A serious question regarding the Domination of men by females

Is female domination right wing?

Giving woman more power of man is left wing feminism

no it is an illogical degenerative fetish based on taboo social relations
you should get over before you hurt yourself like a typical millenial nympho goy

what a shit thread

fuck u dude

I fucking swear that this same faggot keeps killing threads with his shit threads over and over again everyday with the europoor meme flag. OP, do the world a favor and end yourself.

Understanding that it's a fetish based on taboo role reversal is right wing.

It's fairly normal to fantasize about sex from the girl's perspective, in realistic or idealized encounters, and have mash-up fantasies mixing elements of each perspective. It helps you understand what women enjoy about being treated like women.

It's normal to fantasize about all sorts of improper sexual relations. The important thing is not to confuse exciting fantasy with genuine preference. If you try to play it out, it'll always disappoint you, and cost you more than you expect.

Personally, I particularly enjoy fantasies about having a girl put me in chastity until we get married, and insisting on elaborate grooming before the wedding, sending me to a spa where they remove all my body hair, etc. and my wedding vows include, "to love, honor, and obey". Then for the wedding night straps on a dildo and reveals that she's never unlocking me, and that I will live my life as her wife rather than the other way around.

But I understand that it's not what I want. It's just a weird, dreamlike mash-up of the male and female roles, that lets me appreciate better what would be exciting and satisfying for a girl if I forcefully took leadership of our relationship, rather than being some beta very concerned with treating her as an equal.

lets be real

50 percent of pol wants this

Femdom is perfectly fine.

>you and your wife will never be magically transformed into the opposite sex versions of each other on your honeymoon and be stuck like that the rest of your lives
>ywn experience your new "husband" reveling in his new alpha masculinity
>ywn have to adjust to being the weaker, girl, and the shameful feelings of wanting to be fucked

That's really fucking hot, but I'm also 100% okay with it not happening.

God damn it, I'm probably going to think about this on my wedding night now.

fpbp

hey that fag from his

...also: I want to watch this anime.

OP confirmed either tremendous fag or disgusting roasty.

BEGONE

fictionmania

Tbhonest, I've fantasized about femdom since elementary school.

a

>ywn experience every single outfit you have brought on the honeymoon showing off your curves and ample breasts
>ywn get into an argument about your new roles where your husband storms out, leaving you all alone
>ywn realize that you missed the protected feeling you got around him
>ywn be teary-eyed and run into his arms and apologize when he finally comes home
>ywn visit your friends and split off into the men and women groups, him with the men talking sports, hunting, and man things, and you with the women talking about babies, weddings, and recipes
>ywn have your first period will start, and your "husband" tease you about it but also teach you to get through it
>ywn then realize that you can get pregnant, and that you'll be the housewife and mother

Forgot one more
>ywn try to continue acting like a man in your feminine form which doesn't come across as manly at all, but simply cute instead
>ywn experience your husband putting you in your new place

bit gay mate

You obviously missed the part about it being a hetero couple who changes bodies. Straight af.

>Homoerotic Femdom
Can you not? Probably the shittiest element of the fetish as a whole.

Fandom is hot as fuck.

I want a loving, dominant, but loyal girl to be my goddess that I worship and breed many white babies with.

Men exist to please and serve their women. Dont deny it.

They just shouldn't be involved in politics.

Only soyboys let females dominate them.

>ywn try to continue acting like a man in your feminine form which doesn't come across as manly at all, but simply cute instead
>ywn experience your husband putting you in your new place
THIS IS MY FETISH

>I want a loving, dominant, but loyal girl to be my goddess that I worship and breed many white babies with.
Eh... where it actually comes to having kids, it stops being hot. Too real. It bring all the practical problems crashing down on you.

Can you imagine your wife whipping you for not following one of her orders in the next room over from your son? How could you face him? A genuinely dominant woman wouldn't respect you as a man or be faithful.

Stupid sexy fantasies don't need a follow-through.

I agree. The mean, completely cruel femdom is fucked up.

For me, femdom should be gentle and nurturing like an older sister or mommy gf. There's nothing hotter than the thought of a babysitter taking advantage of a "young" me.

Perhaps this reflects an inner desire to be cared for on both a sexual and mental level but there aren't any girls that would be into it so it's not a big deal. At least I'm not gay.

only if theyre dominating my penis

Men will never be dominated by women: men are strong and aggresive, women are weak and consensual. What we have now is a travestite of a system, where men are not allowed to be themselves. Its like making a muzzled dog fight a cat.

Eventually men will straighten things up, and resume full control, because societies that dont, will start loosing in the global scale.

It'll be a weird situation in the future. You might think Gen Z is based, but it's literally the opposite. It's full of soyboy betas and girls with daddy issues, neither want to grow up, both want to be dominated.

>Sup Forums claims they wouldn’t like to be tied up and suffocated under a latex qts fat ass

lmao liars