AUS/POL/ LOOKING HOT FOR AUSTRALIA DAY

Evening lads. Looks like we're in for a scorcher for Australia day, 40c in Adelaide

>Women's rights marches held across Australia
archive.is/T8NS3#selection-1811.0-1816.0

>Greens party push to remove poker machines from SA pubs and clubs within five years
archive.is/lRsjN#selection-3117.0-3138.0

>Sale of Australian Defence Force's Bulimba Barracks delayed
archive.is/G1pB1#selection-2235.0-2252.0

>WA Premier Mark McGowan opens doors to new $1.6 billion Perth stadium
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-21/crowds-flock-to-new-perth-stadium/9345908

>Syrian refugee lands dream job with Sydney silversmith company
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-21/aleppo-silversmith-forges-new-life/9344560

>'Global embarrassment': Critics deride plan to stop plant and animal extinctions
archive.is/Cx2uT#selection-1413.1-1420.1

>Australia, Japan co-operation 'a new factor' for China
afr.com/news/australia-japan-cooperation-a-new-factor-for-china-20180121-h0lo2y

>Australia Day expected to be mostly sunny in our capital cities
>~36 for Adelaide
>35 for Melbourne
>30 for Sydney
>30 for Brisbane
>rest probs about 30.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sES6_OXPwOU
docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threadly reminder to get your gun licence and to support lobby groups such as Firearm Owners United.

>35 for Melbourne
wish it was hotter here desu, burn the leftist fuckwits when they go on some 'invasion day' march

>tfw keep forgetting to join up and to go shopping for a safe and funs

Adelaide a shit hole

Fuck up cunt.

>gun license
>not having a 2nd amendment
Fucking aussies

If only all refugees were white

Do it bro, what state you in?

It is most a most unfortunate reality, fudds sold us out in '96

Fucken scorcher today lads.
It was about 41 earlier.

G'Australia'Day ya fuckin cunts!

Also get a better national holiday name.

>get a better national holiday name.
We don't give a shit about fancy names. We keep shit simple because thats the way we fucken like it.

I've cut myself off completely from Australian (((media))), how big is the manufactured outrage about 'invasion day' this year?

I want to impregnate Aussie-chan

>Syrian refugee lands dream job with Sydney silversmith company
but he is still a refugee right? when syria is completely safe he has to go back right? riiiight?

What the fuck are women marching for? They already had successfully regained their rights during the 70s

>>rest probs about 30.
Fuck no, Canberra is 38 today and i'd imagine rural Australia, central Australia and the NT would be ranging in the high 30s to the low 40s

its not that bad

They want more of themselves in top positions so they can be highly paid jews. I say let em I couldn't give a fuck. They couldn't be any worse than what we got now.

Don't forget, Australia is focused on Craig McLaughlin while Saudi Arabia is using its oil money to become an education powerhouse, and steal the Chinese students that prop up out economy.

Ask your leaders why Norway can fund itself with oil money, but energy in Australia is so expensive aluminium smelters have to shut down on hot days, despite our abundance of coal, gas, and uranium.

At this point in time, would it smart to get on neetbux, move to a small coastal town and blow society off?
I'm not asking for much in life, if I can just find a cheap place to rent out so I can spend every single day having beers on the beach that will be my early retirement

>They already had successfully regained their rights during the 70s
>regained their rights during the 70s
>regained their rights
wut

Seriously what are you on about here

fuck chinese students, the sandmonkeys can have them and higher education should be about INNOVATION and not money

According to Ann Bressington who talks about Agenda 21 here in Australia she mentions that we were purposely cut short of technology so we couldn't advance like the other western countries. Could be why we are so behind when it comes to internet speed, we also follow big brother America's footsteps and we sold some of our industries to China such as Holden and Ford
youtube.com/watch?v=sES6_OXPwOU

Based Summerchan

No. Become an immigrant. Live cheap work hard. Get some chinky pussy.

Daily reminder that Leaf girl is superior to aussie girl.

-/bant/ist

In other news, Alf has a new game for ya flaming mongrels to try

Could be worth moving to a small coastal town though. I don't know much about jobs in those places though. Could be a cunt. I wouldn't want to have to be begging the local jew farmer for fruit picking jobs.

cucktoria, licenced already but spent all my money last year buying a house so it's only now that i can afford to start shopping for funs

now known as agenda 2030 because we're already into the 21st century of pozz

This. Chinks going home is exactly what this country needs. Fuck the economy. You only have to worry about a bad economy if you're a faggot.

>Greens party push to remove poker machines from SA pubs and clubs within five years

might not be much work on but a lot of that is also just cunts being lazy and crying that there's no work they'd like to do

could be nice to buy a cheap house and just pick up labouring jobs or the like instead of neetbux, gibs don't pay unless you're a nig or mudslime with 20 kids

I've chosen to work "Australia day" and will holiday on the Tuesday following out of respect for traditional owners.

