Get new memes for India plebs, poo in loo is a thing from past

Get new memes for India plebs, poo in loo is a thing from past.

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/meteor-that-caused-buzz-turns-out-to-be-human-waste-5033045/
thediplomat.com/2017/05/is-india-really-winning-its-war-on-open-defecation/
thewire.in/197455/732-million-india-tops-list-number-people-without-access-toilets-report/
youtu.be/MkIPKZOPSb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no matter how big of a shit you get,you will always be a little poo to us.

this

No matter how big you are, you'll always be cumskin mutts to us.

>le 36% toilets

Now you must get bidets

Weak banter, try again later Pajeet.

>households

what about your untouchable underclass of vagrants?

How did you guys pave that many new roads in just 3 years?

>there are households without toilets
nah youre still not pooing in the loo

Mutts don't get to say if the banter is good or bad kek

Hi I just threw acid on a coreligionist and gangraped her.
Then shat in the street.

Only happens in Murica' that's why you're the rape capital of world kek.

kek

The problem was never with toilet presence, but with toilet use. Every house could have a toilet, buf if Haji still shits on the sidewalk the problem persists

you wish you could be us or you wouldn't be bleaching your skin and have injections to lighten yourself.

Which is worse?
A pajeet shitting in the street because he doesn't have a toilet or a pajeet shitting on the street even though he does

I'm actually happy to see this, I hope India deals with this shit and actually stops leaking human feces into the ocean while stinking up their own country, but the memes aren't gonna stop, don't' get your hopes up.

pic related

Do you actually use those loos? What purpose does a loo serve if one does not poo in it but instead chooses to poo in the street?

Bucket sales must be through the roof.

Question for the Brits in this thread, was there a loo problem when you owned India?

>Average toilet percent is 80
>1 in 5 houses don't have a toilet
>brag about this
My fucking sides

>deals with this shit

how about

dump chumps

Poobros forever.

ShartInMart was a real OG organic meme.
Le 56 was a shareblue forced meme. Indian posters were rare in most of those threads.

Also don't forget Sup Forums is COMPROMISED.

Are they lying?

>poo in loo is a thing from past
Welcome to the 19th Century.

Stop picking on my autistic younger brother, you guys!

>percent of indian households with toilets
Umm that doesn't actually qualify as a toilet Pajeet

>poo in loo is a thing from the sky
indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/meteor-that-caused-buzz-turns-out-to-be-human-waste-5033045/

>look! only 30% of our coutrymen shit in public!
>poo in loo is over!

Whatever you say, apoo

Rapebaby fuck off

>implying you're not the autistic little brother

thediplomat.com/2017/05/is-india-really-winning-its-war-on-open-defecation/

>In Mohdi village, meanwhile, approximately 100 out of 300 total households don’t have any toilet. The toilets that have been built by the government are often unusable — according to Indian Express, the majority of them do not have water connections or tanks and are far from the sewage pipes. Instead, the toilets lead to open drains.
>For this reason many villagers have found alternative use for these government-built toilets: storing crops. This is far from being ODF, as being claimed by the Indian government.
kek

Is Kashmir indian?

>stops leaking human feces into the ocean
and where exactly do you think it's going to go now?

Neither does the poo

That's just the percentage who have toilets, not how many actually use toilets.

don't you have a call centre to be working at?

this is probably the first reaction image of all time. Thank you for a walk down memory lane.

Know that no matter what you do you will always be shit.
Every single part of you, your hair, your eyes, even your skin.

>do nice shit

I thought they speak English well. So like lhis is meant to work on multiple levels then? Like, have a good poop, and then go out there and spread some joy. Or is it just "Be good" in a funny way on a shit pot? Are those replaceable stickers for some reason?

That remaining 20% is still like 300 million people shitting in the streets!

Ello dis is Micheal thank you for calling Century Link how may I elp you today?

