The SPLC must end

Fuck the SPLC, someone needs to go after this anti-american, destructive, leftist witch hunt Soros group and sue them for all they're worth. Hogan took down Gawker, someone pls fucking end the SPLC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r-FoqNq8V0o
amren.com/news/2017/05/12-ways-southern-poverty-law-center-scam-profit-hate-mongering/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That would be anti-semitic

SPLC, NAACP, AIPAC and any other faggot associations should be illegal, and any offenders should be publicly executed.

The ADL is the real hub of Jewish ethnic activism.

THIS

fuck off rube it was made by someone knew fuck all about what they were doing and were inherently racist but it grew into something that works. you didnt live in the 50's kid, i did.

>coward children make these statements in near complete anonymity.

>they're not southern
>they don't do anything poverty-related
>they don't give a damn about the law
>they're far left, not center

Every word in their name is a lie.

>watches breitbart un-ironically

>into something that works

How exactly? funding radical leftist groups who have nothing but anti-american sentiment and seek to overturn the laws of this country to put in their marxist agenda? case in point how america turned to shit; baby boomers, now the younger generation has to try to turn this shitshow that you started around because you let commies in academia take control of your mind. can't wait til you die off

They got a 1/3 of a billion dollars in assets alone. They have a massive income stream through donations - even more than ever after the left-jew spergout coz of Trump. The even have tax exempt status from what I know.

If we meme them to lose tax exempt status that would be a win.

>marxist agenda

>radical leftist

>babyboomers

are you a fucking bot or do you only really just float around the alt news circuits?

you sound like a guy who loves the smell of his own shit

I think they are ruining their credibility fine on their own. What’s the latest?

and you sound like some cherry picked fact hording dork. can you smell that shit?

>4 posts by this ID
Why are you so scared, user?

this is my cup of tea for the hot minute whats up?

Why is that law center bragging about how poor the south is?

reported!

First, this:
second, the SPLC's real power came from their relative anonymity and low visibility. The more people found out about them, as they were constantly quoted and sourced by leftist, jewish media (practically all of them), the more it became apparent that it was two jewish homosexuals doing this out of an apartment in the middle of nowhere. Then someone found out they had been laundering millions of dollars offshore for years, Drudge pushing it hard on twitter; multiple news orgs quietly dropped them from their contributor lists, and now I haven't even heard from them since.

That's how alot of these jewish operations are run, they are really just a front to push their subversion but simultaneously are used to funnel funny money for their jewish gangster pals.

my grandfather killed nazis as a white man, my father hated them for tarnishing the most humane qualities in white men with pseudo race facts to justify shitty behavior not becoming of a true Aryan in relation to this world. you will bring the white race's demise closer with every dumb fucking thought typed out into the ether.

Agree. SPLC is a criminal hate group. Must end.

Oyyy veyyyy

youtu.be/r-FoqNq8V0o

SPLC sent me a hilarious race-bating fund raising letter. They are a total scam.

amren.com/news/2017/05/12-ways-southern-poverty-law-center-scam-profit-hate-mongering/

They are litterally funded by the federal government.

>The ADL is the real hub of Jewish ethnic activism.

Interesting history behind this (((organization))).

> relative anonymity and low visibility

Sounds like the recipe for "fact checking" website!!