Why don't we work with black nationalists?

They want the same thing we do.

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we want to kill all white people? what?

They want separation of the races.

I have always believed we could.

So do we.

That does not mean you can't work towards it
together.

I agree.

Never gonna forgive that faggot for killing Malcolm.
Serious Black Nationalism would be great, NOI don't meet the mark.
Competing ethnostates should be a major goal of nationalists right now.
Would make a hell of a reality show.

we have

>black
>nationalists
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

Nobody said their state would be entirely functional. At least if it's run solely by blacks. I have a few ideas in mind, ranging from complete separation, to creating a domestic dependent nation/client state for blacks. Although I think complete separation would still be better for both groups.

>They want the same thing we do.
Genocidal galactic Aryan imperium?

I'd watch the shit outta that

I've always thought it strange how we've never seen serious repatriation movement.

Exactly! Why doesn't that racist Andy Warski ever invite the black man on, when it's time to talk about the ethnostate!?!

Why do you think we aren't?

Because niggers are violent stupid scum who blame white peoples for everything and never show any indication that they will work with whites to achieve their goals

they want black nationalism in america where niggers don't belong, this is the white man's country. If they wanted to nationalize africa i'd support their repatriation

Same here. With taxpayers dollars. Chicago is already buying them one way bus tickets to other parts of the Midwest

Nah. We need to interbreed. Have some black pussy.

I've had some with a light skinned non obese black girl. Was good.

Because niggers shun people like Muhammad Ali and Malcom X for their political ideology.

They know that they cannot function without whites, so instead of taking responsibility they just blame whitey for not doing enough.

thats only jewish narrative which does not describe reality well, but it looks like you know it already.
tldr: not all black people are niggers