Is Snake really the worst girl of her series?

Is Snake really the worst girl of her series?

No

No she's the best.

Not when Cat exists

na, she was just too much for the faggot to handle

She's my favorite, although I do hate calling any girl in this series "worse" than any other. I think all the girls are great in their own way, and I can see why people like certain girls over others, but I don't think it's right to actually rank them in any sort of order. It's all very subjective, and each girl has their moments where they really shine. Conversely, each girl has flaws that help to round out their characters, it's just that some people find each girl's flaws to weigh differently on how they perceive them.

No.
Everyone agrees that slutgahara is the worst.

She's my favourite character, and she is the most interesting girl in the series. She certainly had the best arc after being a non-character in the first season.

People only seem to care about waifu potential when they're listing their favourites though.

Crab is the worst

Yes she's absolute trash, I love her.

snek

thats.. thats not how this works..
you have demean others and act superior
you cant just say something all reasonable like that and shit.
its a discussion of fictitious girls, you HAVE to let everyone know your opinion is fact.
right?

Pros:
>Best OP
>Has best hair style

Cons:
>But spoiled bitch who threatened an entire towns life because her autistic ass couldn't say hello and crushed on someone instantly
>Almost got best character killed

Shes okay.

Monkey a best.

kaki a shit

crab is undeniably the worst
so no

>you will NEVER push back short-haired Nadeko's bangs and kiss her on the forehead after sneaking up behind her while she's working on her latest manga and watch her stare into your eyes with a mixture of love and anger that you interrupted her flow

/thread

Delusions are my strong suit, don't tell me what I will and wont do.

Oh god, I want her to shout at me with that angry HanaKana voice.

>sneak up behind her as she's drawing
>put your hands over her ears and tilt her head back and give her a big kiss on the forehead
>pull back, she looks super mad and yells at you, asking you what the hell you're doing and how you messed up her train of thought
>you just stand there with a little smile on your face
>she does a big pout and goes quiet
>tell her you're really sorry
>she grabs you by the shirt and pulls you back
over for another kiss
>she says since you already interrupted her train of thought you could at least give her some new ideas for material

So long as that material is femdom-orientated, I'm more than happy to oblige.

How do we feel about brown snek?

Dunno, is it a rattlesnake or something else?

Hey look, Sup Forums, Nadeko has come over to your house for a visit! What activities would you like to do together? Remember, he parents think she's spending the night at a friends house and your parents aren't going to be home til monday!

Trying to murder people in order to make it easier to do mental gymnastics isn't exactly something you can handwave with "everything is subjective :DDD"

You can't prove I did anything, I was handcuffed to my bed the whole time. If she did anything, such as beat me, or whip me, or dripped candle wax on me, or bit me with her snake hair, or yelled at me, or stomped on my crotch, or...you get the idea, it was entirely of her own volition and utterly beyond my control.