When did it turn to shit?

Oldfag here. Listening to 90s music and getting shitfaced. When did everything go to shit Sup Forums? When was innocence lost in America? I remeber the late 80s and 90s. Seems like a paradise lost and long forgotten by many.

youtu.be/oFLysouG86I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tfn575rvSf4
youtube.com/watch?v=H7F8-aL4Exk
youtube.com/watch?v=VzV6-3kyXKA
youtube.com/watch?v=GTOjccby-L4&t=942s
youtu.be/K626gMvu2ds
youtu.be/1kAIMlISHhU
youtu.be/FEE8G5DJ3IE
youtu.be/EYGwxf1gCC4
youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6YLcmHUZg
youtube.com/watch?v=dzHw0DGY-rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9-11-01

Explain plox. Ive never witnessed national unity and pride like that before.

>can't even into 9-11
lurk moar

I was on Sup Forums before you were even a cum stain on your daddys pillow.

This is correct. Legislation and political changes resulting from 9/11 ruined the US. It brought us together for a moment, but began the process of giving up rights and responsibilities to the feds/gov.

When this video came out is when it all went downhill, user.

I found out Axl Rose is on twitter. I took a look and he is a complete shit lib faggot. It's a discrace but not unexpected. ALL musicians are brainless and just go along with lefty belief systems because its easier and avoids resistance from their peer group. They are hedonists after all.

>expecting entertainers to commit thoughtcrime against their termite colony

>Listening to 90s music and getting shitfaced.

That's why you don't know where it all went wrong. You're doing the same thing now that you were back then- getting shitfaced while hypnotized by trivial entertainment.

You know why millenials are faggots? Because Gen X are ignorant losers

>This is correct. Legislation and political changes resulting from 9/11 ruined the US.

A generation of losers that couldn't be bothered to pay attention to politics paved the way for 911. Gen X didn't think. ever.

The music died with buddy holly you newfags.

The internet has changed everything. We get information faster than ever before which changed the social dynamics. Kids get smarter/mature at earlier ages and people can make money doing nearly anything leading to degenerate behavior. I do think we are living in the greatest moments in US history. 40 years from now people will wish things were like today.

Exactly. I have zero problems finding new music that doesn't tell me to destroy humanity. Most of the music I like doesn't have lyrics anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tfn575rvSf4

Everything in society became shit after 9/11.
Before, it wasn't perfect, but America was a pretty chill place to be.
Now people freak out about everything, you can be expelled from school for making a gun sign with your fingers and so forth

Old fag here. I was in san diego in the middle of '89 when the dance scene was in high gear. The music that was coming on the scene at that particular time was highly positive and creative. It was amazing the watch everyone trying out new dance steps (black people could actually dance then),... then NWA and Public Enemy hit the scene, and all their negative, mean spirited music took hold and completely destroyed that dance scene almost within a years time.

It may have not be exactly at that point in time the music started dying, but that event was certainly an addition towards it's death.

Don't lose hope OP

remember that it was only the 60's that u.s. was 90% white
over time they started to realize that they had enough to create a unified counter civilization
minorities found that they could hijack the greatest nation on earth and they have been actively trying to so it

then, as now, the majority of voters would have been older people. gen x are now the older people. guess who put trump into power.

Boomers

All major musicians from the 60's-90's are leftists. Shut the fuck up and stop glorifying them.
Look at those two soyboys and that whale in the middle...

About the time the neo-marxists came out publicly

I wish they did it in the 70s so they would all get shot.

Oldish-fag here. Def agree. Things were just...never the same.

gamergate ->blm ->hillary campaign

The 70s was full of political radicalism and so was the 60s. Do you even know how thing were?

It all happened 9/11/2001 when you accepted the goy's plan.

they must have been on some crazy shit to pass the immigration reform act of '65

After 2008 everything went to shit.

Having that nigger as a president destroyed the US.

I knew it was going to be bad, but I didn't expect that it'd be so bad that the America I thought I knew died as well.

>and that whale in the middle...

those are 2 illegal mexicans back from a times when being illegal wasn't that easy

hootie and the blowfish was the ultimate cuck music

good times. I used to listen to lots of metal while drinking

youtube.com/watch?v=H7F8-aL4Exk
youtube.com/watch?v=VzV6-3kyXKA

quintessential 911 videos just cause
youtube.com/watch?v=GTOjccby-L4&t=942s
just goes over the issue with the official narrative

>creed

GRANDPA

That’s a downer of a song, user. Do not recommend with alcohol without a follow up. Attitude determines altitude.

Might I suggest...
RATM Renegades of Funk
youtu.be/K626gMvu2ds

Jane’s Addiction Mountain Song
youtu.be/1kAIMlISHhU

Groove Armada Feat Jeru The Sun Toucher
youtu.be/FEE8G5DJ3IE

Or just about any classic rock that isn’t shit all over yourself with regret... if you wanna go melancholy, go this route...

youtu.be/EYGwxf1gCC4

Music died on the 25th of September in 1980.

what u listen to, retard?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lt6YLcmHUZg

Ahhh, the mighty Jane's Addiction. Saw them live in 1990. Primus opened up. What a time to be alive.

I can't disagree with this. It seems like a shadow was cast that day that never left.

