Which one of you Canadians killed (((him)))???

Why is pol not talking about his public execution?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/01/19/barry-and-honey-sherman-were-murdered-sources-say.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bump.

woah crazy

The news report says they were found strangled but it wasn't a homicide. Sounds political to me.

This guy was a turbo kike. He bought a company off his uncle in law then dissolved it and restarted his own company to cut out all his cousins. Hundreds upon hudreds of lawsuits. Built a multi million dollar home then sued all the builders and recouped millions after the house was built. Tried to hostile take over of Frank Deangelo's company. Literally everyone he came across wanted him dead. He was the ultimate kike and got what was coming to him.

Probably gommunists desu

I hear he was about to publish a book too, maybe one of his (((friends))) thought that he knew too much

The cops are being quiet and initally reported no foul play, though it is clear there was foul play. The wife apparently was killed at another location in the house and moved, both were found hanging from the railing overlooking their indoor pool.

Reminds of when a Democratic party Donor had a suspicious death a few months back.
Had "A sudden onset of mental illness" and committed suicide.

Are his friends going to get the Hillary treatment? I would not want to be friends with an influential Liberal

look at that goblin wife

The cops have nothing to go with even dredged the sewers. Whatever they do know they're not reporting to the media. They haven't deemed it a suicide, i believe the official designation is "suspicious"

The wife looks more masculine than her husband, fucking kek. Oh wait, they're dead so who even cares lol.

sounds like the story will be buried

websleuths.org sometimes has some good material on cases like this.

If it wasn't a suicide, it was definitely some professionals who knew what they were doing.

His son just came out as gay to his parents and Barry Sherman wanted to cut him off the inheritance but his son had him killed before he could.

1- Canaduh
2- Jew
3- Economic hit-man

i swear to god it looks like they were face-swapped using photoshop

Didn't know this. Good riddance

And to think they still have Hell to look forward to.

His wife looks worst than most men lmao

Lets not forget that big pharma hated him too since he made expensive as fuck drugs very cheap to the masses.

OHHH NOOO!

He was involved in the Clinton foundation.

He was a major supplier of generic drugs.

When s new drug came out, he would illegally copy it
Then the owner of the patent would have to spend years, and millions of dollars suiing him.

His drugs are sold in Australia too.

Bet there is a shady deal between him and the Aussie government to buy his drugs over other manufacturers.

"capitalist" isn't an occupation.

there's only two or three people higher up the jewchain; munk, giustra and an epstein whose wife is a SC judge. I wonder who would be the most embarrassed by these two if some horrible news got out

(((Capitalist)))

He was just your perfect jew meme. Probably the reason they can't figure out who did it is that he had so many enemies. Seems to me the police know a lot more than they're letting on in the media.

WERE IN A DEATH BATTLE

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/01/19/barry-and-honey-sherman-were-murdered-sources-say.html

Double murder. I suspect niggers looking for drugs.

was it the keebler syrup mob? dont billionaires meet in Canada for some G level affairs?

Canada allows billionaires?

That'll be what they pin it on but. Nigs don't do shit like this. This was to send a message.

>Niggers
>Successfully murdering a billionaire in a manner subtle enough that it wasn't immediately apparent that it was a homicide or that anyone else had been in the house

lol no

Yeah, niggers can't even tie a noose.

Holy shit bump

I bet it was one of his powerful (((friends))) that did it. This will be covered up.

He was under investigation for breaking laws through fundraising for the Liberal party and I think his wife was a tranny. Her name was Honey, and look at those fuggin mitts. Naturally the leaf media would make no distinction between a biological woman and a tranny, so of course they'd never mention it.

true, but he was well shielded by the B'nai B'rith organization in T.O, so no eyetie or russmob was going to touch him
This was a clear hit to get rid of evidence to protect the organization because Zionists will sacrifice their own to save the order

>This guy was a turbo kike. He bought a company off his uncle in law then dissolved it and restarted his own company to cut out all his cousins. Hundreds upon hudreds of lawsuits. Built a multi million dollar home then sued all the builders and recouped millions after the house was built.

sauce me. How does that even work?

bump

Yeah these two posts say it all. Someone got or was in the process of getting, fucked out of some money and wanted some revenge.

> I think his wife was a tranny. Her name was Honey, and look at those fuggin mitts.

Yeah that was my first thought when I saw this picture. I've never seen these people before today either. The wife just looks like a man. Sup Forums's got my trannydar pretty honed and tuned pretty precise.

>That's a MAN, baby...

Pol is strictly nonviolent, we are defenders of freedom. Psychological warfare only

This. You reap what you sow.

nah, that's a natal woman, just with shit-tier plastic sugery, which doesn't age well

Sauce niggers or GTFO

If a billionaires and close friend of Trudeau was wacked you can sure bet there's a power struggle coming.

Holy fuck, I thought this place was forsaken.

Seems the leafy ruling faggots are going to get their soon

leafs the get the rake.
Canadians shall be spared.

It was Isreal, his companies were embroiled in a bunch of lawsuits in Israel.

When does Trudeau get the same treatment? That's what I'm waiting for.