and collapsable plastic table (25.99 on sale isle). so why does every republican including the president, have to keep bringing her up?

Least he’s not having seizures, falling down stairs, breaking his toe, wearing a leg cast hiding diapers under a long jacket cause shitting pants or wearing catheter and has a hole in his tongue from kuru

Oprah 2020

Don't forget about the supposed brain injury that stopped her from recalling classified information

Of course she's obese, have you seen the tents she wears? It's all melting down past her punani which is also pretty gross. And she smells of tuna, Huma and vinegar...

>country has enough food to actually be obese
>country has enough food where we have to throw it out
>country has enough food where other countries beg for our food

I don't see a problem, really