Take your pick:

Smart phones (SJWs cement control of narrative for a time)
Obama
9/11
Waco/Ruby Ridge
MTV
Reagan (Cuckservatism)
Vietnam
The Civil Rights Movement and LBJ’s Great Society (gibs)
Decolonization
Frankfurt School
Fighting the wrong enemy in WWII
Western Allies turning their back on the Tsar and the rise of Bolshevism
Women voting
Boasian Anthropology
Universal Male Suffrage
Marxism
French Revolution

nice but it just boild down to not having an ethnostate tbhqhf

Remember all those losers who would claim they were 1/16th Cherokee to try and make themselves feel special and not just a generic European mutt?

This is that again. That went mainstream. The Jews do it. Native Americans do it. That's what all this Queer shit is about.

stop listening to shit music. Bach, Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Liszt, Prokofiev, Ravel, and tons of others. Listen to them. Listen to some real goddamn music and not fag music.

I'm stealing this. Hootie and the Blowfish is diversity. It's our greatest strength.

>Fighting the wrong enemy in WWII
ultimately its this but you can make arguments for 1965 and Reagans amnesty

>what u listen to, retard?
youtube.com/watch?v=dzHw0DGY-rs

RIP Bonzo :'(

And I want to be clear, because the tone of my writing may cast that in a hateful way. I don't dislike any of those people. But they all are suffering from needs that aren't being fulfilled and so they need to dive down rabbit holes to make them special and make them feel like they have some sort of power or greater identity.

In reality, it's delusion feeding greater delusion. They have nothing, and as long as they keep feeding and acting on the delusion and fighting these artificial token back and forth conflicts that never get beyond yelling and dick helicoptering it'll distract them from the social problems that led them to that desperation in the first place.

yeah it's actually crazy how back then nobody gave a shit really if there was a black guy or two in a movie or making unconventional music. it was just like "oh hey cool" or no one cared. now they have to force it to make a point and change established characters ethnicities and it generates outrage.

They're 'diversity' epitomized.

pathetic old cuck trying to stay relevant, look back at his older tweets and even though he types like a 12 year old nigger he still seems to be functioning normally as a clueless normie with no concept of politics

in 2012 he didn't even register King Nigger winning his second election.

It was subtly designed to send white girls miscegenation signals.
Like "oh, black guys are pretty scary, but look at this sensitive, college rock negro. My parents might not be that disappointed if I brought home a nigger like that."
Hootie was the BLACKED of the '90s.

Ritual de lo Habitual is still a great album. Though it does feel awkward listening to it post-redpill since they were all degenerate druggies and Perry Farrell is Jewish.

>taking pride in being a Sup Forums oldfag

pfft yeah we dont care about that shit, right user?

Fun Fact: Hootie is a nickname for a big black dick and 'blowfish' is a gay term for a guy really into giving blowjobs

The zero tolerance started after Columbine.

America before 9/11 was a lot closer to living inside the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Out. That's the best way I can describe the unshakable (so we thought) optimism of the nation.

This

911 was a warning to minorities to change their plan off attack

its okay though time for an ethnostate :)))))

Seriously. Great vocalist. No one gave a shit he was black. I enjoy his 90s music and new country music. Everyone used to not give a shit about race... what happened?

see

Oops, I butchered that title.

I feel it is vital to add Facebook as a far bigger player than we usually recognize in bringing about the decay and decline of American culture. We all know it is a great big psy-op, but even if it weren't intentionally so, that medium of interpersonal relationships is analogous to eating microwave dinners vs home cooking. It's easier, less healthy, less satisfying, and the end result is fewer people who still know how to cook. In the same way, fewer people still engage in all those interpersonal American cultural norms that generated and maintained a happy population. The activation energy to prepare a microwave dinner or view and comment on photos is so much lower, and may satisfy just enough that the consumer forgoes the genuine article increasingly often, to their detriment.

it all changed when(((the fire nation))) attacked

I hate facebook deleted mine in 2009. Best decision I ever made. Microwave dinners came from the 50s and 60s. Now it seams everything is race, politcal, or gender charged. How do we get back to the glory days?

The problem with Facebook over and beyond microwave dinners is that a person who eats too many microwave dinners with suffer a relatively silent detriment to their health. Their core identity would be the same if they ate healthy. With Facebook, it is a person's core identity that is directly adulterated by replacing part of their life with the artifice -- the digital dopamine hit that has the entire population jonesing.

gay

roth a jew

The 90's were fucking trash and the onset of this fucked up ultra-liberal PC hellhole we're living in.

I dunno but I've noticed that since I was kid we've gone from "The world is awesome and it's gonna be a bright great future" to "The world sucks. Have some distractions from the pain of living before getting back to the rat race."

I'm not just talking about the loss of childhood innocence either. People in the 80s and 90s thought the future was gonna be great. Now people think it's just gonna be the eternal daily grind with slightly flashier doodads.

the real problem started in the middle east about 6000 years ago
it will sort itself out in time like it has before

>People in the 80s and 90s thought the future was gonna be great.
No, the difference between then and now was back then everyone was on cocaine and ecstasy so they were happy as fuck. Now everyone's on opiates and weed so they're all depressed and shit.