Is he still /ourguy/?

Haven't seen much talk about him recently even though hes still going around doing god's work

never was never will be
sage

I was a pretty big Milo apologist for a while, but honestly, going full shekels and merchandising someone elses OC makes me just accept you can not trust these fucking kikes.

hes gay and a jew and nope

Milo jumped the teeth.

Has been.

the whole "being gay and saying controversial shit" act got old pretty fast

Yeah, he needs to change his act. It's played out. And 80% of it is an act.

He used everyone and threw everyone under the bus, he never cared about the movement only money he is a kike after all.

Never

Trust

A

Kike

>god's work
>is an openly race-mixing promiscuous faggot

erm

"LOOK AT ME! I'M A GAY BRIT WHO HATES SJW'S, GIVE ME 47.95 FOR MY NEW TALK SHOW"

He wants reparations for american blacks... Lol he's not /ourfag/

i met him he be hella tall and sHEET

Since the whole thing where he mentions sleeping with teenage boys, he's been quiet

>nigger faggot in anus
>doing gods work

well pretty soon he's going to be behind a paywall, so there's that, i guess.

Fuck Milo. He’s a revolting human being and his fans are the true definition of cuckservative.

People like him can not be allowed to gain ground among the right. Allying with his types because he is supposedly “immune to leftist name calling” because of his disgusting lifestyle is a short term endorphin high but a long term destructive move.

No
Sup Forums is contrarian, maybe when NatSoc gets popular Sup Forums will be civic cucks again

has sex with kids
>has sex with blacks
>faggot

Hes o-ourguy amirite

>gay zionist jewish paedophile

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

only thing he deserves is to be swinging from a tree

Kids?
The relationship was between him and a priest when he was a child.

He LITERALLY endorsed older men fucking little boys so yeah I'm surprised that Sup Forums doesn't love him more

Milo is going to the talk show host angle and still doing shows.

he's doing fine.

He was on the frontlines and took some shit. He is spared

reminder that "Milo Yiannopoulos" is not his real name

Stop shill. He said he was molested by an older male, he did nothing to anyone else.

He's releasing a new book about the Hollywood pedo ring

Milo was there at the beginning with GG but he has kind of died off now. Doesn't really contribute to the dialogue just goes for pure edge factor now.

That's what a useful idiot is.

He was not there at the beginning of GG. He hated gamers until it became convenient for him to use them to become famous and then started charging money for his Faggot Tour and his White Privilege Scholarship.

He is, and will always be "our faggot". Shareblue and CTR can come here and call "e-celeb" and "pedophile" all they want, but our coalition will stand with this fabulous bastard. The left is so fucking ass blasted that the right has the best looking,smartest, most stylish, snarkiest, most fabulous faggot around. He's ours, and we love him.

Hell always be useful.

The guy is a complete phony. You can just look at him and know he would never get near a black person. Not to mention that if you're an immigrant and marry an American, one of the main things you must do is stay in the country. You certainly couldn't fuck off to Australia for six months.

That we know of, I hope confused 14 years don't ask him for advice.

what? he sucks black dick everyday no joke

Did you read the editor’s take down of his book? It was really quite enjoyable, and from a guy who has edited other conservative biographies too.

The emails were enjoyable too. He tries really hard to come off as classy and intelligent but the narcissism and pseudo-intellectualism really shine through.

Go to bed Milo

I'll start punching right when there's nobody left to punch on the left.

>I'll start punching right when there's nobody left to punch on the left.

Elegantly put

DIAF FAG KIKE sage