Bleach

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Crazy_Journey/status/865233550143963136
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

went to shit after the first arc

Pic related happened after the first arc. Thus, you are provably false.

ichirukia fags don't understand that Ichigo jr. now has orihime's time reversal-healing/ shield ability. it's like they don't care about the possibility of a boruto spinoff.

While I like this scene and think it to be one of the better scenes. It kind of falls apart when you realize Orihime's 'love' for Ichigo is nothing but a crush.

>you realize Orihime's 'love' for Ichigo is nothing but a crush
>marries him and have his children

huh?

>ichirukists belive this to be true.

I almost pity the fool.

I don't know what transpired off-screen. But I'm talking that specific scene.

>ichiru
stopped reading

Reminder who best girl is.

Literally ripped off of Code Geass

Post the novel passage, you know the one. Send my heart doki waku wakuing again

This one?

>Ichigo’s voice... slowly... drifted away...

>When he finished doing the dishes and turned to look at her, she’d already fallen asleep.

>(...What a happy expression you have there), he thought as he looked at her peaceful face. He felt deeply that... he was so fortunate to come to Soul Society, that he was so fortunate to have something to protect.

>“Hey, Rukia! Don’t fall asleep here! Go back to your room to sleep!” He shook her shoulder, feeling incredibly happy.

bump

She dies, or maybe Orihime brought her back. Ask Kubo.

She's alive. Just lost to the void of ineptitude.

“I’m too bad at expressing my mind!” Ichigo thought, feeling like he wanted to tear his hair out.

>“Kuchiki san was so pretty huh……” Orihime whispered keenly whilst completely unaware of what was truly on Ichigo’s mind.

>“The veil suited her extremely well don’t you think……? Haa……”

>Recollecting the scene, Orihime seemed to be overcome with emotion, yet again her eyes began to fill with tears.

>“Kurosaki kun, thank you for taking over the camera for me today! I’m looking forward to seeing the photographs……I’ll arrange them properly into an album and then send a copy to everyone too!”

>Orihime smiled at Ichigo whose face remained tense as he replied “yeah”.

>“……what’s wrong, Kurosaki kun?”

>In response to Orihime frowning in concern, Ichigo shakes his head saying “it’s nothing”.

>Whilst they were having a silly talk, the senkaimon could be seen in the distance. The three people who were ahead, were already before the gate having a friendly chat.

>Ichigo takes a very deep breath.

>“Hey, Inoue”

>Standing still, he looked at Orihime.

>“What is it?”

>Tilting her head to the side, Orihime looked up at Ichigo.

>“There's……something I’d like to talk to you about, so next time, do you think you could you make some time for me?”

>you realize Orihime's 'love' for Ichigo is nothing but a crush.
It's not literally not though. If it were truly a crush then it would've went away after seeing his Vasto lord form on the dome.

Last panel she was screaming in pain while Quilge absorbed then he commented on "how unsightly the weak die" or some sort.

I'm gonna pop a fucking blood vessel.

mobile.twitter.com/Crazy_Journey/status/865233550143963136

madman is gonna be on tv this thursday

Orihime's love STARTED as a crush, in the beginning of the series. She thought Ichigo was attractive and liked his brooding tough guy with a heart of gold personality.

And then she came to understand him better over time. She admired his strength, mentally and physically, and wanted to be like him. Her speech in that scene was meant to signify that she had come to actually fall in love with Ichigo and it wasn't just a childhood crush anymore. I mean think about it, Ulquiorra gives Orihime time to say goodbye to ONE person. She doesn't go to Tatsuki or any of her friends who she's known longer, she goes right to Ichigo as she feels leaving that open ended would be her biggest regret.

And then the Orihime we get in the Fullbring arc is full confirmation that she's hopelessly in love with the guy and willing to do whatever it takes to stay by his side.

>started
Yes. I'm talking about that part because that's when the scene takes place. They had no meaningful interaction at that time yet.

>They had no meaningful interaction at that time yet.
They actually did since he knew that her hairpins were from her older brother. I guess they spoke about it after Sora passed away in the clinic.

Good taste. But Apacci>

My man.

I would pay for Kubo to give her a good ending.

what was the deal with the Ulquiorra and Orihime shit anyway? was he in love with her or something?

>was he in love with her or something?
No.

>understanding humanity bla bla bla

But Soul Society was the high point of the series

Yeah, because your pic related happened after SS

I'd chip in with you on that. These three were the best.

bump

fpbp

>never watched bleach outside of a few episodes on toonami here and there

That image is pretty cute tho.

His teeth is so yellow.

He is attracted to her.

I feel sad about Aizen.

And on Friday, Jump Giga will have his answers to questions submitted to the online form.

>no sunglasses

Fucking marriage ruins everything, kubo was a rockstar once.

RIP best boy.

ILL NEVER GET CLOSURE

NEVER EVER!

Nel saved Halibel, they and Grimmjow returned to HM.

>Nel saved Halibel
But why would she?

Why wouldn't she?

