Chinks copying whites

What is with these dumb white girls obsessing over chink boy bands and chink pop culture (which is nothing more than a rip off of white culture)? These kids are trying to look white! They have white hair styles. One is even dyed blonde. They wear white fashion. Have on makeup to make their faces whiter. We had Nsync, Backstreet Boys and all that shit years ago. Look within your own country you stupid cunts. At least the niggers live here. It makes me more pissed to see a white girl obsessing over a chink copying our culture and looking half as good doing it.

They look like massive faggatrons.

That too. I remember when girls were obsessed with the bands like Guns N Roses. Axl and Slash were macho men smoking cigs. These gay chinks got to go.

asian boys are cuter

Some girls just like that kind of thing. Boy bands don't exist anymore in America like they used to though, so they look elsewhere.

homos

there are still boy/girl bands in the us, they're just not popular for whatever reason. koreans make good music and their music videos are fantastic. it's not hard to understand why kpop is so popular.

I can't think of a current US boy band. One Direction comes to mind, but they're from the UK.

Those music execs need to get on it then. Put these chinks in their place and reestablish white power in pop music.

They exist. They're just not popular so you've never heard of them. I see tour buses with boy bands every once in a while.

They dress like us because to them we are exotic foreigners with exotic cultures and music. Also, literally nothing is wrong with the spread of white culture

Yes they copy us because we are superior... but then white girls who already live here with the real deal are obsessing over them like their look is unique. We are the originals. That is what makes no sense.

They fuse together all music/fashion that’s popular in the west without any regard for the cultural boundaries, so they end up making music that is more broadly appealing.

Like the asians in Korea want exotic music and culture, white women want exotic boyfriends

kek you mad wh*teboi?

>white girls who already live here with the real deal are obsessing over them

they crave the BAC
The Asian Century is upon us, get used to it wh*teboi

Yeah. Mad at stupid white women. Jealous? No. We are superior.

different people have different tastes
white women with yellow fever exist, not as common as the male version, but they do exist

It's the female version of cute anime girls.

lots of cosplaying weeaboos like this one have yellow fever
i really like this type, cute and young highschool aged girls, like an anime waifu
you find these types often in anime conventions

yep
cute anime girls like this one

you can just tell she loves her asian boys

S-s-sauce?

I really hate how you faggots are so keen to assume conspiracy and come out with excuses out the ass for days when it comes to your own country, but immediately throw anyone else under the bus without even bothering to take a look at all the facts, the why's, the who's, and the money involved.