I think this Antifa got arrested for fucking a Proudboy up

I think this Antifa got arrested for fucking a Proudboy up

youtube.com/watch?v=t1AP7ek6aXY

Sounds like the guy in pic 1 may be charged with attempted manslaughter.

Antifa
Fighting the working class instead of the bankers since 1932

Lol, "antifa" is reduced to wasting its time attacking "alt-lite" events now? It's not like they were ever very "high," but how did they manage to fall so hard from even THOSE modest heights?

you cant top attacking a trump rally when there arent any rallies happening to attack. i cant really think of a right wing thing theyve left alone.

All antifa look like criminals, this guy has a textbook felon look.

The neocons, I guess. For some reason, you never see them protesting speakers/events sponsored by the Weekly Standard, Commentary, etc.

I've been at work all day. Any of you guys wanna fill me in on the shenanigans here?
Eh?
Marduk concert in Texas. They showed up but stayed on their best fucking behavior down the block. Everyone in that place was itching to crack some fucking skulls.

More like ProudSoy

lel it's all 25-35 year old soyboys

>Marduk
Wtf does a neckbeard black metal band from the 90s have to do with Antifa/Trump?

>Eh?
If you watch the video, around 6:05 the faggot shooting the video says that he thinks he just heard the cops say, "he's possibly going to be charged with manslaughter."

But some people have said the guy who was attacked seemed to be responsive, so I'm thinking that the cop more likely said the Antifa would be charged with *attempted* manslaughter.

Texas, even Austin or Downtown H-Town, is not the place for them to act out their mental illness. Bubba is everywhere, and he won’t stand for that shit. LEOs win’t either...
>if you’re ever in Houston, boy you better do right
>you better not gamble, you better not fight
>’cause the sheriff is rabid,
>and the boys’ll bring you down
>next thing y’know boy, you’re prison bound
Fuck around in H-Town and you still catch the “Blue Flu”, even if the current sheriff came from Austin, and the DA is a dem, rank and file LEO don’t play.

>opie in the picture
I mean... I don't disagree but why? he hasn't been relevant for years.

Did you not read the post you fucking mong? Antifa tried to shit up a Marduk show. Your comprehension needs work.
I'll have to give the vid a watch. Hell I wasn't aware that there was anything going on at all today. Just wanted a quick rundown. Did they fucking jump this guy or bikelock him or something?>

I got that, but why would they give a shit about a Marmaduke show? If anything you'd think they'd like that faggot anti-christianity Norj garbage

Bump

They hate Marduk because the band has lyrics about WWII and has used Nazi imagery on album covers.

Simple really, they don't get paid to do that

Bum 4 justice

Mirror the video before it disappears

56 year old man died

sauce on that user

is that chick in the yellow beanie from hwndu?

We all need gab ai accounts in case this thread gets slided.

What a waste. At least go to prison for fucking up Cernovich, not one of Gavin's little fags.

please shoot yourself spic