I don't enough people care about the possibility of a Boruto spinoff for Bleach for it to become a reality. The best we can hope for are some non-smutty doujins and some decent fanart.

Friday is thursday for us. At least when it comes to the Jump releases. So we will get two Kubo interviews and the next chapter on the same day.

Does she even know Harribel exists?

Kubo was literally spelling out loud its endgame here.

Next LN when?

>went to shit after the first arc

Except that Soul Society was the best, Pre-Reaper was second best, 1000 Year Blood War was the third best arc of the series and Arrancar Hueco Mundo was the 4th best arc.

Fake Karakura Town War and Fullbing were the bad arcs.

See image for details.

So, is Urahara dead?

That scene happened in the Bleach manga before Code Geass was on tv

Chartanon here, I would say the 1000 war arc stopped being good right after Ichigo got his twin Zangetsus. It was fucning god tier before that though.

The 'Yhwach is Zangetsu' reveal still gets me

No, it got shakey after the Soul King's death.

Yeah, that was one plot twist that actually got somewhere.

New season when?

>left to right

So is the only reason that Kubo killed Ulquiorra because he couldn't have him cuck Ichigo?

Orihime is the perfect female after all.

I miss Aizen.

Soul Society was where the series lost my interest. I liked the hollow of the week episodes. Those were nice and charming. Soul Society was just an overcrowded mess of powerlevels and asspulls.

New chapter when.

So what happend to aizen in the end?

I dropped the manga after the Ichigo is a quincy stuff but i'm really curious if in the last chapter he still show up saying "all according to keikaku"

he helped Ichigo defeat Ywach by using Kyoka Suigetsu's power, disguised himself as Renji and Ichigo. Ichigo killed Ywach by stabbing him with his shikai.

the novel that's been released and translated has revealed that Kyoraku had Mayuri reseal Aizen and being taken back to Muken. Hisagi confronted Aizen about killing Tosen, to which Aizen replied that he killed him out of self-respect for his loyal follower, and took a jab at the Gotei 13 for not seeking the truth behind the Soul King and the Royal Families, which are implied to have committed a lot of crimes and responsible for everything that's occurred.

really wish we get more back story on Aizen and what led him to wanting to topple the Soul King and Soul Society

Also because Ulq was a bad guy.
The real question is why the fuck he spared Grimmjobber.

>The dads come join the fight
The hell they don't

She should really stop crying over his face - those tears are getting all over his face.

He got a free shower user. Much needed for a teenage boy going through puberty.

Wrong.

Soul Society > Initial arc > Turn back the pendulum > Vizard's arc > Pre-royal squad jobbing 1000 years war arc > Fake karakura until the houkyoku asspulls > Hueco mundo > bullshit Fake Karakura + Deicide > Fullbringer > That abortion of an ending

meant to quote

Post more kids.

Urahara and his thunder kitty are both confirmed to be alive in the Rukia wedding novel.

CUTE
U T
T U
ETUC

>Nel saved Halibel
>But why would she?

>Fake Karakura Town War
>bad

He also have ichigo powers and is the strongest being in universe canon destroying ywach with one hand

He never destroyed Yhwach. Otherwise the whole world would now collapse. Something else happened, question is what. Unless Kubo wants to do a sequel that is about the everyone trying to prevent the worlds collapsing thanks to Kazui.

Fuck you Urahara for not letting Ichigo and Aizen talk.

When are we going to get more "Can't Fear Your Own World"?

Thursday.

IchiHime is the worst pairing of every single anime out there.

Go home Debbie. You're not wanted here goblin woman.

He went inside kazui, yhwach will keep his promise and kill them off when they're at their happiest in Bleach 2.

>controlled kazui kills orihime, rukia and renji infront of ichigo
>chad dies of a heart attack when becoming boxing champion in mexico
>uryu stays alive case he isn't happy

Maybe kazui is now god

That means that Ichigo will have to fight Soul Society, since they won't allow god to have a normal life.

Sorry your crackship didn't work out but it never was gonna happen anyway.

In the line from Ulquiorra to Orihime says "Knows the "heart"", so it refered to knowing what a bond is

Coulf Barragan defeat the Quincies?

>There will never be a doujin series where an adolescent Kazui uses the Almighty to choose a timeline where he fucks every sexy woman he knows

I can't recognize him without the sunglasses, he's on the bottom right, right?

Quick, post some big fat cat tats

The normal Sternritter? Probably. There's only be a couple that could fight him.

The Elite Sternritter? He'd win against Pernida, Lille, and maybe Askin

But no way could he beat Haschwalth, Gerald, or Yhwach himself.

>But no way could he beat Haschwalth, Gerald, or Yhwach himself.
Why not Gerard?

Top right possibly. I've heard he actually shaved his head for that Mayuri costume. Either that or the rumors are fake and he is not in the pic and that's just the stuff.

>facebook
>bad

a lot of nips have yellow and/or crooked teeth

>facebook
>good

I wouldn't know. All I said was it wasn't bad.