Could you marry a woman who declined to adopt your political views and instead insisted on having typical normie...

Could you marry a woman who declined to adopt your political views and instead insisted on having typical normie leftwing opinions on everything (without being able to justify why - just muh feelings)?

Am I wrong for expecting that this should be a basic gesture of respect that a woman should show a man?

This is the situation I find myself in. Not that I have any plans to get married, but the relationship is at the point where we’ll either stay together for a long time or not.

As a side discussion, at what point in history did it become acceptable and commonplace for a woman to have a completely polar opposite view on these matters to her husband?

Most women will be like that senpai. Be calm and reasonable and talk to one another. Depends on how left wing she is. Most are apathetic centrists. I could live with that. You can slowly drop red pills here and there and over time she might come round. You never know.

A woman who does not submit to the authority of the husband is not worth marrying, politics included

If you're not interested in marrying the girl you're dating why are you with her?

>being with a cunt who has opinions
My bitch knows better.

I’ve tried dropping many many red pills but the problem is she simply doesn’t respond to logic and facts

It’s almost useless trying to convince her if anything

A submissive woman who places family at the top of her priorities will be conservative by default. The real question is if your going to be a soyboy beta and enable your brainlet bitch to be as dumb as you (or worse, lead the relationship)

Because apart from that, politics doesn’t come up that much. We have plenty of other interests in common. But any political discussion just ends in her getting cranky and storming off and me wondering how the fuck I’m supposed to get through to her if she doesn’t even believe the facts

>appealing logic to emotional creatures

So they should think everything they think?

>tfw you will never be gay

This is why I enjoy being an opinionated woman. It keeps away men like you and makes you too angry to come close to me.

Yes since I'm not brainwashed by an anime politics forum to the extent that it negatively affects my real life relationships like everyone else on here, as long as she doesn't take her own politics so seriously that it affects her life either like wanting to circumcise our son or have an open relationship or some bullshit.

My wife is the one who got me into politics in the first place anyway by showing me Stephan Molymeme kek.

Definitely not but you should lead her
There's no reconciling a pro and anti abortion couple, that's a worldview difference that's incompatible

What if she thinks men are pigs who obectify women and will do almost any nasty sex act, women are whores who objectify themselves and backstab each other, and abortion is wrong?

Tits or gtfo.

Roasties get a lot more conservative once they have kids, biology just kicks in you want to protect your family and live comfortably rather than save the world.

I certainly wouldn't marry a woman who couldn't accept my views, or refused to talk about them. but it's okay to marry someone who disagrees with you

That's not a realistic scenario. The people I'm with are going to swallow the redpill whether they realize it or not. It's normal, even instinctual that your woman is going to follow your lead in politic aspects of life.

Sure bud. Make sure you drop off your wifes son at her fathers house before the end of week, ok?

This

this guy gets it; not leaving my kids SHIT.
myhot piece of ass and the jews get it all.