ITT series where best girls win

ITT series where best girls win

Rory wins by default anyway.

Reirei, Pina and Tuka will die of old age (yes elves will still die of old age). and Rory is immortal. Rory already granted Itami immortality when she bit him. So, she just have to wait it out.

Her outfit is fucking stupid.

the best girl wins my heart everytime.

Pic related.
What happened to the manga? Is it over?

Doesn't Rory will "ascend" and leave the material world sooner than any of the other girls dying?

Did they fug?

"ascend" to higher being as in no more demigod, but full god status.

but contrary to what she said, gods have emotions and stuff. like the goddess Hardy, she opened the gate to Japan for shit and giggles, because she wanted the SR people encounter for once a civilization that is so much more advanced that they can BTFO their army, since she always open the gate to more primitive civilization than SR that the empire always conquer

I wonder how big the shitstorm was when pic related aired.

Watching her snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in the taichi-bowl was the only reason I finished this show

They actually fuck?

like rabbits.

Easy victory when you have the best voice

[Citation Needed]

Iori-fags were BTFO so many times.

It's cute though.

Doesn't Rory hold dominion over Itami's immortal soul anyway? They're eternally bound together on any plain of existence, so she could never lose. It's the Koyomi X Shinobu issue all over again, she's invariably going to win regardless, it's not a matter of if but when.

I didn't even make it that far, I dropped it as soon as I realised they were trying to go for actual drama in a bodyswap series of all fucking things, and not doing it well.
I swear Kimi no Nao wa is the only one to have got that shit right.

w-what anime is this

Macross. Actually, best girl was Shammy but wasn't competing.

The spooky science girl didn't win tho

kokoro connect. it's very okay

Best girl coming thru

>Doesn't Rory hold dominion over Itami's immortal soul anyway? They're eternally bound together on any plain of existence, so she could never lose. It's the Koyomi X Shinobu issue all over again, she's invariably going to win regardless, it's not a matter of if but when.
More than that, Rory is so high up in status that technically she is the one in control. The other women know she is calling the shots here, and is in no way stupid enough to try to "beat" her.

In fact the only one desperate enough to try is Pina, who felt she needed him as her royal consort to strengthen her claim to the throne. It is a futile endeavor but she really was desperate.

On Rory's part, she is generous enough to allow the other women to be with Itami, with the understanding that Rory will always be head wife. All this was arranged without Itami knowing about it.

I wanted her to win so badly. When I found out the OVA was about Iori I was already ready to accept defeat. When he casually asks her if she wants to go out with him I had the biggest dumbest smile on my face.

Not happening buddy.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Her outfit is fucking stupid.
It's ceremonial. Ceremonial clothing are always stupid.

you've got good taste my friend

She has a temporary lease.

Rory is the best but holy fuck the anime completely ruined her. Fuck A1 studios.

Amen to that.

>I wonder how big the shitstorm was when pic related aired.

Not as big as the shitstorm when the whole bullying thing came out.

What? I dumped this ages ago, did she actually win?

I literally don't even know who she is anymore. But if she isn't the sister then she is not winning.

Sadly.

You better not be shitting me man, I've been struggling through the LN in hopes of at least seeing some Mayumi moments. I don't even care if she doesn't win, I just want her to see actively pursuing Tats.

what's the source on this?

Ben-To

Like Seo's Kimi no Iru Machi ch. 200, the author made endings for several characters.

Thats not Leilei

Goddammit Shinichiro.

>crab
>best
come on now, even cat is better than that...

>araragi becomes mostly vampire by the end of the series
>araragi probably becomes an immortal
> after many years crab dies and araragi finally spends the rest of his near immortal life with best girl vampire loli
damn straight the best girl won.

>being so pathetic that you win because your competition dies of old age
Yeah, bat won, alright.

You know what they say, immortal girls finish last.

No, worst girls.

Rory will ascend in like 40-50 years. She will no longer be able to interact with the material world as much because a god has too much power.

>implying he won't find a new zoo to play with when the old one dies off

>araragi becomes mostly vampire by the end of the series
>he doesn't know what happens in owari 3

He'll just recycle fresh, new, young girls to 'assist' and 'help' in his adventures every few years, kinda like the Doctor.

crab was actually the worst though
in order:
doll
bat
monkey
snail
snake
cat
crab

>the author made endings for several characters.
Is that a popular thing to do anymore to appease everyone, or does it just piss them off since you don't get one concrete ending?

it pleases my dick
and heart

I don't think it was ever popular outside VNs. If you want the endings to at all be satisfactory, you're going to need far more effort than an inconclusive ending, a harem ending, a "nobody wins" ending or a monogamous ending.

So the author make her win because the elf and the mage flopped and she was the only one achieved some popularity?
It was better than open-end imo. Also better than some VNs with "canon" heroine thing and present you with an illusion of choices.

She's not even in the top 5 in her own show

>Togamefags are still mad to this day
fuels me desu

Well, I didn't read the mango, so I don't know, but one thing spooked the shit out of me, they could actually base some much darker spin-off on it. What if the gate closed? How fucked would they be? I would honestly enjoy watching them becoming savages, murdering and ruing over everyone using what's left of their advanced tech. And generations after, they would be claimed "lost civilisation" or something.

She had very little characterisation compared to the rest of the core cast and the only people who post this shit are contrarians, trolls/fags who gets off on people who liked Togame or people who are hopeless Harukafags.

This coming from someone who didn't think Katanagatari's romance was up to much in the first place and that the ending was okay.

Bat>=Doll>Snail>Monkey>>>>>>>>>>>Bee=Bird>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crab>Cat.

how about everybody is winning?

Her manga outfit is not stupid and it is also "ceremonial".

In a better story.

shiit just remembered best girl ever with dual form and big hunger for mc. And she wins.

Series isn't over yet.

best girl is the main girl

I've always been confused about white's hips. They're almost insect like her face also has a very different shape compared to the rest of the cast.

It's arousing.

i almost cried i was so happy

series isn't over yet

I wish the LN would still be translated (the only remaining tl is a lazy fuck)

>implying sento won't win after that
what did you mean by this?

I only remember everyone important dropping support for it like it's smoldering hot iron.
They fucked up and made their workplace bullying public. Public bad image = series kill.

More like series even a best girl can't make it worth watching.

Didn't she only win because the other girl rejected the guy like twice?

I still don't really understand how she even won in the first place.

She was the best girl

She didn't really come off as deserving of that title from what I saw.

So much garbage aired that season, Kokoro Connect, SAO 1, etc. Jintai was bearable but half of Sup Forums didn't watch it and half of the other half did nothing but shitpost about "lul muh time paradogs." The Naruto shitposting was so bad that /q/ was born. Basically, if a thread wasn't an ironic Naruto defense thread, it was an "I've masturbated to you too" thread. Board quality may have been at an all-time low.