One Piece

Carrot will never join the Strawhats. Accept it.

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecematchmaker.tumblr.com/post/159280187173/i-need-to-talk-about-big-mom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pudding will be the new crew member.

She's in.

ITT people complaining

O MY RUBBER HAKI

Her devil fruit doesn't match the crew devil fruit number pattern though. Best case scenario would be that she joins the crew as a guest/hostage Momo/Caesar style which gives Big Mom all the more reason to pursue the SHs (to Elbaf?)

That's what they said about just about every strawhat, OP.

List of people who will get BTFO when Carrot joins.

Tears will be delicious.

>Pepe (Pudding) fags
>Reijufags
>Bonneyfags
>Caesarfags
>JINBEFAGS (TEARS WILL BE EXTRA DELICIOUS)
>Kinemonfags
>Momofags
>Monetfags (they are probably dry from crying already)
>Pedrofags
>Pekomsfags

Why do people want another worthless female in teh Strawhats? Nami and Robin are already useless, as are Chopper, Ussop, and Frankie. We need another strong male lead like Jinbe and Sabo to join.

Gomu Gomu No... MUH DICK

there will never be a Wan Piss character as good as based Aizen-Sama

face it faggots

They want a non-worthless female. The bun > Luffy right now.

It's not about tears, user. It's about the fan art, the reaction images, the panels, the interactions, the memes, the jokes, the fanfics, the shipping, the merch, and all the other shit that comes with being a straw hat. Don't antagonize others.

We need a loli.

What are the chances of her being the traitor of Zou? Someone let the Kaido pirates know about Zou right?

>Carrot

This too. Straw Hats needs a loli.

Not an oppai loli.

>Nami and Robin are already useless
Objectively false. You could even argue that Nami and Robin are Luffy's two most important crew members.

You could argue all you want. You'd be wrong, though.

Carrot is a dumb fucking slut and only Jinbe will join.

Well, he needs Robin to find the One Piece. Nami is basically just there to babysit and look pretty for the teens, though.

You really think they'd be fine without a navigator?

I mean, up until about now they spent most of the time picking a direction and sailing.

Is it okay to worship a former fat lady? I feel my eyes turn into hearts everytime I see this picture.

Who gives a shit about Alvida?

The only thing I know is jinbe can't join, he might be stronger than even Luffy

Buggy

underrated post

was Ace stronger than current Luffy?

Ace was a bitch

pls stop

She's part of Buggy's based crew and she is also one of the hottest girls in OP canon.

you can't talk like that

Ace is underrated now thanks to dumbasses who like to sell Whitebeard's crew short.
>Oh they couldn't be strong, we didn't even see actual haki!
>They relied on their DF powers!

He had poor battle sense and was easily manipulated. It's why he died.
He's outclassed by anyone of substance post-TS

If Carrot joins the main crew, I'll drop One Piece. Far more better options than this useless rabbit whore,devoid of everything that makes a fictional character interesting.

>B-but she's so cute and the Strawhats need another female member for no other reason than me wanting to handle my ham candle.

Carrotfags need to kill themselves immediately.

We'd be better off without you, you beetroot.

One of thing that pisses me off is Buggy being so weak. He was Shanks equal and now he's basically the weakest pirate in New World, like he spent all this time just scratching his balls and fishing while Shanks conquered the world.

>Far more better options

Oh, do tell.

Rude.

Finally, someone said it.

See you next week

Seriously no one cares if you drop the series nice fucking blog, we've seen millions of these posts before.

No, Luffy surpassed him by beating Doflamingo and Cracker. Ace's bounty might have been higher but that's just because the government ignored Enel.

Caesar. Although I admit highly unlikely. Hell if you still want Minks, Pekoms and Pedro are more interesting than Carrot.

Big Mom?
More like Big Job. LMAO

Pedro is about to die.
>>Pekoms

Everyone in the SH hates Caesar

Barto was.

>People go from awesome and badass to fucking useless the moment they join the strawhats.

Not even mad. Carrot already is useless

Women who make an effort to stop looking like shit are the best.

I need to talk about Big Mom

-She’s the female character we’ve all been asking for. Has no one else noticed that? She’s big, she’s powerful, she doesn’t have a male presence presiding over her. She runs a country, she takes what she wants because she wants it. Yeah, she’s the villain of this arc. And? She’s a bomb ass villain. She’s got her plans on LOCK.

-She isn’t this hourglass goddess we’ve been conditioned to expect from Oda. Obviously he hasn’t abandoned his common female shape principle (Pudding, Smoothie), but she’s still a step away from that. AND, even better, despite her size she wears low cut dresses and pink and print. And none of that stops her from being a Yonko and obviously no one thinks less of her for it. Or else. That’s! So!! Cool!

-She runs a matriarchy. Her kingdom functions as a Capitalist nation, but she herself is a matriarch, and her words are law. And she obviously has no intention of letting Pudding become a Vinsmoke or be controlled by them, which suggests she likely would hand power to her daughters before her sons.

-Speaking of her daughters, they all seem to beprettyVERY headstrong. Lola running off to find her own destiny, Chiffon becoming her own person and still being a mother and wife, Smoothie with nearly a 1 Billion Beri bounty, Pudding the manipulative shithead we’re gonna love to hate forever.

-ALSO have we thought about how many kids she’s had??? Think about how long ago she must have started having kids. Her first kids could have been born on ships, been there for battles, watched her climb to the top, and learning how to be viscous little monsters. Can you imagine being pregnant AND being a pirate?