Who gives a shit about Chinese students? The natural resources that are rightfully yours are being sold to foreign powers while you struggle with high power prices and low government infrastructure investment. But you let the media convince you it's the brown and yellow people's fault, so you don't see the real enemy.

Our internet is slow because we're one of the most sparsely populated countries in the world,

>Become an immigrant
Why would I want to move from Australia?

>work hard
For what purpose? What can be achieved by "working hard" these days? Hard work isn't making this country greater, we build buildings to store immigrants in so they work shitty jobs that us white people didn't want. You can argue that immigrants are taking our jobs but no one wants a fucking job at McDonalds for example. No one wants to be a taxi driver and STEM degrees are a meme to begin with and only a small percentage of graduates will make it into the industry.

>chinky pussy
I can get that for $180 p/hour thank you

/sg/ here
The city he's from isn't even in combat anymore apart from the western suburbs.

Retards like you are why the country's fucked. You clearly have no desire to live in a functioning western society so you should probably kill yourself or move to Africa with the rest of the plains apes.

>ute run coming up
>ute is fucked
Wat do?

That's it it's only 200 and something bucks a week. Total death. Houses in coastal towns aren't even that cheap the bubble has reached them as well because of cunts collecting winnings from capital cities and moving there.

Yea I know it's Agenda 2030 because that's the year the UN wants to achieve that agenda which is the NWO.

Fuck off, zhang

So you'd rather have a good economy rather than removing chink, yet I am the problem? Ha ha. What are you doing here? You are an actual nigger.

Our gdp is about 1.7 trillion. Wouldn't you rathe r it be say 1 trillion and have your country back? Idiot.

>this kills the Australian

ahk Well theres a /k/angeroo discord which is p active with vicbros in it but I am unable to link it to you here buut there is this google doc that we've made that could be of use to you

docs.google.com/document/d/1Bbln6mQuwe_P9H7W0eh0kgvKMVfJ6juOwzb1EeWkT30/edit

You have no choice. Go on the dole then I don't care.

I agree most jobs are a wank but you can still get some satisfaction out of them.

Pretty much every person at my local McDonalds is white. I'd rather die than work there but I do respect what they do. They give people a little bit of happiness for a good price.

There are massively determined efforts in all Australian media right now to change the date. I so want to reveal the power level on these posts but will keep it under wraps.
I just want to hit them with the “dear conquered people” meme though.

>Wouldn't you rathe r it be say 1 trillion and have your country back?
Sounds fine to me, but we can't just fuck the economy off entirely

5,7,10,12,13 can all fuckoff

Mate, they don't hire anyone over 17 for maccas.
Respect the kids but their managers are jews

I relapsed my Heroin habit today.

>Leaf girl
what the fuck is a leaf girl? sounds like a fucking pokemon lmao.

That would be impossible. Everyone has to eat, shit, drive places, spit out their festy little hapas, have some entertainment etc. Plus Australia is top tier in food and mining. Lots of tourists want to come here, lots of rich people want to come here. We have a reasonable amount of smart cunts so we could make our own stuff like cars and computers if need be.

are Australian women different to women in other countries?

Maccas I used to go to used to hire a lot of older women. People just want you to stfu and do whatever job they want you to do. If you can just do that you can get a job. It's an ugly process, you have to put up with a lot of rancid scum that like denying people, HR and recruitment is one of the biggest abominations of the modern world, it's insulting as fuck, but you'll get there.

I don't think I've ever met one, but the ones I see on your news channels look like if you took a british slag and made her even more wantonly obnoxious and added an accent that would make you want to put spray cheese in your ears. Some of them, I assume, are quite lovely.

My local EB games hired a tranny how can they get a job but I can't.

REMEMBER

the chaos is ramping up i see it everywhere even in online movements its everywhere everything i look at things are going wrong for everyone this is the frogs doing we all prayed for it and now he is delivering and people want to be butt hurt about it? the madness and insanity in comment section and in real life is because of this little green frog, praise him

Because EB games is not transphobic user. Just become a faggot and you'll get a job anywhere.

One of /bant/'s mascot. Since it's a Canadian occupied board, it was one of the first mascots to be made.

It is tho. That’s why everyone who can, leaves. I did. Best 100 bucks I ever spent.

Minorities and degenerates only get jobs while socially awkward autists who want to work are pretty much looked down upon and discarded from society in general.

This. It only takes one dick. Think of your future, user. Sure you’ll forever be known as a poofter, but its worth it. R right guise

VOTE 4 TAYLOR SWIFT "LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO" jjj hottest 100

VOTE 4 ACDC " BIG BALLS" in MMM Ozzest 100
I'm Sam Kekovich

the Google doc should be in the first post

McDonalds will hire adults but only if they are a minority or degenerate blue haired queer.

