Are women as logical as men? Should they have any role in politics? Should they serve on juries?

Are women as logical as men? Should they have any role in politics? Should they serve on juries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Afju2FXA4og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are women as logical as men?

no

>Should they have any role in politics?

no

>Should they serve on juries?

yes

I feel like painting now all of the sudden.

Every person introduced to something should be treated as an equal upon arrive, but should be given the same treatment on their results based on their performance. It doesn't matter if it's a black women, if they preform the same as a man they deserve to be in that position. The problem is that we don't judge based on merits but on assumptions.

yes

yes

yes

you can't cut out 50% of the population's opinions. Keep women happy and we get better families and children.

>you can't cut out 50% of the population's opinions.

the middle east disagrees

> Keep women happy and we get better families and children.

there is a high chance you've never had a relationship with a woman and are a virgin

tits

Why not? Don't lash out at me like a woman. Use logic like a man.

The middle east is full of war and terror.

Damn, all of a sudden I want to grab a big bucket of paint and shove my cock between its enormous, soft titties and fuck them until I cum all over its vapid Russian MILF face... Weird!

>Keep women happy and we get better families and children.
There's nothing in place that prevents women from being happy. Women have never been more free in a society than they are now. By logic of feminists, this should lead to increased happiness in women as they are in complete control of their lives.

So explain to me why western women are the unhappiest they have ever been in history, why families are becoming a thing of the past, and why children are becoming more and more mentally troubled. I am interested in hearing your opinion

I'm certain that it's self generated and that (((your greatest ally))) has nothing to do with it.

No.

No.

Sure.

No. Women are much more emotional and prone to rapid mood swings

Political activism? I suppose. But a limited role at best.

Yes. So us men can keep working

soyboy detected

>Objectively no

>at some level, yes. Just not in the really hot seats.

>Idk I think i'd personally rather have men as my jury should I be tried.

>Keep women happy and we get better families and children.

Patently untrue.

Gee I wonder who's responsible for that.........

Women are less likely to convict people in general, so I don't know about that one.

>you can't cut out 50% of the population's opinions
Women's opinions are automatically what the dominant culture and what Chad tells them.

I mean, I'd fuck it, but I wouldn't breed it.

>keep women happy

Fuck off

Women don’t want “happiness” in the sense men do

People are unable to fucking take a nuanced position and it's fucking infuriating.

This is what you guys must do or else you fucking fail.

1. Accept that thots are necessary to propagade the message to the unenlightened.
2. We do not want women to vote but we cannot quite push this forward.
3. What we do instead is we promote that *only* families can vote. Married couples with at least one child. For all intents and purposes this would be equivalent to only men voting. If *some* husbands are controlled by their wives -- oh well they didn't deserve the vote anyway.

WOW Katy Perry really let herself go

I don't know but I know I need milk

No
No
No

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

youtube.com/watch?v=Afju2FXA4og

Please put this in a meme format or something. I am fucking serious. Either you follow my plan or you fail for centuries.

Then how do you explain the seeding of the feminist movement in an era of this country that was still very much a patriarchal society. Chads only weakness is the Jew

Yeah, Kathleen Wynne.

>Paint your room

I can name a few reasons why western women are unhappy

People aren't inherently more logical than one another because 'logical' not a character trait imo. Logic is a more like a tool or a process. Note also that phrases like
>more logical
>more reasonable
>more rational
don't necessarily mean
>more correct

>leaf into fucking animals
color me shocked

Would still do.

Spot on

Israel lobby in the US.

The founding fathers did NOT allow women to vote. Their role was best served as excellent mothers providing proper balance of emotion with the father's intellect. That was then.
Unfortunately, today we have too many girly men who are females with a penis. And we have plenty of conservative women with superior testosterone over these wimpy assed men. So they DO provide a needed counterbalance to fags who don't give a shit about the country that gives them their freedoms they would gladly give away.
So the answers are yes, yes, and yes.

I only dipped in to see that broad a bit closer. Fuck you Canada, we will never give you Puerto Rico status.

>you can't cut out 50% of the population's opinions
You're right it only worked for most of human history.

No. Sage

If the womens march (both v1 and v2) is anything to go by then women on average are absolute fucking retards. Keep in mind half of the population is dumber than the average.

Where the fuck did you find Panu-tyttö? Her commercials were banned by the finnish market court in the early 90's for being inappropriate. Even though she proved that she could paint a wall wearing that top.

fpbp, Austria got this shit

No, no, and fuck no. If you've ever severed on a contentious jury, which is somewhat rare, you'd know why that's one of the worst ideas feminism ever had.

Cook, clean, make kids...

Anything else is a waste of resources.

(Anyone notice that we’ve basically been in perpetual war since the franchise was extended to the fairer of the sexes.)

Yeah there is something a little unsettling about her face, she looks more like an alien though, not a horse

>Even though she proved that she could paint a wall wearing that top.
kek she actually had to prove it? what the fug

fawk yeh, painting her face.... am i right, am i right? nudge nudge wink wink

>Are women as logical as men? Should they have any role in politics? Should they serve on juries?

No, no, no.

Oy!

The teeth! wilburrrrrr!!!!!