Well poll?

well poll?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilnnMzK_m8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can a woman?

Fpbp

Can she without me having to use a whip to do it?

I already do those things

Nigger do you seriously not know what ID numbers are?

Woah wtf I feel like I've seen this exact thread before

>No but I know how to cook because I'm not retarded
>Maybe some day
>Again, I don't need a woman to do this because I'm not a fucking child
>Maybe some day

kek'd

HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT REBBIT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I feel like I've seen that ID before.
But you are correct in the first post, in how to reply to the pic in the OP.
So. Yeah, we get it. don't be such a fag in the future.

what the fuck are you even trying to do here?

>tfw you have to resort to traditional gender roles to prove your point
Oh I'm laffin

Underrated

youtu.be/ilnnMzK_m8w

but women dont do any of those things anymore

She seems to be the one that's triggered, prob because no man wants to fuck a nig that would scream at you for being white or having a dick and so that's where Sex Dolls out rank her.

Ohh boy, here we go again, another slide thread! When will you knuckleheads learn that you can't control the pol! Waiter can I pls have the liberal tear soup with a side of sage?

>I can buy meals from a restaurant or fast food
>No, but we'll soon have means for it
>Washing machines?
>No woman i know can

Thx OP I cum at cat hiss

:^)

Kek fpbp!

I cook my meals
I don't want kids
I wash my clothes
I clean my own (bought and paid for) home.

I know how to cook my own meals.
I dont wan't kids.
I know how to wash my own clothes.
I can clean my own house.

What the fuck do I need a woman for again? I already have one punching bag, no need for a second.

I can get my brother to do those things except the kid having because he is dumb and unemployed and knows that he cant hold down a job. However no woman would ever do those things because of "Muh Feminism", also as for the kids I could just adopt one of these poor Appalachian children if I wanted to

Shills btfo!

top quality post

I cook and clean and hate kids.

Srslee?

The only correct answer

Kill yourself

He's pointing out that we've won this argument before, and that we just have to apply the same logic. i.e. Can a woman do anything?

first day on Sup Forums and looking to impress

fag

Not sherrif meta b8 or top nier newfaggery

you sound like the sort of fuckstain who would get triggered over a dildo

You disgust me

The modern women cannot do any of these things, all they do is party, have sex repeat.

fucking kek; op went full retard.

/thread

bitch ill cook my own meals or eat out.

yea soon sex dolls will have artificial wombs and you will be btfo.

wtf does make your home mean? speak english, we can program them to clean a house too

>ain't no sensible man that is buying that shit
And there ain't no sensible man that is going to bang your smelly STD ridden pussy with your half bald head.

SAME FAG! GTFO!

Ok guys its been fun but thread is over you can leave now

Despite being a hypersonicfagsperg you’re nonetheless correct.

So now, all of the sudden, when faced with competition for the only thing that modern women even offer (vaginas), the women decide to become traditional housewives again and obey men? Look how quick women are to give up their third wave feminism when their genitals lose the power they hold. Once again, just shows that the only thing modern western feminists offer is a vagina. They're completely useless at everything else because of sheer laziness. They built their entire movement around their genitals. Yet when even the vagina (real or not) is being transformed into a bought and sold commodity, they have to re-learn the skills of their female ancestors. Also goes to show that feminists are failures in life who only want gibs to make up for their failures. I find this all absolutely hilarious!

>Cook
>Wash
>Clean
I don't need another person to do those things, I'm a fucking adult. And if I do want a maid I will just pay for her and it will be a lot cheaper in the long run than a wife.

>have your kids
Not yet. But the artificial womb is coming.

what is wrong with you op

OP what the fuck. Go home and rethink your day.

Not until you say you're sorry and that you'll lurk more and then never come back.

The first post is usually the best.

10/10

soon they will be able to

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

trigger sex doll tards thread episode 4323 - "they keep replying" edition

y-you too

Sad!