I was the only white guy at my last McDonalds interview, my competition was niggers and muslims, I was paired with the niggers and had to do all the work in one group activity then when we were asked questions on what good/bad customer service was everyone was silent and I was giving out the answers.
One female there said she quit her pizza hut job because she didn't like cooking food
I got rejected less than an hour after the interview was finished. Oh yea the people interviewing us was a pink haired female and a faggot

God damn I hate this country everyone before white males this is bullshit and our parents couldn't give a fuck they could walk into a store shake hands and be hired that day.

If they swap machine with tables I'm all for it.

>our parents couldn't give a fuck they could walk into a store shake hands and be hired that day.
I try this alot, actually.
They tell me to apply online (aka fuck off cunt)

lol the boongs across the road just had a huge fight. one went through a window. cops ahd to use the tazer HAROOO

Go for blue collar jobs. Working those retail jobs is just really bad for your morale.

Was with Max Employment one time
>"Go down to woolworths, I know the employer there, Just shake his hand, give him your resume and ask if he is hiring"
"Apply online" he said.

I'm thinking of going into horticulture otherwise if all else fails I will just run a small business mowing peoples gardens for cheap

Standing across the road watching your mum and dad fight again?

Boomers are monumental scum. Best ignored. I hardly see them anymore. They're dying, or maybe they've gotten the message and don't want to leave the house anymore. I don't know.

I just see a bunch of douchey gen x and y trying to pretend everything's good and trying to look all the same.

It's all the same look. T-shirt that is kind of tight fitting, kind of gayish looking shorts, often a beard to show how edgy they are, and thongs. They all look the same. As if they are untouchable. Bunch of faggots.

Employment agencies are a fucking scam.
> be with AllTrades
> after the initial interview with them for help with a sparkie apprenticeship, I hear nothing from them except automated texts offering roofing and stone cutting.
> I send a yes reply every time
> never hear from them again.

> be with East Coast apprenticeships
> be 20
> never hear from them after the initial interview.
I tried contacting the sparkie companies directly, and they tell me to email them my resume and I haven't heard back from any of them.

I'm starting to give up and go look for shelf stacking or trolly pushing jobs that kill your soul

trolly pushing seems comfy as fuck

whats the best way too leach off Newstart anons?

Our parents existed in a world where the government had a full employment policy though and if you wanted to work, you could show up at the railyards that morning and be put to work, being paid in cash at the end of the week.

You don't have to wonder which political party tore down this policy.

I'm at that point of giving up on a career and just accept living the neet life on the coast drinking beers on the beach for the rest of my life, at least that brings me more happiness than any low tier wageslave job.
If I need extra money i'll just shove some posters up at the local shops and mow some gardens for some old people. Even fruit picking isn't that bad compared with working in a fast food restaurant.

Why do you think there are so many of them

Mainland Tasmania is a shithole

This is the true Aus/pol/ for this evening. Deny the imposter.

next time

Yeah but you can't live off that alone.
My ex's new boyfriend is a trolly pusher, and still a majority of the rentshare is paid by what the ex gets from cenno for being a fucking trainwreck of a person (schizo dosh)

I want a nice place away from the city, away from housing estates and highways, with a nice morning breeze and a lovable gf.
What do I have now?
I live at home still, I've been unemployed for 2 years and I live between a construction site and the highway, it's hot all the time and all I have is a alcoholic fuckbuddy who's using me to make her neighbor/male friend jealous.

I want a fucking job, for fucks sake, I've already shelled out for tools and the cert 2 preapprenticeship tafe course.

It's not like I have any friends either apart from you cunts

> I got BRIG Chinese buyers Rooking to buyr property Now!

have you gone to that site and asked for labour work?

> get yelled at by a guy for not being authorized entry to job site
> get a bunch of union blokes up my ass for not being properly vetted or with a unionised labor hire company
> start going through white cards and other bullshit tickets
> kicked out for not having a hard hat
You ever been on a construction site user?

Sell to the Chinese
They’ll lose their money eventually before fucking off back to their shithole

yes ive done labour work

Don't kid yourself mate, they're here to stay and they are actively trying to out populate us.

Once the market crashes they’ll fuck right off.
They’re just a leech with a lot of money.
If they’re still here when all of us are living like a second world country they’ll probably be persuaded to leave.

how many hoops do I have to jump through just to get a 5 round 308 bolty?

Not sure why you lads are so keen to get work, ive been a wagecuck for a few months now and fuckin hate it. I wanna go back to the neet lifestyle

>tfw have to wake up at 4:30 am everyday

Fucking kill me already