Dragon Ball Super

2 weeks.

Leave Jobgeta to me.

Shin a shit

is Caulifla going to win against Cabba's cock next week ??

He's somehow still smarter than Gohan.

Dance Dance Loli Angel is best Angel

So what are the chances next week everyone is discovering somehow what's truly at hand for the tournament? Everyone and their mom looked mad as fuck to Goku, even Vegeta of all people. Are you looking forward to Goku FINALLY getting called out of his irresponsible behavior?

2 weeks? Is there not a new episode next week?

This will cure Roshi of his pervy nature.

>Roshi sees her, does his "OHO" followed by nosebleed
>She transforms
>Roshi takes the glasses off, thanks her
>She asks "What for?"
>Suddenly Roshi becomes a terrifying fighter

>Leave Jobgeta to me.

She gonna fuck manga jobgeta up

Where my jump-lads at?

I miss the old Dragon Ball when properly used sex as a weapon in combat.

Shin a cute
Torankusu a cute

>Frieza again
They're beating a dead horse

Why not bring other previous villains or make someone from the movies canon

Look at the OP image. Freeza's in it and his ep is in 2 weeks.

Ooooh, I'm blind as fuck

So how is the team going to react about Goku going to Frieza?

Krillin's obviously gonna be upset.

Why the fuck does a Saiyan need glasses?

to read

Everyone will get butthurt as fuck because it's Frieza and wondering why Goku is so desperate to win a tourney for fun and that'll be the catalyst of how the true purpose of the tourney is revealed making everyone even more upset at Goku. Goku is fucked yes or yes.

How strong would Cell be if he somehow acquired Beerus DNA?

replace krillin with raditz
18 with meta cooler

>Opening song ends with "Even Zeno-sama will be blown away"
>Season will end with Head Priest Sama trying to assassinate Zeno to become ultimate God

So he's getting Frieza out from hell?

Is he using Uranai Baba for this?
Will they get fucked if the tournament lasts more than a day?

I'm guessing they're limiting it to 1 person from hell. Otherwise they would've also grabbed Cell and Dabura right?

Shin a cute

Yes.
Yes
Impossible. It has a hard time limit of about 1 hour.

Why would you grab either?

Only reason to grab Frieza is he's god level power now with Golden mode. Even if it is shit and can only last an hour

Why is she so perfect?

Dabura is not in Hell, he reformed himself and was sent to Paradise. There's no news about Cell, he would be perfect for the tournament desu maybe because Toriyama hates the fact Cell is annoying as fuck to draw so he's going with Frieza again.

>Roshi fights Caulifla
>goes LSS
>Heh, I can do that too

U10 loli angel doesn't give no fucks.

>Dabura is not in Hell, he reformed himself and was sent to Paradise.
Filler you fucktard. God, I wish you retarded murrikans would all kill yourselves. I bet the threads would improve a hundredfold.

>he's smarter than the son of the dumbest guy alive.

Wow really nice for a kai

Leave Daishinkan to me.

Why was he mad?

>Raditz

Fuck that shit. No more Saiyans.
How about Dabura? Isn't that nigger reformed anyway?

because she is fake

What the fuck happened to Vegeta's hair?

>Raditz
He'd need a lot of time in order to be useful and even transform into Super Saiyan
Just bring either Paikuhan or Janemba

He's surrounded by retards.

Because Chichi's genes are fucked, Ox Satan needs glasses too.

I have no idea how this tournament will go. Toriyama nor the anime staff has ever done a Battle Royal. Toyo can't even do a 2v2 battle, so I don't have a lot of faith in this Tournament being good

Cell is not part of the current universe 7, and we don't know what happened to his soul

"furfags were a mistake"

So how did Zamasu manage to demolish SSJB Vegeta if it's full power is as powerful as him?
Keep in mind that Vegeta should still have its full power since he's been using SSG along with it to keep it at full power when he uses it.

>if this furry don't shut the fuck up

What do you mean he's not part of Uni 7?

>and we don't know what happened to his soul

You must be trolling. Future Trunks died before, and Shenron was able to revive him, meaning he was in the Universe 7 afterlife. Same shit should apply for Cell.

Because she's from a good universe

We don't speak about Toyo fanfiction here Pedro.

>You have to take care of an useless GoD and a bunch of fucking furries

Because Godku is godku, he gets aspull powerups when the plot requires it.

I want to sub to Gowasu's YouTube

I hope this leads to some villain revival arc or something.

>Frieza unlocks the full power of gold form
>Cell gets powerup from 17 and 18 being more powerful
>Buu becomes evil again and absorbs people
>Ginyu, Raditz etc revived to give the jobbers someone to fight

Either that or Frieza gets a redemption arc where he replaces Beerus as a GoD.

Cell probably doesn't have a soul

Daishinkan is literally Aizen.

Vegeta wasn't at 100% like Goku

he could've been training in hell with King Kai demon counterpart or something.

>This god of destruction is worthless
>All we have is 3 fucking furries

perhaps he didn't feel like going into hibernation?

