How do we end the atrocity that is the Canadian seal hunt?

How do we end the atrocity that is the Canadian seal hunt?

If we kill them all, there will be none left to hunt.

The life of a seal is worth more than the life of a Canadian.

By sucking our cocks radioactivefag
you know how many of those faggot seals are up tehre? how much they breed? how much fish they eat? how many other animals starve because this fucking swimming ice rat thinks it owns our north

Is seal delicious?

A jap complaining about abusing animals. Are you fucking serious?

this. kill em all and show no mercy

> beating them with a club is ok.

No.

I can't argue with that/

>Not killing all the leafs
It's already like halfway done for you

Seals are kawaii. You are monsters.

Those whales are killed for scientific research.

Look at the picture. They tried to gang rape him like niggers. All he could do was beat them all with a club. They left him no choice.

Its literally the best way to kill them, a solid whack accross the top of the skull and insta-dead
no pain at all. Did you see the chinaman die in walking dead? Same thing.

More likely for your sashimi, Akihiko.

maybe focus on the taiji hunt, our seals are a pest, you are just killing the smartest animals in the sea.

You barbarians kill without honor.

Offer everyone in the country a free, seal steak. Then force them to eat it.

No one will ever allow seals to be eaten again.

They taste like burned ass.

Japs have done things to humans that make the seal hunt look like a spa day. I hate this fucking hunt yet you’re making me defend it because you shit talk my country Yoshi. You’re a fuckin insect. Chink-like and obedient. You are literally soulless.

>I hate this fucking hunt yet you’re making me defend it
how i feel every time

> scientific research.
Tasty tasty research.

Like seal, whale is just blubbery, rubbery tasting meat that has to be burnt to even reach palate-ability. It's fucking gross, honestly.

That's why the Inuit eat it raw.

How do I get a job hunting seals

>radioactivefag
You leafs poisoned the largest freshwater lake in the world mining the uranium for the bombs your masters dropped on us. The best part is the lake was in Canada and it is still radioactive to this day and will be for long after your nation is wiped from the face of the earth by the Chinese and Pakis raping your children. It would have been better for you to have been an enemy of the Americans and have two nukes dropped on you than to be a friend of the Americans and have them rip their uranium from your soil and flood your homeland with foreigners. In Buddhism that is called karma. Now more Canadians die from obesity every year eating American food than Japanese died in the bombings put together. Hahaha stupid pigs, your reward for your evil is not being born Japanese.

This guy has all the honor.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The inuit traditionally eat it raw because they live in a place with very few sources for food. It's not any good, at all. There's a reason that the only people in the world who ever ate whales and seals were the few people living in places that only had whales and seals. Everybody else had whales and seals, too, but tried eating them and said "pass."

Seals eat the guts of the cod and drop the entire fish to the bottom of the ocean, meaning that they can waste more than their body weight in cod each day.
If you value the life of a seal more than the communities it feeds, you are the polar opposite of a humanitarian.

>You leafs poisoned the largest freshwater lake in the world mining the uranium for the bombs your masters dropped on us. The best part is the lake was in Canada and it is still radioactive to this day and will be for long after your nation is wiped from the face of the earth by the Chinese and Pakis raping your children. It would have been better for you to have been an enemy of the Americans and have two nukes dropped on you than to be a friend of the Americans and have them rip their uranium from your soil and flood your homeland with foreigners. In Buddhism that is called karma. Now more Canadians die from obesity every year eating American food than Japanese died in the bombings put together. Hahaha stupid pigs, your reward for your evil is not being born Japanese.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Suck it up leaf. I need those seal skin condoms.

>nips v. leafs in the Frozen Tundra
>winner take fuckall
I'd watch

OF ALL THE FUCKING PLACES A LEAF AND A CHINK ARE FIGHTING

Thank you for your internment camp reparations to my ojiisan. They paid for my vacation to Banff you savage. Nice country. Shame about the inhabitants.

Don't you guys kill whales and dolphins? a little hypocritical

>How do we end the atrocity that is the Canadian seal hunt?
We end the atrocity that is the Canadian

>Japan giving lessons on humanity and mercy
Have we entered twilight zone?

How bout you kill yourself?

An American saying that the Canadians are an atrocity

Canadian lake where uranium was mined is still radioactive today... Two cities where nuclear bombs were dropped are going strong. What do user?

Don't knock it till you try it. Seal is very delicious

>jap harpooners vs drunk natives with clubs

Would be fucking hilarious

have the government limit it to a sustainable level by creating new laws? doesn't seem very complex.

Meat factory general

PETA General

Arm the seals with guns.

>believeing in WW2 farytales
I thought this was Sup Forums

lol America is an atrocity, is that why you fucks risk your lives to come here?