Guarantee 90% of those households make sure to teach their kids to shit in the street and not to desecrate the shrine to the rain god pale faces are calling a "loo".

its "no nice shit" because they only want the trash poo to go here, they keep the "nice" poo somewhere else, probably on a shrine somewhere so they can all nod at it with their dotted foreheads as they walk by

>2 years and almost every poo has a toilet
i doubt this is real

>Literal shitskin calling anyone else a mutt

You realize the mutt meme is when a shitskin like yourself mates with a white person, right? I love seeing poo poo people post mutt memes. It's so ironic, you're literally too stupid to understand you're making fun of yourself. Yeah, America may be 56% white, but you're 0% white. You can't even poo in loo

Gibs in Ganges

Olive not udjaar

Pigskin is better

they still shit on the streets of washingon state pajit

>first reference to poo in loo in archives from April 2014
>three years later they've finally learnt how to poo in loo
I don't think its unfair to say that Sup Forums and Sup Forums are 100% responsible for bullying them into using the toilet

oh wow

Am I the only one that didn't get this joke?

Oh, I get it now. You are pretending that OP counts a paved road as a bathroom.

Feels Good Man

>Sup Forums actually believed a completely unsourced image on the internet
This is fake news. Still no loos
thewire.in/197455/732-million-india-tops-list-number-people-without-access-toilets-report/

This is good news. Are we too jaded to accept our brothers into the fold?

I am happy for you India

>be mid 2000s
>known for tunak tunak tune

>be current day
>known for shitting on streets

POO

DESIGNATED

The problem isn't that you don't HAVE the loo, it's that you don't POO in the LOO

Assuming this is even real
>Look guise, in some places of the country not everyone shits in the street! Superpower 2020!

What the actual fuck

It just shows the power and influence of the world porcelain lobby

There are still parts of the country where less than 50% have toilets.

And yet it is your people who want to come here, and not the other way around.

No, no, no! Hajis are the Pakistanis. These people are wogs.

racist murimutts and shart-in-marters ultimately and eternally BTFO

you slavs are doing a great job today

Get fucked Sachin holy shit based serb

lost

designated shitting street you moron

What's the problem? I am an Indian, and I agree that India is a shithole. Those "statistics" are laughable. I live in a big metro and I see people shitting on the streets on the way to work. I shudder to imagine the situation in suburban and rural areas.

Answer for the karenposting American: British used to poo on street during Raj. They stole the toilets from India and took it back

And the sad part is that those "statistic" are completely fabricated. I live in one of the big "metros" in India, and I still see people shitting on the roadside every day on the way to work. Imagine the situation in smaller towns and villages. I feel like killing myself now :(.

Nice source, I can tell by the title

The worst part is that OP is lying. Even in the metros (read "modern" cities) in India, I still see people shitting all over the roadside every single day while commuting to work. India is a shithole, and only when people start accepting reality will things have a chance of improving. I seriously hate this hypocritical country I live in.

smart mutt

what's the point if you're still not using them?

O
P

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

KEK
E
K

god you're a faggot

Arre behenchod, kyon jhooth bol rahe ho?

Translation for people who don't understand Hindi - "You fucking sister-fucker, why are you lying?".

I live in one of the most modern cities in India, and I see people shitting on the roadside every day on the way to work. This kind of bullshit is what is turning this shithole of a country into an even bigger shithole.

>Sentinel Islands coloured in as 100%

This map LIES!

oy pajeet

But do Indians use them?

Yes, keep lying to yourself, madarchod. That is surely the way to progress. Just watch out for that turd when you step out of your house.

OOOOH

Yeah but have you guys solved the toilet witch problem? You're just creating more witches!

Vid related
youtu.be/MkIPKZOPSb8

>le fake stats
>ebil facist
#resist

Stop lying. I live in India and there is at least a minimum of one "reported" rape case in the local news as well as on national t.v.. India is not only a shithole, but also the rape capital of the world. Kuchh samjhe, bete?

Those statistics don't even make sense
It has reported that open defecation has reduced by 40% in the three years, but more people than before (600-something million was the data in 2015) have no access to toilets.
And assuming that ~50% of the population is women, the report should say that 366 million people in India have no access to a toilet. But the amount is 11 million lower. So that means that in other countries, all women (of every family that otherwise self defecates) use the toilet, and in India they simply don't.
That report is so fucking flawed I'm surprised they managed to print it.

Congratulations on not being a literal shit hole country!