I’m totally here for Big Mom right now. Yeah she’s evil, but wow what a character. For real, a strong, huge, vivacious woman with terrifying power and an army at the tip of her manicured finger? Sign me up for more of this please. It’s about time

It's not an underrated post, it was spammed a lot after the whole 'O MY RUBBER NEN' shitfest.

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

When the hell is "Lightning God" Eneru coming back from the moon?

Never, he's too busy hanging out with the Rabbit Gang from DB

He didn't have poor battle sense. In fact, everytime they show him fighting he looks like he's great at hand to hand combat. He's also easily manipulated in the same way Roger was.

onepiecematchmaker.tumblr.com/post/159280187173/i-need-to-talk-about-big-mom

why is nami so ugly in this comic?
did they try to make her black?

He has poor sense in picking his battles. He went after Blackbeard with no backup, wasted Whitebeard's sacrifice over his own pride, didn't even bother to try to attack Magma Dog from a distance, and relied too much on his logia power. He gets stomped as soon as the word haki is uttered.

I think it might be the same artist as that one picture.

You know the one.

Just a reminder that Sakazuki did absolutely nothing wrong.

i don't know, what picture are you talking about?

He fisted a minor without consent. That's a criminal offense.

It's the crew all dressed like hipsters, and Sanji and Zoro are making out. Usually posted in cringe threads along with fat black Nami.

Isn't Luffy eighteen? And besides, they were at war. Sometimes you need to fist a minor without consent.

Luffy's mentally a child. And war crimes are still crimes. Not to mention that he wears a flower-print shirt with a jacket. That's a fashion crime

It is the same artist.

Are you talking about pic related?

O MY AWAKEN FRUIT

Sakazuki is one of the most dangerous people in the series. When you get as strong as he is, you earn the right to dress like a hawaiian tourist.

Again, the designs are similar, but I think they're sitting on a couch or something.

There are some things that shouldn't be allowed. Also the blue cap with the red shirt is just irritating.

Oh that one.
When you said hipster, I thought it be the other picture.

>GOdafags will defend this

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

Him not having haki doesn't make sense to me. He's fighting in the new world and Whitebeard wanted to make him commander before he found out about him being Roger's son.

tranny robin? black brook? albino black nami?
who is that at nami's legs,is it black transgender vivi?

There's nothing to defend. Oda can fuck up sometimes.

my heart

jinbe's joining too user, and as a dedicated carrotfag i'm ok with it
can't fucking wait for her to eat monet's fruit tho, man those will be some michelin star tears right there

So, who here wrote One Piece fanfiction or joined an RP when they were younger?

>he was shanks's equal
not even close, not ever. he was his contemporary sure, and i think they were the same rank on roger's ship n stuff, but in the buggy flashback when they're talking about the future buggy explicitly mentions to shanks that he's really impressed with his fighting prowess

I literally cannot hear Carrot's voice without thinking of this girl.

Am I the only one?

>complaining about jinbefags
>when he is already in

>when the fat girl, Perospero and Brulee look better than the rest

Why do you guys expect monet's fruit to be around? When has Oda ever hid an item like that?

Why as a jinbefag should I care about Carrot? My husbando is already in anyway.

What is this O MY meme?

>when you realise you made a mistake

HunterXHunter, some guy gets killed, goes "O MY RUBBER NEN" to get his heart beating again.

Togashi introduced another retarded asspull in hxh.
hxhfags made 127163782538 mental gymnastics to explain this bullshit.
The rest of the board laughed at them.

Keep this shit on tumblr where you found it.

what he do

devil fruits resurrect into the nearest normal fruit when the user dies, reader-kun. given monet's death in the lab was pretty close to where the sunny was moored, it seems likely that it would have ended up on one of nami's tangerine trees, especially given that oda introduced a character with a cool, powerful devil fruit and killed them off very abruptly within a single arc, and ESPECIALLY especially when earlier in that exact arc he'd explicitly shown how the devil fruit resurrection thing works, with smiley on the hot side of the island

So what happened to that praline fag? What's his opinion on colored Praline?

see

I know that is what happens. I'm asking why Oda didn't reveal the fruit going to the SH. It's a pretty big deal. Has Oda ever kept an item like that hidden from the reader?

Oh, and a fan pointed out how the sea is pictured as those snow rabbit projectiles that Monet used when the Strawhats escaped.

Who would her fruit even suit in the crew?
Franky explicitly said he doesnt want a fruit, Sanji uses fire, Zoro wants to be a swordsman primarily so a fruit would be lame.
It would have to go to Nami or Usopp, but a logia wouldn't help Usopp at all.
So that means Nami would get it, but then I wouldn't get to see her in a bikini any more.

nigga if it happens its obviously gonna be a big surprise for the crew, they haven't found it yet cos its up in the trees on the back of the ship. oda keeps shit hidden from us all the time, dyou really think all the proponents of the theory think that a straw hat member found it offscreen and just went
>huh a devil fruit. well whatever i'll just put it in a cupboard for 6 months
like obviously if it is there none of the characters know about it, and hence neither does the audience

That's why MonetFruitfags argue that Carrot will join the crew. It's the only way they see their theory working. Same with Carrotfags.

the bun eats the fruit
the bun becomes nakama
oda makes 3x10(8) yen off merchandising

I assume that happens in the dark continent arc
I havent read any of it after the 2011 anime