Republifags

>Republifags

>Ban ALL guns from EVERYONE because of these few instances of mass shootings!
>You can't POSSIBLY let the actions of the few represent such a peaceful religion, even if their actual barbaric beliefs are written in their own texts!

>Background check to prevent people from getting guns
>Background check to prevent people from entering county
I fail to see the problem here
>inb4 gun show loophole

Who needs logic?

The difference is the majority of white people don't support mass shooters, whereas there were polls which uncovered the fact that half or something of the Muslims support terrorists and suicide bombers.

>implying the only bad thing about moslems is their predisposition towards terrorism

I was wrong. I just looked for the surveys and couldn't find them. Don't mind me. In fact I found a survey that says the opposite.

Give me the current rate of political/religious motivated terrorism as acts of god in exchange for
>virtually none (compared to now) of ordinary crimes like robbery and rape
>gang graffiti
>grenade attacks on rival gangs
>no-go zones with rocks thrown at firemen
>ever-coarsening social tone
>busted out panes of bus wait stalls
and I'll take it any day.

>Compares an object that's good or bad in the hands theyre in vs a group of people that refuse to assimilate into western culture and rapes women, beheads innocent people...etc

Kek

>violent ideology that a billion follow
>an object that has been a general force for good and keeping order
also sage this slide shit

Yet they are throwing all republicans into this argument
Incredible logic guys see you next time.

>FUCK AMERICA.
yeah your points and views will be gladly accepted.
what the hell is wrong with you people

The difference is that gun owners have always been part of America for better or worse. Muslims on the other hand are an external chaotic force and we have a legitimate right to determine if we want to bring them here and complicate America with their antics.

Sweden used to be a high-trust society. The fact that's not true now has fuck-all to do with terrorism and going strictly by its impact in terms of numbers of casualties, terrorism is a trivial reason not want arabs/somalis, etc immigrating.

So are you saying we should ban all Muslims or that the arguments for gun control are retarded? Seriously do you morons even think about what you say before you start virtue signalling

>Anti American spammer who lives in the US but is not from there makes another post because poor and Non white people are fat

Muslims have no right to live in white western countries. Period.

No one uses that argument, ever, lol why cant the left meme?

Sry, Sir Liberal Butthurt, but the Muslim logic is feasable, no matter how hard you cry.
Just look at us! We didn't let them in and there are now terror attacks stabbings and mass rapes here.

The logic isn't that hard to understand.