How do we stop degeneracy in future generations?

How do we stop degeneracy in future generations?

>store manager at subway

no hope for the kid anyway

liberals and left leaning people aren't reproducing.

High disgust sensitivity and conservative political leaning people are having kids.

Just wait for the genes behind the behaviors to become dominant in the population pool.

Realistically you can, but you won't. Boomers ruined the West and the government is 30-40 years too late to fix the problem. The government doesn't have the balls to take drastic, radical action, so nothing will change, it will get worse. Unfortunately most of them will be dead by the time the next major war comes.

What if he wanted to be a SS Officer? Is that acceptable?

Don't let leftists and fags have children

This.
The reversal between Left and Right, with the Right taking the geek & educated vote, and the Left the mindless proletarian vote, is staggering.

>remove god and a higher moral authority from society
>wonder why no one has any hard limits, morals and why degeneracy is rampant
Gee I wonder skeptic nigger.

The solution is to make the government elites and the business elites autistic or autistic like. These are the people who need to rule the society.

>parents named him Caiden
>Dad makes sandwiches for a living
>encouraged to be a degenerate faggot from childhood
Poor kid never stood a chance.

You don't. Just try to influence the community you live in and lead them to the truth.

He'll end up getting a tattoo on his leg and pretending he's not a faggot.

It doesn't really matter if boys wear a dress during dressups at that age.

Its the Marxist Pedo parents that make a big deal of it and call it gender identity that are the problem.

I have a lovely pic of my son in Hus sisters favourite dress, eating spaghetti, with his willy in full view.
Pretty obvious he's a boy.

It was generally the girls that put him in a dress and he thought it was funny.

>this week he wanted me to dress up as John Wayne Gacy and I buried him in the backyard. Let your kids be who they want people!

Become a rural retard, stay away from city people.

Send women back to the kitchen.

Of all my peers, I'm one of the few with kids. Every liberal or moderate I know in my age group at work, from high-school, or friends-of-friends between 25-35 is single and playing the tinder game or in some bullshit on/off 8+ year relationship. SJWs are genetic dead ends. They will live out their degeneracy and fulfill their prophecy among the stars to be childless at 40 and be fodder for HuffPo articles about why come X age group can't have Y because Z.

The only problem with personal degeneracy is the unsustainability of it
That's why anyone who needs to live off welfare will suit up if it were shut down
Degeneracy is perfectly fine as long as you survive.

I see nothing wrong with this, the kid is prepuperty, so pretty much androginous. And the dad is even cooler to his kid.
Again, nothing wrong with the situatuon.

But to answer your question, and I am VERY serious about this.
Do not under any circumstances allow children to watch broadcast tv. Also, read to them, daily/nightly.