Is the dream dead? we're going to lose 2018 and 2020. even if trump doesn't cave on daca...

is the dream dead? we're going to lose 2018 and 2020. even if trump doesn't cave on daca, there's no way he can deport every dreamer before the democrats take over. maybe it's time to just give in.

Even if we should lose, never forget that you lived to see this

Shut the fuck up loser

Reminder that defeatist shills are low IQ brainlets who think subverting us will actually work.

So let's just laugh at them and their futility.

I dont know about you but I always thought of trump as a way to buy white people more time to prepare for our coming future. The more people we can redpill freely under trump the more allies we have when it really matters.

I’m thinking about lighting myself of fire. This is stupid. We got hope and changed by a jew. Fuck the world.

The status quo on daca would be more politically advantageous.

Our best hope is that Trump leaves the government in such shambles that major change results after he's gone. That's always been the plan, really.

>is the dream dead?

Ha, after the latest video of some cartels flaying a father and his son alive and this new memo coming out he did not only seal 2020, but the history books will be recorded with Pepe the frog propaganda-esque pictures in the presidents of US secton.

He can still nuke LA and south texas and parts of flordia and chicago, desu

or just go vote again, those niggers are lazy

oh and...

Spbp

no. you just need higher t. you're being a pussy.

that's it. I'm tired of being bullied for my low test. I'm joining the democrats
>edit: see I changed my flag. I'm now a democrat.

>changes political parties based on the last anonymous person to insult him

You were always a democrat, democrats lie because they're weak beta males

Have you cucks told your senator to stop fucking around with DACA and just take the republican deal?
Do you even know who your senators are?

Vulnerable Democrat Senators up for re-election that will fold like Feinstein:
>Florida: Bill Nelson
>Indiana: Joe Donnelly
>Maine: Angus King
>Michigan: Debbie Stabenow
>Minnesota: Tina Smith
>Missouri: Claire McCaskill
>Montana: Jon Tester
>New Jersey: Bob Menendez
>North Dakota: Heidi Heitkamp
>Ohio: Sherrod Brown
>Pennsylvania: Bob Casey
>Virginia: Tim Kaine
>West Virginia: Joe Manchin
>Wisconsin: Tammy Baldwin

Hi!
I wanted to thank you for putting effort into your shitpost! It was funny and enjoyable to read!

If you thought holding political office was the dream you probably should never have been here. Politics is theater. In the context of the actual issues we face in this realm, politics is about as important as dog pageants. Meditate. Find things of true value. Figure out how to end the realm.

Shill thread have a sage