This is a very interesting video, an Ex cia officer breaks down the entire shadow government

This is a very interesting video, an Ex cia officer breaks down the entire shadow government.
youtube.com/watch?v=XHbrOg092GA

As this guy points out this video,
the council on foreign relations was founded in 1921
the council on foreign relations had a major hand is starting the CIA
we have been infiltrated for a long time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

this law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_secrets_privilege
has been around since 1805, its function is
and I quote "The purpose of the state secrets privilege is to prevent courts from revealing state secrets in the course of civil litigation. The government may intervene in any civil suit, including when it is not a party to the litigation, to ask the court to exclude state secrets evidence."
IN ANY civil suit
ANY.
Define state secret, is that just anything that threatens the status quo?
if the state is TRULY of the people why does it have secrets?

after world war two, things only got worse
The government started classifying things to avoid "public panic"
They put everything on a need to know basis
and we the people do not need to know.

Since at least 1800 The idea of the constitution, the bill of rights, the power of the people, and individual liberty has been lost to us, and become nothing more than an old philosophical Idea.

This is why when I look at history I do not believe what the
Clowns
In
America
tell us.

We need mass awakening and revolution,
Redpill as many people as you can, The current US govt is not your friend, they are in fact, your enemy, more so than "russia" more so than "isis".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM&list=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course everyone ignores this
Typical nu pol

Bump.

But how invloved in it all are the Jews?

bump

Its not just jews, Though they play a large part
It is also Freemasons, and other groups
essentially all the deepstate is, is a group of powerful people who do not want to see their wealth taken.

So they have all teamed up to make sure everyone is in a low state of mind,
with no Idea what is really going on.

bamp, because it's okay to be white

>make sure everyone is in a low state of mind

For some time, I have felt this to be true, yet I could not place my finger on it.

bump this is interesting

makes me wonder how many of the IC have had enough and come to Sup Forums

bump, watching now

The most important rule is to look at the data yourself and to always ask questions, do not believe anything only wonder, and you will find the truth naturally

Question everything

There is deffinatly a "spirtual" aspect to what they are doing.
People are easier to control with le nihilism or other similar ideas that are pushed by media

Yes.
This is what seperates the wolves from the sheep.

Once cia, always cia.

If someone tells me they're "ex-cia", it just translates into "i'm still working for the cia"

I knew a lot of this already and I know quite a bit more than most people. But I'm 20 minutes in and already learning more than I had anticipated. Fuck this is terrifying..

Yeah, I an skeptical of cia niggers always, but this guys brings of valid points regardless of who he is.

So what is his motive by revealing what the government does?

watching
>experienced agent
>no longer on the books
>no repercussions for the agency
deepstate's wet dream

So Jews basically?

>le voting
>le voting
>le constitution

how did this guy get into the CIA being this naive? surely he must be playing an ulterior angle here. nobody can be so stupid to believe voting in this country actually matters.

having said that, I wonder how many naive patriots join the military and intelligence agencies only to learn it's all a sham. I bet that must sting.

>naive
Wrong
when people tell you "you are a dreamer"
The only answer is "you idiot"
"If there were not dreamers, where would the world be?"

Our system is a good one, when it is set up right, what is ignored by americans is the need for consistent revolutions to keep powers in check.

But in answer to your question, I suspect this stuff usually is only high level, so most don't see it.

bump

Thank you for bumps niggers
Good to know this board is not entirely shareblue, jidf, shills.

It's another double sided bluff I'm convinced.

>Trump is the wild card!
Meanwhile they are pushing right wing values mainstream. It's all theater. Trump is a rich NYC kike, he has connections, he worked with the MSM, which by definition of your video is an extension of the IC.

Trump is just another piece in their puzzle.

I can agree with this, as much as I hope he does somthing, I highly doubt it.
The federal reserve still controlls our money
Foreign interests have more of a say in the country than the people (isreal)

We need to stop fucking sitting around, its time for mass awakening.
I will be posting a thread soon with videos picture and facts that are easy to share.
Look for it, I need all anons help.

There are more guns than people.
We just have to make them willing to get up and use them

The chans are mostly dead now. After all the Nazi memes went mainstream they found out the source was Sup Forums. We've been inundated with disinfo/spam shills since. I don't know where there is to go anymore, maybe somewhere on the deepweb or a private forum, but I don't feel like sifting through bounds of illegal content to find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrUXPn7HCjM&list= heres a good vid related

Nobody will do that, there is too much comfort. And in the event that this comfort disappears (whether intentional or unintentional), you run the risk of fucking things up even worse than they already are. You cannot turn sheep into lions. Better luck focusing on raising the next 2-3 generations of warriors.

>
>Better luck focusing on raising the next 2-3 generations of warriors.
The most important tool of any warrior is his mind, we must help spread the truth.

I also think the amount of normies that are waking up to the fact somthing is going on is at an all time high, we gotta use the momentum,

Good talk, thanks for sharing the video OP.

This is good shit

Good info, Thanks for sharing this.

No. Post that video and I will think about it.