Show normies graphic videos of the seal bashing

Every Jap in Banff smells like they haven’t wiped their ass in weeks. I can’t imagine what those tour buses smell like.

What the fuck is wrong with seal meat nip ?

Actually is a very good point... but coming from Japan is like me asking when we en with crime in central america.

At least we don't have a grudge against dolphin and whale

Our issue isn't limiting it. Every year the quota established is never reached and so the next year it increases. The overpopulation of seals is having a very real impact on fish populations and we have to reduce their numbers.

Teach the seals to bring the remainder of the fish to the villagers and then they can hunt and feed the people while they keep all the guts. It's a symbiotic relationship.

Comparing the Canadian seal hunt to the Japanese dolphin hunt or whale hunt or alleged "war crimes" (whatever that means) is a false equivalence because you have failed to take into account the X factor that is kawaii. Kawaii is the lodestone of justice. You cannot argue against this.

Says the whales murderers

No, they come here for the free gibs you taxpaying faggots keep giving them.

Are you gonna save poor refugees too?

almost of japan flag is not a real japanese in Sup Forums

Fuck, now that I know this, I have to go to Canada and arm the seals so that they can grow in number and fight back.

>to take into account the X factor that is kawaii.
Dont you have to go to cuddle with your anime pillow?

The are probably bewildered by your Stone Age toilets and unsure of how to proceed. Here in civilization we use actual toilets.

They beat those poor things to death because it's the cheapest way to do it. Those fucking Eskimos and what not live off the land. Or so I'm told.

The great Seal war
put us on par with the ozzies!

>The are probably bewildered by your Stone Age toilets and unsure of how to proceed. Here in civilization we use actual toilets.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How many hanging bodies do you see on a daily basis driving to work in Juarez every day?

Seals Bad, Dolphins good.
OK Hirohito

In the Great Seal War of 2020 Canada was overcome and reestablished as the Cod Gut Kingdom.

almost the same amount you see when you kill seals

Our clubs will haunt your nightmares.

How do we end the atrocity that are the meat and dairy industries?

If you kill the seals, they win.

I'm arming them with lasers.

>Sup Forums defending the niggers of the sea

You end the seal hunt by giving Inuits machine guns instead of clubs. Get these fluffy faggot water dindus off this earth.

Yes Mexico city is soooo much better than New York right

Train the seals to fuck and suck humans on sight.

Canadians will never harm them again.

No one give a fuck if they look cute. seals are vicious rapist creatures. Actually not joking.

Humans are more valuable than other animals.

what if america started being efficient in their food industry

My name is Darryl.
I hate my name.
Once I wondered how anyone could bludgeon the life out of such marble eyed and prone beings.
Over the past few years my name is called out constantly from my co-workers who want my assistance, as I am a hard worker who easily does the work of two larger men. It is constant, however. I can not get a fraction of one task done before I am called to aid in another, and to not complete a fraction of that task as my name is called to do something else by another worker.
All day most days, my name, one I am already disposed to disliking, is chanted; 'Darryl, Darryl, Darryl' until my sanity teeters on tearing in the afront of this crescendo.
As such, I have found a way to relate in my own way to the seal hunters, and though alien still their reasonings, I could not imagine myself surrounded by these creatures who devilishly bark out a sound similar to my name without losing my consciousness to a blackened and murderously frustrated state, one that I would not emerge from until every seal capable of emitting noise lays dead and bludgeoned.

So a seal walks into a bar, orders a Canadian Club on the rocks...

its our god given right to kill as many seals as we want until they are wiped from the face of the earth

fun fact almost noone from mexico city emmigrates to the united states, the states that emmigrate more are sonora culiacan, those fucked up states, do some homework

>implying we give a fuck about you

You just re-worded my post and it has the same message.

t. nigger

What if Mexico wasn't a third world shithole?

That is clearly not rape. You can see little hearts in the penguin's eyes.

>implying this is by choice. Ok paco, everyone loves living in a fucking cesspool because, "Muh burrotios".
You are not fooling anyone.

>implying you shouldn't be paying for a wall right now

A solid strike to the head of an animal is just as ethical and humane as using a bullet. That's what i do to dispatch animals on my trapline.

Juarez*

The ones that ask you how you’re day has been and bidets in rainbow streams? You people are a circus. Was your trip to Banff the first time you left your apartment in six months after going all hikikomori?

What if Usa stopped being racist

(we still havent paid)

I'm comparing the cities you fucking wetback. Mexico is literally a, corrupt crime ridden, shithole.

We're tired of the entire world wanting our god damn gibs, Jose. Build your own 1st world country, stop sending your poor to ours.

Cant say no to that

So, this baby seal walks into a club.

Juarez*
we wont stop so cry more for us :)