When did you grow out of hating moeshit?

When did you grow out of hating moeshit?

I just watched a few episodes of this and thought it was pretty good, the characters were funny and adorable
What should I do now?

Around 2011 just in time for madoka.

when i started to work and come home late and tired. i just need some cuteness and relaxed time in my life, action is too exhausting during the week

Watch the rest

Is that Moeshit, really? It has a plot and structure.

The first anime I watched were Haruhi, Strike Witches and Toradora in 2007, so I was indoctrinated from the start.

Early 2000s

When I watched K-On!

>It has a plot and structure
So just like every show?

Not every show does. You know very well what I meant. Come on now.

I think that, as long as you watch anime, sooner or later you'll end up appreciating moe.
Moe in general is for stressed out people, and the older you get the more stressed out you become.

Liking CGDCT compared to more action or plot heavy shows can be compared to extroverts and introverts. More specifically, the stimulation one can handle.
CGDCT is low stimulation. I, for one, enjoy the subtlety and calmess of such media. Political ideology clashing, death, and drama of more plot-driven media can be overbearing and create an unpleasant experience, as they tend to be much more stimulating.

I read OP when did you grow out of moeshit

I thought was nice b8 lol

This. I got into moe in my 20s.

Sup Forums recommended me ARIA. I thought it looked worth checking out. I fell in love.

the question is: when did you grow out of shitposting moeshit all the time in Sup Forums?

dont get me wrong,i enjoyed new game, its a good comedy, but the amount of shitposting here about that one and umaru is outstanding

Never hated it.

Aria isn't moeshit though.

Never and I never will.

Aoba looks so small.

>hating moeshit
I'm glad that I never, ever did this.