His kami is a malicious self absorbed dick who thinks his universe is the strongest ever
His GoD Is kindly and indecisive
He only has three fighters to work with who are gutter trash throw away filler minion tier
He thinks he's the smartest motherfucker ever

Everyone who doesn't know the whole universe is at state will be threatening to back out because it will sound like Goku is saying something insane.

This will force Goku and Gohan to explain the truth to everyone and Goku will need to apologize for lying and tricking people into joining. In the end I think people will be mad at him about the whole thing but will accept that they have to be a part of the tournament (because if they're not they will all die) and that means they have to revive Frieza.

Then I'm not sure who, but someone will fight Golden Frieza and soundly defeat him to show Frieza that basically "We've gotten a lot stronger since the last time we killed you so don't get any ideas" and pull him into line. Also Beerus will threaten to Hakai him if he tries anything.

>Cell
He was not truly evil was he? He just wanted to fight strong people
>Raditz
Was he really evil?
>Buu
Evil Buu was revived as Uub and he's currently canon in Super though not old enough
>Frieza
Its hard to see him be reformed

>probably

Just because Cell was homegrown, doesn't mean he doesn't have a soul. He isn't a fucking a scrap of junk like 16.

Don't blame the furrys, their gods are shit.

That's fine since aside from the waifus and Gin he was the only redeeming thing about the franchise.

>He was not truly evil was he? He just wanted to fight strong people
And then was going to blow up the solar system because he got butthurt at losing.

>Shitty GoD
>Disgustingly despicable Kaioshin
>Lowest ranked universe of furries and criminals

You would be mad too if you had to baby sit these retards for millions of years.

He's still a full android like 16, even if he's a "biological" one.

>Cell and Raditz
>Not evil

Reminder it's Krillin and 18's fault that we have to settle for Cell or Frieza rather than getting them both since they're both giant bitches

The Universe 9 Supreme Kai is the equivalent of that guy in online games who shit-talks the enemy team, but he's at the bottom of the scoreboard.

>Cell
Kills people because he can, ate whole cities to power up and was going to blow up Earth when the Z warriors were defeated.

>Raditz
Space soldier for an evil empire that sells planets and genocides species. Loved every moment of it.

8,16 and Cell don't have souls they are just bolts and nuts

>Raditz
>Being manipulated by someone who destroyed his homeland
>That makes you evil

Cellfags are even more pathetic than Gohan and even Yamchafags at this point.

>Cell
>Not evil
>Even after achieving perfect form, killed people just for the hell of it.
>Even stated he was going to destroy the Earth after he beats Goku.

We're not going to mention the Angel Loli helping Gowasu get those Kamitube views before he inevitably gets his universe destroyed.

>8

Debatable. Some guides hint he had a human origin.

Nah, it was the fact that he enjoyed destroying shit and killing people that made him evil

>Space soldier for an evil empire
So he's at fault for the culture he was born into?

Isn't everything kind of his fault? He's never spoken, he probably never gives advice to his kai or GoD.
Still the best male angel though.

this, their tears are truly sad and pathetic

Pretty much. It's obvious 9 is going to be the main antagonists thanks to the angle/ Kai duo.
They'll pull out all the stops for cheating no doubt.

I got a feeling that the stage is gonna be fuckhuge, like the size of a planet and there will be multiple 1v1 battles going on all over the place, with jobbers getting multiman fights in order to give them some screentime.

Yes, if a nigger robs me of my shoes and laughs as he beats me I don't say he's an innocent gud boi because his ghetto neighborhood molded him to be a thug.

What I'm curious about is why they're all in robes.
What's the point of hiding them?
To be fair, there wasn't a point in hiding toppo either.

See

If by winning you mean get impregnated, then yes.

I'm surprised at the Buufags, they have taken their champ being replaced by Frieza pretty well.
If only other character fags could be like them.

>Goku literally only chose Gohan to be the leader because he is smart and because he'd help him reduce the backlash when everyone learns the tournament is about saving the Universe

Goku is the biggest asshole

FRIEZAFAGS ASSEMBLE

Are you retarded?

Reporting. That smug little shit is ironically my favorite DBZ character and easily in my top 5 anime character list.

But niggers do live in a society where doing those things is illegal. Radditz's whole planet and the empire that governs them are into conquering and genociding.

Ikr. When I learned he and Goku would team up, my body literally combusted into millions of tiny gasms.

>Cell.

He literally said he was going to destroy the universe after being done with the ningens on earth.

He was a slightly less homosexual Zamazu.

>Raditz

He was a jobber, which is worse. That's why Goku doesn't even bother to redeem him.

>Frieza

He's a space Prime Ministers who wants to bring order and balance to the universe, but the saiyans screw everything up and bring down property value.

lazy toei

>So how did Zamasu manage to demolish SSJB Vegeta if it's full power is as powerful as him?
But that's wrong

SSB Vegeta < SSB Goku = Merged Zamasu